Dabom444

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashbomb caught the unfriendly tone in Marble's Voice but shook it off he continued to clean his scratches in the water. [colour=#0000FF]"So how is the test going for you?" [/colour]He asked them kindly.

Lightning dust tried to find Angel snapp but couldnt find his camp nor the others. She cried a ltle more when she knew the terrible news she had to tell them.

Flashbomb didn't seem to sense the anger in Marble's voice. He still tried to control himself. Flash asked how the test was going. [colour=#ff0000]"Oh, just WONDERFUL. I lost a good friend, and nearly died several times, and my other friends were nearly killed by an ursa major." [/colour]He rolled his eyes sarcastically. [colour=#ff0000]"Overall, I'm really happy I entered this stupid academy."[/colour]

"[colour=#800000]Farly well, Although I really dont need to worry about passing.[/colour]" He told him, Getting a make shift bandage from a near by tree, It was a aloe leaf. "[colour=#800000]I love this stuff. Here let me help you" [/colour]He told FlashBomb as he wrapped the leafs around the cuts. "[colour=#800000]Just leave them for a couple minutes, and the will help with the pain.[/colour]" He told him. Marble started to raise his voice, He was trying to control his anger. But Angel was still confused as to what had happened. He shook it off. He finished with FlashBomb then turned to Marble. "[colour=#800000]I know its hard.[/colour]" He told him. "[colour=#800000]Believe me when I say, It was just as hard for you as it was for me. I just wish I had good friends to help me along the way[/colour]" He told him.

[colour=#800000]"Can you imagine what it was like for a photographer to enter the academy? No pony thought I could graduate, But here I am. Part of the Wonderbolts. Half of them Didnt make it, But I stuck through. I hope you can have the strength I did marble[/colour]" He told him. then trotted over to a tree and sat beneath it.

Flashbomb let Angel help him with the cuts. [colour=#0000FF]"Thanks Angel." [/colour]He said to him greatfuly. He stood up and got out of the shallow water and sat on the bank nearby. He heard Usura Major roar again and he chuckled. He preened his feathers on his wings. Marble had began to yell and Flashbomb tried his best to let it go. Angel stepped in and had a little chat with him. He went to go sit under a tree. Flashbomb wondered where Rainbow dash, Lightning dust and Gadget were. He figured they weresmart and got out of there. Yea that was it. He finnished his preening and flapped his wings to get rid of any remaining feathers. He watched marble and how frustrated he was. And all because he tried to help.

Angel began giving Marble a speech about how he thought he'd never passed. Marble scoffed at how Angel thought he could calm him down. [colour=#ff0000]​"I'm just a stupid snow sculpture. I shouldn't even be here. The only reason I entered was because my brother bugged me about it." [/colour]He told Angel in defense. [colour=#ff0000]"Sir." [/colour]He added with contempt. He looked over and saw Flash preening himself. [colour=#ff0000]"I might as well just fly up and forfeit. I've practically failed already." [/colour]He muttered to himself, hoping nopony heard him.

Flashbomb heard how Marble thought he was useless and how he shoulnt be there. Flash sat and listened to him. Then he read His lips on his last sentence. He got up trotted over to him. Marble gave him a look but he grabbed him and slammed him against a tree. He didnt hurt him but might have startled him. He held him at his chest and looked straight at him. [colour=#0000FF]"Marble.......Dont you ever say you are useless..... Dont ever say that you will give up...... You worked hard to get to this final test where so many others failed to do. You are different from the others. I will NOT let you give up. I have seen yu knock sense into others when they felt weak and insignificant. When they gave up you pushed them on! And i am doing the same for you! your meant to be here dare or not. Your still and wil always be my friend. Dont you forget that, You are not useless, your not weak. Your strong and you have friends." [/colour]Flash bomb muttered to him. He set him down and put his hoof on his shoulder. [colour=#0000FF]"I consider you as a brother and i wont let you fail this test. You can pass, with or without help. We believe you can." [/colour]He stared at him for awhile longer and gave him a friendly nod. He trotted over to Where Angel had sat. He sat next to him and relaxed, It was a tough day.

Marble was startled when Flashbomb pushed Marble up against a tree. He tried to escape, but found that his sadness was making him weaker, and Flash had a strong grip. It was then Flash's turn to give Marble a motivational speech. Marble listened as intensely as he could. It was odd, being on the receiving end of the speech-you-must-listen-to-because-I'm-stronger. Afterwards, Flash let him down, and trotted to Angel. During the whole speech, Marble was holding back his tears. He never thought anypony would know that he was sad, or much more, why he was sad. He trotted over to Flash and Angel. [colour=#ff0000]"You know, I've given that speech to so many ponies." [/colour]He began. [colour=#ff0000]"My brother, some of my old friends, coworkers, Lyria, Lightning Dust, even my own mother." [/colour]He couldn't hold back a quick sob as a tear went down his face. [colour=#ff0000]"I've never realized how much I needed that speech myself." [/colour]He no longer held back his tears, as he pulled Flashbomb into a hug, repeating 'I'm sorry's for about everything he did.

Flashbomb was surprised by the sudden breakdown by Marble. At first he didnt know what to do then he wrapped his forelimbs around Marble. He held him as he cried. Marble sobbed and sobbed, he cried how he was sorry. [colour=#0000FF]"Its ok marble, you didnt do anything wrong. It happens to all of us." [/colour]He held onto him for what seemed forever. He let Marble get it all out.

(i loled so hard on he Speech You Must Listen To Because I Am Stronger Than You)

Flashbomb started hugging back. They both cried together for a few minutes. It felt good for him to finally cry the way he wanted to for so many years. He apologized for so many things, many of which didn't even involve Flashbomb or their friends. He just wanted forgiveness for about everything he ever regretted. Eventually, he felt cried out. He let go of Flash, and sat, though still letting tears fall down his face. [colour=#ff0000]"Th-thanks Flash... You're a good friend, no matter what I say..." [/colour]

(O.o i missed so much lol slow post is slow)

Shadow had been walking along the forest looking for this pony by the name of Marble. He began to hear the ruckus of screams and roars from what sounded like an Ursa. "[colour=#0000cd]No way...it cant be" [/colour] He said this as his black ear flicked while he turned hearing more screams before he began to sprint through the woods his raven coloured wings spreading out as his hooves left the ground swaying his way through the trees, he than saw the many ponies flying the other way.[colour=#0000cd] "Eh!?"[/colour] He did indeed see the Ursa's paw before he spun around and landed bit from the camp site and stream walking his way through the woods till he came to them all.[colour=#0000cd] "Eh? Hey there, is every pony alright?" [/colour]

Flashbomb nodded to Marble. He was glad that he was feeling better. He looked ove and saw a pony e had seen before at the academy but never got his name. He was black had yellow eyes and black and blue hair. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey.....and yea we are all fine, just had a bit of fun with Ursura Major and minor thats all. Who are you?" [/colour]

He smiled as he trotted over to the group and heard the question blinking some.[colour=#0000cd] "That's good to hear, oh me?"[/colour] he smiled as he answered the question his blue stripped hair swaying some. [colour=#0000cd]"Names ShadowSound, nice to meet ya" [/colour]He looked Flashbomb over and tilted his head some[colour=#0000cd] "Are you the one named Flashbomb?" [/colour]

Somepony else, a dark coloured colt with yellow eyes, walked in on their camp. He seemed worried. [colour=#ff0000]It's only natural. There was just an ursa attack. [/colour]He thought to himself. He was happy that Flashbomb was dealing with the explanations and introductions. On a normal day, he wouldn't be in the mood to meet somepony new. And he wasn't exactly having a good day. He sighed, and stared into the fire, hoping the new pony, who introduced himself as Shadow Sound, wouldn't notice it.

Lyria walked over by the stream, and saw something sparkle in the corner of her eye. She looked over to it, and noticed a necklace. But this necklace was familiar. She walked over and picked it up, then gasped as she saw it. Inside was a picture of her and her parents, Lyria only a filly. She looked up, and there they were.

Her parents graves.

Holding back tears, she trotted over to them. One had her fathers name inscribed into it, and her mothers on the other. She fell to the ground in tears, the necklace in her grasp. She looked at the necklace through her tears, and saw a small piece of paper wrapped around the chain.

[colour=#dda0dd]Dear Lyria,[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]By the time you get this letter, we will already be gone...[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]We are sorry, for not going to be able to ever see you get married,[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]or see our grandchildren,[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]But we are always with you child.[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]We will always be with you, in your heart.[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]That is why we made this heart necklace, for you to keep with you.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]A tear drop landed on the page. [/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]We are always with you Lyria[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]Don't you forget it.[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]~mum and Dad[/colour]

Lyria broke down. Not paying attention to anything, she hugged her parents graves, and kept whispering, [colour=#800080]"I love you... I miss you..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Over and over again, through her many tears. She felt some rain, then a sudden downpour start through the weather. Lyria sobbed with the rain, her coat soaking wet.[/colour]

Flashbomb grumbled as the rain started. He stood up and shook himself, the makeshift fire that they started sputtered to nothing. Her glanced around at everypony, [colour=#0000FF]"Lets go everypony, we can stop at my camp and then continue the test." [/colour]He said. He noticed Lyria was missing and wondered where she could have gone.

It began raining. Marble rolled his eyes again at his absolutely wonderful day in the wild. Flashbomb offered to take them back to his camp. This time, Marble had no objections. He looked around waiting for everypony else, then realized Lyria wasn't there. He sighed and rolled his eyes again. [colour=#ff0000]"Should we split up to find her?" [/colour]He asked, his voice deepening from his shyness, with the new pony around.

(Jezz your depressing XD)

Angel was awoken from his nap by a sudden thunder storm. He got up and the others were all looking around for something. "[colour=#800000]What did we lose this time?[/colour]" He asked them.

[colour=#0000FF]"Lyria, She went somewhere into the woods." [/colour]Flashbomb said as he was soaked. A loud clap of thunder cut him off. He jumped higher than a large boulder at the noise. He shook himself again to no avail.

[colour=#0000cd]"I think that's a terrible idea, Marble." [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget said bluntly. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"We've been separated already, why lost more people."[/colour]

The pegasus from the ursa attack earlier seemed to appear out of nowhere. He just HAD to remind Marble that he isn't a smart pony. He sighed, and didn't say anything. He still was in no mood to speak to strange ponies. [colour=#ff0000]"She's probably at the river, or scavenging for food or something." [/colour]He suggested to Flashbomb.

Lyria had to clear her tears, but she couldn't her friends were probably worried about her. She knew she should probably head back. But something was keeping her right there, right with her parents.