Entourage (Open)

Pony

[colour=#800080]L[/colour]ately, the mare had been needing a few "crew members" to help out with a some things. Namely, a bodyguard, you know, to fend off those random weird ponies. They would be in charge of getting rid of pesky fans and some of the stallions who just couldn't take a hint. As well, she would need a personal assistant, to assist with random tasks. You know, if the actress had wanted some ice cream from the other side of town, or a really overly specific coffee order.

[colour=#800080]O[/colour]f course, she could have deferred the task to somepony else, that is, to hire for her. But Fleur had always preferred the hooves-on kind of approach to these sorts of matters. So for that reason she would do the hiring herself. A week earlier she had put out an advertisement for interested parties to come to the downtown theater and meet.

[colour=#800080]S[/colour][colour=#000000]o there she was, waiting. S[/colour]he shuffled slightly, glancing casually towards the oak door at the end of the room. Anytime now, somepony would walk through that door. It could be anypony. In Canterlot, you never knew who you might meet. And that was the whole point of course. So all she had to do now was wait.

• 4 weeks later...

Dunder Blust was trotting along the Canterlot street, his mouth in a big grin. He remembered Fleur, she was the friend of one of his best friends and he wanted to get to know her a little more. Happening to be In Canterlot at the time to see one of her ads looking for a pony to interview about a job position. Even better; it was a bodyguard position. His chef job was getting a little mundane and he wanted to do something more exciting. Anyway, now being hitched he could use some more money.

He held the paper under his wing. His saddlebags at the side and more importantly a rapier. As he trotted down the street, he took another glance at the paper. Realizing the address was close. He double checked and made sure the address was right, realizing he was approaching the building. He checked a third time, shoving the paper in his saddle bag. He opened the door and peeked inside, looking for Fleur...

[colour=#4b0082]T[/colour]he white mare blinked and looked upwards towards Dunder, who was standing in the doorway. "Ah, welcome. My name is miss Fleur De Lis. Of course, you should already know who I am." She stood up and trotted across the room. "Well, you look good and strong." She mused. "And... you seem... familiar." She paused for a moment, thoughtfully putting a hoof to her lip and pondering. "Ah yes, you are Sherlock's friend are you not? Any friend of Sherlock's is a friend of mine. Well... come in then." She smiled and returned to her position behind the desk.

Dunder was expecting a friendly hug as the mare walked over. He thought she would remember a stallion that managed to get a princess incredibly angry. AS she trotted off, he frowned a little, but he followed after her, sitting down across the desk from her. As she finished talking, he took a deep breath, "Yes, I am a friend of Sherlock's. I know we've met before." He said, adjusting his sword so it stuck out the end o the chair. "Anyway, to the job opening. I assure you I am strong, even ask Sherlock I've had to show him my strength before."