Want to Talk? (Open RP)

Trombone2525

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quillhart looked at flasbomb.[colour=#DAA520] [/colour][colour=#DAA520]"We will when we have read where we are supposed to go." [/colour]He looked at the young pony. [colour=#DAA520]"So where are we heading?"[/colour]

• 1 month later...

[colour=#ff99ff]"If changelings go north, looks like that's where we'll be heading." [/colour][colour=#000000]Wingheart Beauty put a hoof on her chin, then says[/colour][colour=#ff99ff] "How far does that place go?"[/colour]

((alright :) so can someone fill me in on what's happening? Haha))

[OOC: So far, the ponies here have taken a nap. Then they wake up, and they plan to go on an adventure to look for Forte Fermata's parents.]

((Well alrighty then XD haha))

Care woke himself from the trance he was in. He couldn't really remember much but he did know what he was doing..well kind of.

He glanced around to see if the other ponies were awake and they were! He trotted over next to them and heard them say that they needed to rescue Forte's parents.

Care's face lit up. He remembered! The Changlings!

Care then said, "Sorry everypony..I was spaced out. But if we're gonna do this thing then lets do it!" Care chuckled bit.

Quillhart glanced up at the newcomer and smiled. [colour=#daa520]"I agree! we should go and find his long lost parents." [/colour]He looked around on each of his friends.[colour=#daa520] "So, who's with me?!"[/colour]

Care looked around at the other ponies. He knew a few of them but he had never really talked to them that much. But nevermind that. They had some parents to save!

Care heard Quil ask who was with him.

Care glanced around at the other ponies and said, "I'm with you!". He jumped up a bit. He was excited.

• 4 weeks later...