A Lost Filly (open)

TwinkleStar

A young filly with a brown coat, white hooves, and tan-yellow mane was walking through a town called Canterlot. Unaware of anythis for her starvation and weakness she struggles to the nearest building. She folded her ears back as she knocked on the first door hoping the pony inside will let her stay for the night. She has been traveling from Fillydelphia. To find her true self. Even though her mother was an alicorn and she chose to run away... The door opened and there was a smiling pony...

Showboat, a dark blue, brown maned unicorn, was visiting his parents in Canterlot. It was an exciting time. Showboat hadn't seen them in a few years, normally living in Hoofington. It was nearly night time as he arrived, as was greeted warmly by his parents. Although after the greeting his parents went to rest, he wanted to stay up and read, with his cat sleeping by his hooves. He always liked a good book, especially involving intricate plots and backstories. They always made him very interested in the world, and made him imagine what he would do in those scenarios. While he was halfway through a book involving the rarity of actual magical unicorns, and them being sent to a school to learn to control their magical powers, he was interrupted by knocking from the door. [colour=#0000CD]A visitor? At this time of night? Not exactly something common...[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]Well, answer the door, I'm sure it's not a robber.[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]Alright, alright.[/colour]

The voice in his head commanded him to open the door. It was his well kept secret, which he had since he gained his cutie mark; a lighted stage, representing his love of attention and skills when in front of many ponies. He lay the book down to keep it on the same page, and opened the door, and saw a filly, though the darkness obscured her, making it hard to make out many more details of her. He smiled, and spoke to her. [colour=#0000CD]"Well... hello there." [/colour]He said, with slight amounts of confusion, though overshadowed by his cheery voice.. [colour=#0000cd]"Are you lost?"[/colour]

The young filly smiled weakly at the stallion "I'm not lost... I'm just running away" she said as she collapsted on her hide and her ears fell "I'd like a place to stay for the night" she said as she was so weak, she could barely lift her head to look up at him. It was clear she was hungry as you could almost see her ribs and she was rather dirty. No cutie mark either. She had left Fillydelphia. Left her alicorn mother and her castle. She was a royal child. But it wasn't evident as she looked nothing like a alicorn minus she had a horn of her own.

[colour=#ffd700]"I'm not lost... I'm just running away"[/colour] This statement took Show by surprise. [colour=#ffd700]"I'd like a place to stay for the night"[/colour][colour=#0000CD]A runaway filly needing shelter?[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Don't.[/colour]

What? It's easy, we just feed her and let her sleep tonight.

[colour=#000080]But what then? You're going to just let her go, or let her live with us or mum forever?[/colour]

No... Well...

[colour=#000080]Just close the door, and let her go to the next house.[/colour]

We can't let that happen either though...

She looked very weak, not even able to support her ears. [colour=#0000cd]"Er... Okay." [/colour]He ignored the voice in his head, much to its chagrin. It was very obvious how weak and hungry she was. His horn glew a dark purple, surrounding the filly in an aura of the same colour. He lifted her up, though strained himself from all the magic he needed to lift her. He brought her inside, closing the door behind her. He then lay her down on the couch. [colour=#0000cd]"Stay here. I'll find you something to eat." [/colour]He left her on the couch, as he walked over to the kitchen. [colour=#0000cd]Wish I was better with kids.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]You think I'm gonna' do anything about it?[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]I'm just saying...[/colour]

Showboat ended up bringing her a slice of a good looking cake he found. [colour=#0000cd]"Sorry, it's all I could find." [/colour]He told her, while levitating the cake down to her. Show then realized his cat was sniffing at the smelly new visitor. [colour=#0000cd]Perhaps she could use a bath too.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]After this, you must let her go.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]She has to at least rest.[/colour]

(ima just gonna hop in in a different area and make my way in)

Flashbomb was flying in he moonlight night near canterlot. he was tasked by Rainbow dash to clear any spare clouds that were hanging nearby. He sped up and crashed through the lone clouds 1 by 1. He flew around looking for any he may have missed. he realized that he had more work to do, but he grew tired. He landed on the rooftop of a house in canterlot to rest. He looked downat the lamplit road. He expected nothing in the road, but to his surprise he saw a filly whom looked tired scared and alone. "what is a filly doing outside at night. he watched her walk up to a house and knock on a door. The door opened and a few words were exchanged. Then a purple aura surrounded the filly. se then floated into the house. A complete stranger just took that filly in his house? Flashbomb decided to float down and make sure she would be alright. He flew down and trotted to the window. he glanced into the window and watched.

Flashbomb gasped and ducked inder the window sill " i should know better than to peek into a house. But i just wanted to make sure she is safe." He flew up to the top of the house and sat. he looked down to the street. " i will wait here until she leaves and keep an eye on her to make sure she is safe." im just watching over her anyway." He shivered in the cold wind.

(Don't be afraid to post more Twinkle Star.)

[colour=#0000cd]Was there something at the window? [/colour]Showboat thought he saw movement. [colour=#000080]Its your imagination. [/colour]He then thought he heard the sound of something landing on the roof. [colour=#0000cd]Are we being-[/colour]

[colour=#000080]STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT! Geez, you're always so paranoid. [/colour]Showboat looked down to his couch, and realized that the filly had finished the cake. [colour=#0000cd]Fast eater. [/colour]He took this opportunity, believing she was feeling slightly better, to hear more on the situation. [colour=#0000cd]"I'm Showboat." [/colour]He told her, in what he hoped was a comforting voice. [colour=#0000cd]"What's your name?" [/colour][colour=#000080]You could have asked why she ran away.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]I think we should start with something easier to handle... She still doesn't look so strong...[/colour]

Flashbomb shivered as a gust of wind came over him. He shifted his weight around and laid down on he roof to be a little warmer. He curled up and placed his tail over his nose. he could still see the road quite well from his overview. " I hope that filly is alright." He thought as he continued to watch the road.