Dabom444

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(no problem at all)

Flahbomb nodded to Marble.they began searching for Lyria on the banks of the stream to find her. The rain wouldnt let up, Flashbom's mane covered his eyes in water. He growled how he couldn move the stupid cloud above them.

Marble joined Flashbomb and the rest in searching down the stream for Lyria. The rain was really bugging Marble. Normally, he would just fly up and hide above the clouds if he couldn't find shelter, but he knew that would mean failing the test. He sucked up the chills he was getting from the cold, harsh storm and pressed on. [colour=#ff0000]"Darn it. Knowing our luck, she ran into the rain equivalent of a Windigo." [/colour]Marble mused to Flashbomb. [colour=#ff0000]At least the rain is giving me a free shower.[/colour]

Angel smirked "[colour=#800000]That's definitely a possibility. I hope it doesn't come to that though...[/colour]" Angel said to Marble, "[colour=#800000]Ill go ahead and try the other way, You guys keep going this way. She might have also gone back to her camp.. So yeh, Keep that in mind.[/colour]" He told them splitting off from the way they were trotting.

Flashbomb nodded to Angel and he and the others continued to search for Lyria. The rain started to turn into hail, It smackded Flash on the muzzle. [colour=#0000FF]"Dumb cloud.....dumb hail......dumb rain..." [/colour]He mumbled from under his soaked mane He grabbed it and rung out the water. He took his soaking wet bandana and tied his hair back in a ponytail. [colour=#0000FF]"Where could she had gotten off to Marble? Its not like there is anything important in these Celestia Forsaken woods." [/colour]He growled. They continued on and Flash slipped in some mud. He got up right away and continued forward. [colour=#0000FF]"Dumb mud.....dumb forest....dumb everything...." [/colour]He mumbled once again. He hated the rain.

The rain began hitting down harder, until it turned into hail. Now it was bugging Marble. It didn't hurt him, it just annoyed him. He thought he heard Flashbomb mumbling something, but decided to let him say things to himself. Marble saw a patch of slippery looking mud up ahead, and began hovering to avoid it. Flashbomb, on the other hoof, walked through it, and naturally slipped in it. [colour=#ff0000]"Why aren't you flying?" [/colour]He asked Flash, as if it were obvious.

Flashbomb glaced over to Marble. [colour=#0000FF]"Im trying to conserve energy in this miserable weather, as well i would just get colder if i puled my wings away from my body in order to fly." [/colour]He said to him. The rain and hail got harder and harder, they couldnt see moe than 2 feet ahead of them. Flasbomb began to grow hypothermic, he had to Yell at the top of his Lungs to Marble. [colour=#0000FF]"We all cant go on like this! We need to take shelter or we will freeze to death!" [/colour]He sneezed and tried to find a place to rest. The thunder clapped again and this time it was near. A tree exploaded and splintered nearby. Flash's ears rang as he tried to continue on.

Rainbow dash and gadget had taken cover in Flashbomb's shelter. The rain was just as bad there but the shelter was dry. Rainbowdash kept silent because she still beived that Flash was dead. she worried for Lightning dust and how she was faring in the storm.

Angel trudged his way through the storm. "[colour=#800000]Lyria, Where are you? I swear will you stay out of trouble for 10 seconds? I dont like being the Knight in shining armor..![/colour]" He yelled. He looked around and saw what he thought was her hoof. "[colour=#800000]Lyria, Come on! Lets go![/colour]" He yelled, Suddenly lightning cracked and hit a tree next to him. He nearly jumped out of his skin, He turned to see the tree falling. He tried to scramble out of the way but the ground was too slippery, The tree landed on his bad leg. "[colour=#800000]DEAR CELESTIA!... Not again...[/colour]" he whimpered. He looked back and tried to get free..

The rainstorm was the worst storm he was in, definitely beating out Caneighda. He stopped hovering, landing in the mud and almost slipping in the wet streams being made. He thought Flash yelled something, but the rain was much too loud to make it out. Lightning struck a nearby tree, followed quickly by ear splitting thunder. Marble covered his ears from the pain, and backed up into Flashbomb, nearly knocking him over. The only bit of shelter visible in the thick precipitation was a cave. After a few bad experiences that day, Marble wasn't feeling too brave. But then again, he was shivering from cold for the first time since he moved from his old home. Knowing that it was too loud to hear anything, Marble pointed out the cave, and quickly flew to the entrance, going no further, and waiting for Flashbomb.

Flashbomb and the others saw marble go into a cave Flash ran as hard as he could into it. The hypthermia had set in like wild fire and he was soaked to the bone. The others sat in the cave trying to get dry. Flash took off his ponytail tie and threw it aside he shook himself vigorusly. He was shaking teribly and collapsed onto the ground shaking like a leaf in the wind. He tried so hard to warm up but his body just wouldnt stop. [colour=#0000FF]"Th.....th....thank.....c....Cel.....Celestia......" [/colour]He muttered through chattering teeth. [colour=#0000FF]"Mar.....Marble...i cant.....do......an....anything.....y...you gotta....get....a f...fire...started.....so....so....cold....." [/colour]He curled u and is base survival instincts took over. He shook hard trying to keep warm He was useless to help. And yet he was appaled that rain got to him so badly.

Flashbomb and the others entered the cave and began drying off. Flashbomb seemed to be shaking the heaviest, and fell over. Marble's expression went panicky as he knew what was happening. Flashbomb asked for him to start a fire, as he was so cold. Marble looked outside. There was no chance that any of the wood out there would even make a spark. He looked in the cave. Nothing in the immediate area looked flammable, and he didn't want to go any further after his bad luck with caves. [colour=#ff0000]"I-I'm sorry Flash. There's nothing to light on fire..." [/colour]He said to him sadly. He began crying again, though his tears mixed in with his soaking coat making it impossible to see. The feeling of uselessness returned to him. He wanted to yell or scream, but knew it could only draw out any creatures in the cave. Not able to think of anything else, Marble flopped himself on Flash, transferring his body heat. It wasn't much, Marble was just about as cold, but it was better than just leaving him there. While laying on him for warmth, he began going through their coats to wipe out the freezing rain, to hopefully let them warm up. Marble sobbed the entire time, worrying that Flash would die while he could do nothing.

ShadowSound nodded as he followed Flash and Marble keeping quiet as he looked one way and another for the missing pony. The rain was indeed irritating and the dropping temperature cold. His two toned mane soaked as he shook throwing some of the water from himself before he heard the two muttering about the rain. He walked away into the forest finding a large branch and kicked it from the tree the leaves staying mostly in tact he then picked it up and trotted back over with it holding the branch in his teeth before he held it over them to advert the rain. When they came to the cave and the words of marble were heard he shook off more of the water and trotted out. [colour=#0000cd]"Im ganna see if i ca find anything, there has to e something we could use, besides Angle and other pony, Lyria i think it was, are still out there." [/colour]

With that he went back out into the rain and began to sprint along the bank keeping his eyes open for any possible well heated spots or dry wood. He had ran longer than he thought when the stopped to catch his breath, he then heard whimpering and looked around his ears twitching. He followed the nose and gasped to see Angle pinned under the tree running over. "[colour=#0000cd] Dear Celestia, Angle how long have you been here!?" [/colour]

Angel struggled under the weight of the tree, He tried to pry himself loose only to find pain shoot through his leg. He sat there, Looking up at the rain falling. He didnt have much time before hypothermia would set in. He sat up again and tried to pry his hoof loose with no success.. Suddenly he heard a voice behind him ask how long he had been there "[colour=#800000]A g...good 10 Minutes[/colour]" He said. Trying not to shiver.

Lyria heard Angel, and perked her ears up. She stood shakily, fur dripping. [colour=#800080]"A-Ang-" [/colour][colour=#000000]She stopped in mid-sentence when she saw his leg trapped under the tree. [/colour][colour=#800080]"ANGEL!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She screamed, and ran towards him. She used all of her strength to lift the tree off[/colour] of him. [colour=#800080]"Hurry! Get out from under there!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She said, hooves slipping in the mud.[/colour]

To Angel's surprise Lyria came out of what seemed like no-where and lifted the tree off of him. She was struggling under the weight. Angel scurried out from under the tree.. His leg broken along with the brace. He had about 10 more fractures now. "[colour=#800000]Dont think I can walk on this...[/colour]" He said trying to get up. "[colour=#800000]Lyria, Your full of surprises.[/colour]" He said painting from the pain. He fell down in the mud when he tried to get up. He spat out a mouth full of mud. Again, He tried to get up. To his un-success. He fell but he stopped himself with a tree.

Lyria dropped the tree gently, then jumped over to Angel and helped him stand. [colour=#800080]"Oh my Celestia are you okay?" [/colour]She whimpered, looking at him sadly. [colour=#800080]"This is all because of me... I'm sorry.. I should of stayed with you guys... I'm sorry... I just... I just found my parents graves.. I just wanted to go to them...." [/colour][colour=#000000]She brought him into a cave nearby. [/colour][colour=#800080]"And found this necklace..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She held the necklace out for him to see.[/colour]

Lyria helped Angel up and into the cave. "[colour=#800000]Its not your fault Lyria, Dont blame yourself. Things happen that cant be avoide[/colour][colour=#800000]d.[/colour]" He told her. He let out a grunt when he put a little pressure on his hoof. "[colour=#800000]Its very nice, Youll have to show me later, Because im pretty sure after the adrenaline wears off. Im going to pass out. Dont freak out ok?[/colour]" He told her.

Shadow was moving twords the tree when the filly came out no where and lifted it making him blink and run forward to help. he jumped back when the tree fell back to the ground. He looked around and then to the two as they spoke. [colour=#0000cd]"Im glade your both okay,....more or less"[/colour] he smiled shyly [colour=#0000cd] "But the weather is getting worse, Flashbomb and Marble are in a cave a while down the stream, but the cold temperatures are getting to everyone, and the lack of dry wood we can't make any fire"[/colour] he walked quickly to Angles side and helped steady him when he heard the grunt of pain. "..i[colour=#0000cd] don't mean to sound cowardly, but would the current situation call for someone to get help, seeing as our survival proctor is hurt himself?" [/colour]

Gadget looked at Rainbow dash a bit annoyed. [colour=#0000cd]"Are you still crying? Yes, he's gone. Get over it." [/colour][colour=#000000]He told her. The weather was terrible and he was unsure why anyone would send them into these forests. Especially with the danger there. Not to mention the lost life of his new friend. Gadget needed to go. He had to find the others. The only other pony there was Dashie and she was just a big baby.[/colour]

Dash glared at Gadget and how he was telling her to get over it. [colour=#00FFFF]"You dont care whatsoever about him......He was part of my weather team! he was my friend and now he is gone! You have no idea how that feels to me." [/colour]She wiped her tears and sobbed a little more. after a while she got a grip and looked up to Gadget, [colour=#00FFFF]"We better go find Lightning dust then find the others." [/colour]

Flashbomb began to warm up slightly he felt better due to Marble sharing his body heat. Flash stood up and shook the last of the water off of him. [colour=#0000FF]"T.....thanks.....m.....marble.." [/colour]He was greatfull to his friend for trying hard to save him from a cold death. He looked out of the cave and saw that the rain had not stopped and the thunder continued to clap. It was the worst storm in a century and the others were out there. He was in no shape to help and sat down shivering still.

[colour=#0000cd]"I don't know what's that like? Your right I don't but at least you had him to lose! I don't even remember my life before a couple of weeks ago! I don't know what happened to my family and friends, if I even had them! The only pony I know now is Time Spinner and he just took me in. Your lucky to even have somepony like that to lose! Maybe I don't know what that's like but maybe you should realize that if he did that. He did it for a reason! Those animals aren't dead and I know they can hear us! If you would take the time to SHUT UP and listen maybe you'd realize that he gave his life so we could live and you over there crying your eyes out is only going to cause them to find us and have his sacrifice be in vain!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget said with tears in his eyes. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"I don't even care anymore. Let's just go." [/colour]

[colour=#000000](I feel really bad now. I'm sorry dashie I didn't mean it.)[/colour]

(wow.....well then.....)

Rainbow dash kept quiet as she and Gadget trotted through the pouring rain. She now had a grudge with him but she kept it to herself. The rain soaked her down to the bone but she was through worse, she slipped in the mud slightly but kept on going.

Flashbomb seemed to be calming down. He was able to stand up and shake the water off himself now. Marble quickly followed that action, as he stayed close to share the minimal amounts of heat they had. [colour=#ff0000]"I-I'm sorry I can't do more..." [/colour]He muttered to Flashbomb, as his self pity returned. Then, another thought came to him. [colour=#ff0000]"Where's Lightning Dust?" [/colour]He started getting panicky again. [colour=#ff0000]"She stayed back at your camp... Right?"[/colour]

Lyria whimpered and looked at Angel. [colour=#800080]"Everytime somepony trusts me as a friend, they get hurt... I don't see how it can't be my fault..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria perked up when he said he will probably pass out. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Lay down. I'll go get you some water and aloe leaves." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said, laying him down on the floor. She pet his mane back. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I'll be right back. Just stay here." [/colour][colour=#000000]She kissed his forehead, and then galloped into the rain.[/colour]

Lyria set angel down. She told him that she was going to go get aloe and water, and that she was sorry that he got hurt. "[colour=#800000]Its not your fault..[/colour]" He said, Angel's vision began to fade, He had a hard time staying awake, Lyria gave him a kiss on the forehead and then went to get the supplies, Angel then fell asleep.