How long will the FANDOM last?

I hope they add more after then four seasons (even though season four has yet to start) because I don't ever want to see the Fandom die, even though it will eventually come to a end. Even after it ends there is still a lot of fan-based stuff out there that keep the Fandom going as well as Fan-Fictions.

There is more to the fandom than just the show, with all the OCs, ooc roleplay, fan fiction, and all that crazy stuff that makes up the fandom, I dont think its going anywhere. and plus, when its all over are any of you seriously going to be able to move on? yea, i didnt think so. lol

• Like 1

Ahh yes, Fallout Equestria and some of the special roleplays too. As long as it keeps running, it won't run out of Steam, just like a steam locomotive that keeps on going and we are the ones provide the fuel.

I remember when I became to a brony (I count here to the 2 years and 10 months before the FIM premier) in 2008 than I started to studing the fandom with the My little pony Tales and the G3 generation. Unfortunetly I mostly fund just a few fansites of them back but on a MLP Tales fansite I found a list to more sites and one of them was an MLP Tales RPG site which died out in later 2004. That means the RPG site was active in the early 2000's meanwhile the MLP Tales came out in the 90's if I know right. Oh and lately I found some fresh MLP Tales fanfictions on the Fanfictiopn net.

All I wanted to demostrating with that example that possibe FIM will keep it's fans even afther the show will finished.

• 3 weeks later...