Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

@Lovinity

" Flashbomb flew by with his cloud earlier, he was going really really really fast! Almost as fast as Dashie!" She gasps. " It wasn't his house, was it?!?! Is he okay, he's not hurt is he?" She suddenly notices the snow globe. "Where did you find that.....And I think I know someone who can fix it!"

Lovinity continued to fly towards Ponyville, seeing Pinkie Pie down below.

Lovinity flew down again to the ground, globe in wing, to Pinkie Pie.

"[colour=#CC33FF]Pinkie, you heard the crash, right?[/colour]", asked Lovinity. "[colour=#CC33FF]Um, I saw what looked to be a part of a cloud house crashed down to the ground, with apparently some secret chamber blocked off by pillars. I ran across this globe as I headed back here to try and figure out what exactly happened. Do you know anything?[/colour]"

Razor stopped, and looked at the new pony, "A HOUSE!? A house fell down!?!"

Razor blinked, then looked at Pinkie. No NO! He would not think that thought.

"No. I refuse to believe your tail told you that." Razor said, "Hopefully no pony or griffon got hurt."

To Pinkie Pie:

---

Lovinity begins walking with Pinkie Pie and Razor.

"Sorry I interrupted your conversation Pinkie." Lovinity said, feeling a little sorry.

"...and sorry but who's Flash Bomb? Wait a minute... did you say 'flying with his cloud'? He's not the blue Pegasus is he?"

Lovinity looks at Pinkie Pie, almost forgetting to reply to the rest of her questions.

"Oh and this snow globe thing here? I was flying away from the mountain where I found the crashed cloud house and stumbled upon this while heading back to Ponyville."

Lovinity starts gently frowning.

"And unfortunately... I don't know anything about if he's okay."

Flashbomb and Applejack

Angel's house.

Flashbomb loked up at the open window and decided to open the door. As much as he enjoyed Applejack and sitting here to converse He needed to bandage his wings. The muscles felt lie they had been pulled and they hurt dearly." um Applejack could you hold on for a sec?" He flew up and into the window. He cringed in pain of using his wings. He found himself in a dark room. There were boxes here and there and a bed. "this must be the bedroom, how quaint." he thought to himself. He trotted over to the door and opened it. He walked down the hall and saw more boxes and pictures. He stopped at one that was a photo of a leaf with a cedrop hanging from it. "wow he is a great photographer." he muttered. He continued down the stairs into the living room and then to the front door. He turned the deadbolt and opened the door with a creek. He smiled at applejack and grabbed his things and hauled them inside. He felt pain in his legs and in his wings. He notices how many scratches and aches and pains he acctually had. (ok ima gonna take a lil controll of applejack if thats k) Flashbomb welcomed Applejack inside. She sat down on the couch. Flashbomb smiled and excused himself to the bathrom to bandage himself up. He Wraped hs wings to his side and wrapped bandages around his cuts. He also wrapped a hotpad that he soaked in warm water on his wings and on his hind legs. He walked out of the bathroom and sat on the couch He began to look through his things and noticed he left a couple of wonderbolt posters out on the road. he sighed in exhaustion and decided to leave them outside. they wouldnt be going anywhere.

To Pinkie Pie and Razor

---

"Razor, are you seriously the fastest Pegasus in Equestria? ...even faster than Rainbow Dash? ...cause seriously if you were then how on Equestria does the... how can gravity handle it?" Lovinity questioned Razor, looking up and smiling a little.

Lovinity's Lovinitize (heart magic) suddenly sparked for a short time within Lovinity and set out some green sparks.

"Wh... Woah Canterlot!" Lovinity shouted.

Edited by Lovinity

"I'm fast cause I have to be." Razor said, "and before we go running off like fledglings after a piglet, might I ask if we can be sure the house was this Flashbomb's? If it was then Pinkie had seen him push it, which would mean that he was not in the building when it crashed. Also you Miss Lovinity were there yes? I'm sure if somepony was in the wreckage of a building even your pony ears would have picked up the screams for help, or moans of pain."

Razor opened his mouth to go on with his, to him reasonably calming statement on not to start rushing without a plan when Lovinity went "Woah Canterlot!"

"What is it?" Razor asked, stepping back from Lovinity. He didn't know what was going on, but he didn't want to stand too close.

To Razor

---

Lovinity stops for a few seconds to recover from the random burst.

"...not sure what that was about. I've been having problems lately." Lovinity said.

"Now I'm not 100% certain this house was Flash Bombs, however when I was with Light Harmony, I saw him carrying his massive cloud house... or at least trying to. The part of the cloud house I saw down below against the mountain looked like it was a part of that cloud house he was pulling."

Lovinity feels a tingle in her.

"..sorry... where was I?... I wasn't actually there when the crash happened. I was pretty much in the same location, with a pony named Light Harmony, when the distant crash happened. I did not hear any crying of pain or anything; it was probably too far away to be heard. I tried to investigate as fast as I could, but I weakened and was unable to make it in time. I did hear a very distant crying voice though saying something about 'home' and 'mountain'. But I couldn't get any closer."

Lovinity felt the same tingle again. She gently rubbed her chest with her hoof, confused as to what's happening.

"Mmm... so I walked back to where I was, where Light Harmony and QuillHart were, to rest. Later after gaining strength, I tried again to head out towards where the crash was. I made it to the mountain, and saw the part of the cloud house. However, no sign of Flash Bomb. I headed back to Pony..."

Lovinity's heart sparked again, and Lovinity, unable to finish the sentence, fell down.

Edited by Lovinity

Lovinity did not respond as she seemingly stared up at the sky. Her body continued to spark.

She began having flashbacks and premonitions at a rapid pace.

Scene 1: Flash Bomb trying to pull his cloud house.

Scene 2: Light Harmony greeting Lovinity

Scene 3: Pinkie Pie giving out cup cakes

Scene 4: Flash Bomb again saying "I am the cloud smasher. I can do this!"

Scene 5: Flash Bomb's Cloud hitting the mountain and creating a bright white light.

Scene 6: Wunderbolts flying during a show with Flash Bomb in the audience.

Scene 7: Wunderbolt globe shattering on the ground

Scene 8: Flash Bomb's important pictures falling into a lake and evaporating on contact

Scene 9: Flash Bomb crying

Lovinity's body finally stopped sparking, but Lovinity's eyes shut and a tear shed from her.

EDIT: Changed to past tense

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb rummaged through the containers of broken or damaged items. he threw aside the ripped pillows and broken and cracked cups. He picked up a picture of his parents wind gust and lightning wind and stared at it for awhile.He shook his head free of that memory for it saddend him greatly. he continued rummaging through the boxes. He then felt a spark in his head as though some energy had connected to him. He felt as though his memories were being snatched from his head. he rubbed his head and the feeling was gone. " what in the name of celestia was that?" he wondered.

(wow you hit my bio right in the kisser on my profile)

Flashbomb Continued to sort through the leftovers of his belongings. He threw away many items and things that were broken. he was down to a small box of items that worked or were usable. He thought of going back to the ruins and try to pry open the doors or bust a wall but he knew it would be a fruitless endeaor. " i wonder what the other ponies are up to?" He sat there and nursed his wounds. He stood up and decided to look around Angel snap's house. He moved slowly around and looked at pictures and other things here and there. He walked upstairs and saw a door that he had not noticed before. He pushed it open and walked in. it was dark, pitchdark to be exact. He pulled open the shades and his jaw dropped. Wonderbolt pictures! Tons of them, on shelves on walls and hanging up. These were no ordinary pictures either. They were original never before seen pictures. He gawkwd at them and saw a certificate and a display case on one wall. The display featured a wonderbolt accademy outfit and the certificate read. This certificate herby Decrees that the recruit Angel Snap has passed the wonderbolt accademy speedconditioning course. And constitutes Angel snap of being the official Wonderbolt Photographer. Flashbomb stared at it in awe. "Angel snap a wonderbolt Photographer!?" He said. " i have so much to ask him!" He yelled as he rain downstairs with the bandages still on him. " ill be right back AppleJack!" he hollered over his shoulder. He had to find Angel snap. " where would he be?" He thought to himself. " Rarity's place!" He remembered! He galloped as hard as he could. He reached the boutique and knocked on the door. "Angel are you in there!?" He called to him.

Flashbomb was hopping like a giddy foal. " You know the wonderbolts!?" why didnt you tell me!?" Do you know Spitfire?" what is her favorite colour?" Does she like hayfries!?" What about soarin!?" Why does he like apple pie so much?" He slowed down as he noticed that he repulled every muscle in his body. His muscles screamed at him to stop. He obliged and stopped his ranting. He smiled a painful smile. "sorry bout that i love the wonderbolts." He chuckled in pain, but kept his smile.

Pinkie Pie and Razor

---

Lovinity continued to lay motionless on the ground, gently crying.

She then opened her eyes, and gently grabbed Pinkie Pie to lift her head just a little. She tried to speak to Pinkie Pie. "I'm... I..."

She couldn't get the rest of the words out, and her head and hoof fall back to the ground. Her eyes gently shut again.

Angel stoped, His jaw dropped "How did you... No pony knows me, But.." Angel looked at Flashbomb with a puzzling face. "But..Never mind," He looked at the floor. Then let out a light hearted laugh. "Ill tell you, One day. But right now, I think we should go get you settled in. We will stop by the market and get you a mattress for you bed" Angel walked out the door "Rarity ill come back some other time, We can talk later" He shot her a smile.

Flashbomb Was smiling the biggest smile as he followed his friend out the door. " I know a wonderbolt! A Wonderbolt!" He thught to himself. He wincedin pain and followed Angel to the market. " im so happy i could break!" He thought. His legs groaned at him to stop ut he was to hyped up to listen. He knew te Wonderbolt's photographer! Better yet he was Friends with him too! He continued with Angel to the marketplace.

Angel Snapp pulled out a bag of bits and bought some sweets. The two pegasus sat down together "Here you are" Angel passed Flashbomb a thing of hay fries while saving a apple for himself "Now Flash, How exactly did you find out?" Angel looked at him with a puzzled look.

Flashbomb munched on some hayfries. and looked at Angel. " i wont lie to you i kinda got a little nosy and i found a door that was blended into the wall.""I walked in and opened the shades and Boom i saw it all." He expected Angel to become angry and he readied himself for what was to come.

Angel Crossed his hoofs "You shouldn't snoop around in other pony's business But.. It is kinda fun isent it?" Angel laughed "At least you didnt lie to me.. Its ok, I forgive you." He took another bite "Now, Im going to give you 100 bits to go buy a bed" Angel tossed a bag to Flash "But this is all I got at the moment, So your going to have to help with the groceries" He smiled.

Flashbomb was happy that angel was not angry with him. " ok il go buy a bed and have it put in your house." And i will help you with the groceries." He smiled at angel and took the bag. " ill be back in about 15 minutes." He said to angel. He trotted off to the nearest matress store to buy a bed.

Flahbomb walked to the bed store and purcased a bed for 50 bits. He then bought a Large comforter for 45 bits . The last 5 he kept to his own. He had 2 ponies deliver it to the house. He saw That applejack had left. He felt a pang of guilt for rushing out so quickly and leaving her there by herself. He felt also a pang of sadness because he could have asked her to the dance. "thats why she was talking to me in that way. By celestia's beard im ignorant." He hoof palmed himself. The bed was set up in the basement and the ponies had left. Flashbomb felt tired and decided to sleep for a bit before te night came. " when i get up ill go straight to Applejac and ask her to the dance." He had a crus on her now. He wanted to be her special somepony, but he might have blown it all. He went downstairs and carefully laid under thecovers on the bed.He fell asleep and dreamed of Heart and hooves day. The window to the basement was open letting in a warm beam of sunlight and the smell of sugar.

(going to bed guys see you later)