Dabom444

[colour=#00FF00]Rp Reopened[/colour]

OPEN RP ANYONE CAN JOIN.

You have Heard of the Wonderbolts. The Fameous team of pegesai that preform at arial shows and hold races. Their Names are legendary, Forever Etched in history as the best Arial team in equestria.

They have opened an academy that only a select few can enter for their chance of fame and Renown. Spitfire has called upon the Pegesai that think they have what it takes to wear the uniform. To live in the Fastlane. Will you pass the Hard and daunting tests that have beat so many and become a wonderbolt? Or will you Fail and return home? The task is up to you. Take to the sky and Face the obsticals ahead. And join the Ranks of the legendary Wonderbolts!

( Few rules, no complete randomness that derailes the rp. Please no hogging the spotlight, let others have their moment to shine. You cant just automatically pass all the tests and be Top gun, it takes a few weeks to pass the test. For a select few can be instructors or other than Cadets. If you wish to be an instructor Ask in OOC. AND NO VILLANS, this does not have a main protagonist who Attacks the academy. As well the mane 6 cant be in here as they have already have been here. Rainbow dash might make a appearance to talk to the cadets.)

Other than that Have fun and work together to reach your dreams.

((START))

Flashbomb had been Flying through the skies of ponyville. He preformed simple tricks here and there. He had recently heard that the wonderbolt academy was having open enrollment. Rainbow dash had already been there and passed with flying colours. Flashbomb had put in his application and Had been waiting all day for a response. He barrel rolled and flipped through the air waiting for the mail pony to deliver the mail. "Where is he? I cant wait any longer." he thought as he Soared through the air. He kept a close eye on the mailbox outside.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a bright and sunny morning in Ponyville, Two months after AngelSnapp had

moved from FillyDelphia to Ponyville And 2 years sence he had graduated

WonderBolt academy and landed in the Head Photogapher slot for the Wonderbolts.

AngelSnapp woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside his window. He trotted

downstairs to get the mail, "Junk, Bill, Junk" He read off looking through

"Whats this?" There was a letter that looked more official than the rest. He

looked at the return address It was from SpitFire "Whats this?" He opened it

and it read "Dear AngelSnapp. I know this is sudden, But Wonderbolt academy is

starting up soon, And we have had a member of the Training Staff drop out. You

are the next top flyer on the list. I need you up here ASAP to help instruct a

class. Its just the basics so dont worry. Sencerly SpitFire" Angel Let out a

laugh "This should be fun" He recalled the time he was a recruit. "Im not sure

about the Next top flyer on the list though.." He questioned the letter. "Oh

well, A order is a order" He went inside.

AngelSnapp started to pack, "Only the essentials Lets see, I dont have the

uniform for the Training Staff, So.. Im guessing ill get one when I get up

there." He thought to himself, "So Ill just grab my Camera and Flight Holder, OH

And I think ill need my saddlebag." He grabbed the things as he listed them off

"Toothbrush, Bits, Goggles, That should be it" He trotted out the door and put

his goggles on and began to fly up to the academy.

Flashbomb had been flying for a good half hour. He started to worry, what if he wasn't good enough? What if he was declined?

He then saw the mail pony Arrive and shove some mail into the mailbox and walk on his way. Flashbomb landed and opened the mailbox. He looked through the mail He didnt see a Letter from the academy. He was broken, he sat down and sniffed. Then the mail pony came running back.

"Ah forgot this one, it looks fancy." He handed the letter to Flashbomb. He looked at the seal on the letter. It was from the wonderbolt Academy. He tore into it and read the letter.

Dear Flashbomb,

We are pleased to announce that your application after close inspection has been accepted.

Your training begins at 5:30 sharp tommarow morning.

Welcome to the academy!

Flashbomb stared at the letter and jumped with joy. "They accepted my application!" He yelled.

He ran inside and packed everything that he needed and put them in a saddlebag. He walked outside and took off tor the Accademy.

He couldnt wait to get there.

Marble Chisel was pacing in circles outside of his apartment in Cloudsdale. He had sent his application in to the prestigious Wonderbolts Academy, and was waiting for their response. Although he wasn't a famous flyer, he was definitely above the average pegasus, especially in terms of endurance. He hoped that could get him into the academy. He worried moreso remembering he hadn't even written the application himself. He wasn't good when it came to interviews or tests, and required help, and encouragement, from his younger brother in Hoofington to help him. The mailpony finally arrived after what could have been a whole new era for Marble. After delivering the letters, Marble was quick in looking through his. [colour=#b22222]Bill, bill, letter from mother, bill, vogue magazine, HERE IT IS! [/colour]Marble dropped all his other letters as he stared at the fancy letter from the Wonderbolts Academy. Marble started sweating as his anxiety took over. [colour=#b22222]They probably didn't accept me... I'm a terrible flyer... Why did I do this... [/colour]He set his shame aside as he ripped the letter open, and pulled out the, well, letter part.

[colour=#b22222]We are pleased to announce that your application after close inspection has been accepted?! [/colour]He dropped it. It must have been a mistake. The mailpony meant to put that into the mailbox next to his. He looked at the beginning. [colour=#b22222]To Marble Chisel. [/colour]He couldn't believe that he had actually been accepted! He didn't care for what else was on that letter, or on any of the others. He went back to his apartment to pack everything he'd need. [colour=#b22222]Clothes, toothbrush, quill, parchment, goggles, bragging rights, leave of absence form for the weather factory. [/colour]He looked down at the pile of letters he left on the floor. The letter from his mother stood out to him. He tore it open, not as excited as the last one, and read over it.

To [colour=#800080]our[/colour] son, [colour=#0000cd]and brother, [/colour][colour=#008000]Marble Chisel,[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Congratulations on getting into the Wonderbolts Academy! I'm not sure if this will arrive early, but I'm sure it won't matter if it arrives late. We were all so certain that you would get into the academy that we thought we'd send this early. You are a kind, generous, tough kid, and a great pony. There is no way they would not accept you, and we won't accept that you won't get it. Have an good time and write to us often![/colour]

[colour=#008000]Yours truly, your mother Nurse [/colour][colour=#008000]Tie Dye, [/colour][colour=#800080]your father Mister Lecture, [/colour][colour=#0000cd]and brother Showboat Forte; attorney at law.[/colour]

A tear came to Marble's eye. He couldn't believe ponies could have so much faith in him. He promised himself that he would write everyday, and would not doubt himself while at the academy. He continued packing, with determination to graduate from the academy.

Angel could see the academy on the horizon "There it is" he said as he flew above the run-way. He looked around, There were recruits jogging in place, Doing wing push ups, and other exercise's "AngelSnapp" Angel heard his name called. He looked below, Standing next to the main Barracks was SpitFire "Fall in!" She yelled at him. Angel rolled and went to land "AngelSnapp reporting for duty ma'am" Angel said with respect as he saluted. "Angel, Good to see you made it. Youll find your Training Staff uniform in the staff Barracks. Your bunk is the one on the end, Top bunk" She told him "Yes ma'am" He said "Anyway, Get settled in and meet us out here for introductions." She trotted away, Most likely to do some paperwork, Or sign some photos. Angel walked in the Barracks and looked, On his bunk was a Blue jacket with a Thunderbolt. A pair of aviator shades and a cap "I suppose I should change" He put down his saddle bag and slipped into the uniform "Snug" He thought to himself, He put his saddle bag into the chest next to the bunk and trotted out to the runway. He would probably be needed for something.

Flashbomb was flying for the wonderbolts academy. He was so anxious about what was to come. He wondered what it would be like there, who would he meet? He smiled when he saw the Accademy in the distance. He neared the runway and started to land. A staff instructor came up to him and asked him his buisiness. Flashbomb gave him the letter. The instructor loked over the letter and looked at him. His stare made him uneasy but he kept eye contact. "Welcome to the academy recruit." " Now please follow me." he bade Flashbomb to follow. They walked into the main building and walked down the hallway. it was huge! large ceilings, certificates everywhere, And a wall of academy records. Most of which were set by Rainbow dash, And lightning dust. " stopp wandering recruit ." " you have work to do!" The instructor yeled at flash. Flashbomb shook hishead and ran after the staff pony. He followed him into a room that looked like i contained uniforms. " Here is your uniform scrub." The instructor threw him a bag. It contained 1 Recruit uniform and a pair of goggles. "You cant just jump into the fray just yet recruit, You have to report to your barracks, get settled in and converse with the other recruits." " Dinner is at 4. You will wake up at 5:30 to begin your training. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?"

Flashbmb jumped at the suden yell. " Sir yes Sir!" He responded with a nod.

"Hmm we will have to work on that but not bad." Quoted the instructor. "what are you waiting for? Get Going!" He yeled at flash.

Flashbomb ran to the exit. He was outside and he went to find the Recruit barracks.

AngelSnapp trotted over to the runway "OK so. What do I do now" He wondered to himself. "I guess we start drills tommorow, Ill just wonderaround" He decided. Angel walked into the Main building. "Let's see" He said to himself. "Any new records?" He looked up to mostly see Rainbow dash and lightning dust "Wow" He said lowering the sunglasses for a better look. A recruit approched him and asked him where she should go

. "You got your letter?" He asked "Yes sir" She said and saluted. He had to admit, He enjoyed being saluted too. He took the letter and gave it back "Go to the recruit barracks and get settled in, Oh." He looked over to the rack of bags. He grabed on and tossed it to her. "This is you uniform, Your to wear it at all times, Unless you sleeping of course" He smiled at her "Now meet at the mess hall at 4, And get some shut eye, You'll be getting up at 5:30. Sharp" She again saluted "Yes sir" And then trotted off to the recruit barracks.

The Wonderbolts Academy came into view as Marble flew towards it, with a lightly packed bag slung over his shoulder. His excitement for the academy made him fly faster, not being able to wait to see his heroes up close. He landed at the nearest runway, where a staff instructor came and asked him for clearance. [colour=#ff0000]"Just a minute..." [/colour]He dropped his bag, and opened it. Since he didn't need much, he found his acceptance letter quickly, and handed it to the instructor. [colour=#daa520]"Welcome recruit." [/colour]The instructor told him, in the normal monotonous military fashion. [colour=#daa520]"Follow me." [/colour]The instructor went up ahead, being followed closely by Marble. Marble and the instructor entered the main building. It was much larger on the inside. They walked down a long hallway, covered in records, mostly set by a 'Rainbow Dash' and 'Lightning Dust'. Marble couldn't believe some of the records they made. [colour=#ff0000]She finished the Dizzitron in 6 seconds?! [/colour]Marble didn't stop too long to look at the records, not wanting to give the instructor a bad first impression. The instructor led him to a room filled with uniforms, passing one of them to Marble. [colour=#daa520]"Get dressed and report to your barracks. Dinner's at 4, you wake up at 5:30. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!" [/colour]​The instructor sounded rather bored, despite being so loud. Marble assumed he gave the same speech a billion times to a billion recruits. [colour=#ff0000]"Sir yes sir." [/colour]Marble gave an equally bored, monotonous response, as he raised his hoof for a salute. Marble showed himself out as he looked around for the recruit barracks. Another pony looked just as confused. Marble walked up to the pony (Flashbomb). [colour=#ff0000]​"These guys are sure lenient." [/colour]Marble joked, before asking his question. [colour=#ff0000]"Any idea where the barracks is?"[/colour]

FlashBomb heard a voice behind him he turned around. "no i cant find them." He looked around trying to find the barracks again. He felt like a complete idiot. "I should introduce myself." he thought . "Im Flashbomb what's your name?" he asked the pony.

The blue pegasus introduced himself as 'Flashbomb'. He looked interesting. He was covered in scars, and his cutie mark looked like... An explosion? There must have been an interesting story behind that. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm Marble Chisel." [/colour]Marble gave his lame introduction. He gave out a hoof for a brohoof of introduction. [colour=#ff0000]"I make snowflakes at the weather factory." [/colour]He told Flashbomb, hoping to make himself sound more interesting.

Angel turned to see two recruits talking. He totted over to them "Welcome to the academy recruits" He looked at the blue pegesus "Are you looking for thr recruit barracks? There down the south hallway. Mare's on the right stallions on the left" He said "Oh by the way" He leaned closer to Flashbomb "Hey man, Good to see you made it in" He smiled at his freind.

Flashbomb smiled at Marble. "Work at the Weather factory eh?" He asked with intreuge. "i work on the weather team." he replied. He glanced over and noticed an instructor walk twoards them. He kept eye contact with the pony. "He seems familiar to me." He thought to himself as the Instructor drew near.

"Welcome to the academy recruits" The instructor greeted them. "Are you looking for thr recruit barracks? There down the south hallway. Mare's on the right stallions on the left".

Flashbomb Then reconized who the pony was. It was Angel Snapp. "He is an instructor here now?" "Wow." he thought to himself.

Marble walked into the barracks. Flash bomb was stopped by Angel."Hey man, Good to see you made it in"

Flashbomb smiled but tried to keep it professional. "Thank you sir for helping us." He saluted to Angel and winked. He looked around to make sure nopony else saw and he trotted into the barracks.

He saw many bunk beds. A table for eating and common chit chat and in the back there were the showers.

"Well this is cozy." he said to Marble. He looked around for a place to put his things. He found a Bunkbed in the corner next to a window.

"Hey Marble i know we just met and all but you seem like a cool pony, would you like the bottom bunk or the top one?" He asked

Spit Fire sat in her office looking over the applications for the new recruits. Each one had the pony's name, description, and picture. She came across one pony that caught her eye. "Hm... Flashbomb..." In the picture, the stallion was covered in scars, especially on his hind legs. (Hearts and Hooves Day reference! Yay! Haha) As she read his stats and the rest of his application, she eyed his picture curiously. "I'll have to keep an eye on this one..."

(There are absolutely no yaoi references here whatsoever!)

Another instructor pony came up to them and told them the way to the barracks. He greeted them, but Marble heard no more than that as he left. He went the direction the instructor pointed him at, and turned left to the stallions barracks. There were many bunk beds along the walls, as well as a table, and some showers hidden in the back. Marble wondered who he'd be sharing his bunk bed with, when Flashbomb appeared behind him. Flashbomb offered to share a bed with him, and let Marble choose top or bottom. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm use to being on the bottom." [/colour]Marble threw his bag to the bottom bunk. He took a seat on it to see how comfy it was. [colour=#ff0000]Not bad. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"So, where are you from, Flash?" [/colour]Marble asked Flashbomb politely, trying to make some small talk, and hopefully have a friend. It would suck to share a bunk with somepony he hated or didn't know.

"Oh im from cloudsdale originally, but my Home was destroyed when i crashed it into a mountain." He chuckled "bad joke he said under his breath." I live in ponyville with A pony Named Angel Snapp." were kinda roommates" He Got up on the top bunk and laid down on his back with his legs crossed and his hooves behind his head. "wow these beds are pretty soft" He smiled as he rested his eyes. "where are you from?" he asked Marble. "im getting to like this pony" he thought.

[colour=#ff0000]His home crashed into a mountain? That must not have been pleasant... [/colour]Trying to ignore that thought, Marble tried to answer Flashbomb's question as he could. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm originally from Canterlot. It's odd. My mothers family is supposedly pure unicorns, and my fathers family is supposedly pure earth ponies." [/colour]Marble lifted his wings and laughed. [colour=#ff0000]"Guess they aren't as pure as they'd have us believe." [/colour]Putting his wings down, Marble continued his story. [colour=#ff0000]"Anyways, I moved to Cloudsdale when I grew up so I could work at the weather factory." [/colour]Marble was beginning to grow friendly with Flashbomb. It was odd. Usually, he'd be shy around a new pony, and just say he was from Cloudsdale. The academy was definitely having an effect on his normal shyness.

Angelsnapp watched as the two walked away. He sighed "I'm going to be getting a lot of questions" He said to himself. He stood by the southhall another recruit came up to him "Sir, Is this the way to the barracks?" The pony tilted their head. "Yes recruit, Mares on the right, Stallions on the left" He repeted "Thankyou sir" He was on his way.

Suddenly, an announcement came on, broadcasting through the speakers positioned around the academy. "Would Angel Snapp please report to Spit Fire's office. Would Angel Snapp please report to Spit Fire's office."

AngelSnapp heard over the announcer "[colour=#282828]Would Angel Snapp please report to Spit Fire's office. Would Angel Snapp please report to Spit Fire's office." "What in equestria does she want with me?" He wondered "Oh well A order is a order, Probablly just something about tomorrow ." He trotted down the North Hallway where the Staff Barracks was, It also included a Hanger where the wonderbolts if needed could spring into action in case of an emergency. Much like when that dragon (Spike) was terrorizing Ponyville. He trotted passed both the hanger and the barracks to the end of the hall where SpitFires office was. He knocked then entered "AngelSnapp Reporting ma'am" He said as he entered.[/colour]

Flashbomb Listened intently to Marble's tale. He smiled and was amused at the thought of marble being a pegasus when his family were unicorns and And earth ponies. "well thats pretty unique for you to be a pegasus hen you have had barely any pegasai in your family." he chuckled. "well i suppose i should do something Productive." he slipped on his wonderbolt cadet uniform and walked to the door. "im going to go Exersise for a bit." "care to join me?" He looked at marble and smiled.

Flashbomb laughed at Marble's story, then offered to go exercise. [colour=#ff0000]"Alright, just gimme' a moment." [/colour]He quickly put on his cadet uniform and made a quick look at his reflection in the mirror. [colour=#ff0000]Lookin' good. [/colour]He thought. After his brief moment of narcissism, he turned back to Flashbomb. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm ready." [/colour]​Marble tried to imagine what the exercise area would be like. [colour=#ff0000]Probably a bunch of sweaty pegasi trying to impress the mares here...[/colour]

Edited by fireraven23

Flashbomb walked outside and looked around. There were tons of cadets flying around. " i guess we could just fly around and ake in the sights." He said to marble over his shoulder. He took off to the sky and stopped to wait for marble. " you can follow me or do your own thing" He chuckled.

Marble and Flash left the barracks. Getting a better view of what it was like outside, he just realized how many cadets there were. It seemed like all of them were flying around, doing their own thing. Flash changed his mind, and decided to look around, and invited Marble. [colour=#ff0000]"It's probably a good idea to look around." [/colour]Marble responded. He flapped out his wings, and flew up to Flashbomb. He looked around to find anything interesting. He pointed a hoof out to the runway, noticing the Dizzitron was out. [colour=#ff0000]"Let's check that out." [/colour]Marble told him. [colour=#ff0000]"Race ya' there." [/colour]Marble grinned, and waited for Flash to accept or decline the offer.