Actors, Directors, and Nerds Needed!

An OC of mine, Miss Understudy, is an actress who never gets work. Mainly because there aren't a lot of threads about acting. So, this is a call to all you Theater Ponies.

Let's put on a play!

The Troupe

• Miss Understudy- Actress- SonicRainBoomGirl

[/media]

I got the inspiration for my Earth Pony, Foxglove Foalfellow from the character who sang this song, something tells me that he would be well suited to this Roleplay..... :razz:

Maybe as a sleazy director, Who is against the idea of paying actors/actresses. Or maybe as a terrible/inconsiderate agent for Miss Understudy, who is too busy with more successful actors/actresses who can find work much more easily than the unknown Miss Understudy?

Whatever would be well suited I guess? Sounds like an interesting RP! :D

That could be something for Rising Star (I'm focusing on her lately on purpose). According to her bio, she is a natural actress. Although I'd need to find a valid reason for her to attempt acting at all. I might consider myself interested.

Maybe as a sleazy director, Who is against the idea of paying actors/actresses. Or maybe as a terrible/inconsiderate agent for Miss Understudy, who is too busy with more successful actors/actresses who can find work much more easily than the unknown Miss Understudy?

Whatever would be well suited I guess? Sounds like an interesting RP! :D

I think we definitely need a sleazy director! :D

• Like 1

Sleazy director? Sounds like we need an "undercover" detective in there. Who really doesn't officially work for anyone, but could try his hoof at acting while keeping watch for anything suspicious.

[colour=#ff0000]"Surely, the director's just making me fly through a flaming hoop for effect. Nothing odd about that."[/colour]