Dabom444

Lyria trotted into the forest, grabbed some aloe leaves, some water, and a large leaf. She walked back inside the cave, and layed the large leaf over Angel to keep him warm. Then put some aloe leaves over his leg, and put some water beside him. She sat at the edge of the cave, waiting for Angel to wake up.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashbomb smiled to Marble. [colour=#0000FF]"Its alright pal.....i didnt freeze to death because of you.....thanks...." [/colour]He said warmly to his friend. He perked his ears when Marble asked about Lightning dust. He truthfully didnt know what happened to the others after the attack from Usura Major and Minor. He had to keep Marble calm, [colour=#0000FF]"Im sure her Rainbow Dash And gadget are fine." [/colour]He assured him. He knew he as lieing to keep his friend calm but he hoped he was right.

Rainbow dash continued through the rain with Gadget. They couldnt see Lightning dust any where. They came up to a ravine and looked down. What she saw was her worst nightmare, Lightning dust was at the bottom of the ravine covered in water. She was unconcious but her head was above water. [colour=#00FFFF]"Lightning Dust!" [/colour]Rainbow dash wailed. She flew down and drug her from the mud. She listened to her chest, she was still alive. Rainbow dash carried her out of the ravine. She was covered in mud and muck. She carried her on her back. [colour=#00FFFF]"We have to find a cave! she needs it!" [/colour]She yelled to Gadget. they continued on to find shelter.

A few minutes passed and Angel regained conciseness. He blinked his eyes open to see Lyria and the other recruit in the cave with him. He shook his head, He leg still throbbed with pain. He sat up with a slight whimper. "[colour=#800000]Still not as bad as the mountain and dragon.[/colour]​" He said to himself.

[colour=#0000cd]"Over here." [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget said directing her to a hole in a rocky wall. This new pony would either make things more awkward or better. Either way they would need to save her.[/colour]

(OMC IM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT IM SORRY SHADOWSOUND! OMC IM SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!) Lyria turned to the other pony in the cave. [colour=#800080]"So whats your name? Mine is Lyria." [/colour][colour=#000000]She put some more aloe leaves on Angel.[/colour]

(Haha no worries :) )

Shadow sat as he shook off some of the water from his coat before ringing out his Mane some. He stayed with Angle when the Pony named Lyria left to get Aloe leafs. When she returened and began tending to the colt his ears perked up with the question. [colour=#0000cd]"O..oh Im ShadowSound, Nice to meet you."[/colour] he stood and walked over tilting his head. [colour=#0000cd]"Is there anything i could do to help?" [/colour]

He nodded as he walked twords the caves entrance but stopped as he thought.[colour=#0000cd] "Well, it could be rather diffecult to get good wood with this down poor, i looked earlier when i was with Flashbomb and Marble, they are in a cave up the river themselves and in need of wood aswell" [/colour][colour=#000000]He shrugged as he stepped out[/colour][colour=#0000cd] "I'll see what i can find though" [/colour]

Lyria ran over to angel and asked him if he was alright "[colour=#800000]Well, Its not the best feeling in the world to have your broken leg broken under a tree.. But yeh, Im fine.[/colour]" He told her. She quickly turned and asked the recruits name, He answered ShadowSound "[colour=#800000]Nice to meet you ShadowSound[/colour]" He said, Lyria asked him to go get firewood and he said he would try. He left the cave leaving Lyria and Angel alone. "[colour=#800000]Thanks[/colour]" he told lyria "[colour=#800000]For finding me[/colour]"

[colour=#800080]"No.. Thank you. For searching for me, protecting me when I was in danger, even when I was stupid enough to get into it..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She looked at him. [/colour][colour=#800080]"And seeing you under that tree.... Brought me to a extreme panic mode."[/colour]

Angel grinned, "[colour=#800000]Im just glad im not stuck under it, I would have been frozen to death by now.. I cant believe how cold it is. Its un natural almost.[/colour]" He said to her. He began shivering now. "[colour=#800000]Sitting in the mud must have gotten to me...[/colour]" He said.

Stuff happened, and eventually, all that was left was Marble with Flash (though probably somepony else who I forgot about). It almost seemed awkward, two colts alone huddled up together in a cave in the middle of an abandoned forest. Marble shuddered at what other ponies would think. [colour=#ff0000]"Where is everypony else?" [/colour]He finally asked. [colour=#ff0000]"Do you think something happened to Shadow?"[/colour]

Flash bomb noticed Marble was feeling awkward so he gave him some space. [colour=#0000ff]"Im sure Angel had found Lyria and they are hiding in a cave to wait out the storm like us. Shadowsound on the other hoof i dont know, he went off to get fire wood but i guess he took cover somewhere else. And sorry if this moment is awkward but its not like we can go anywhere anyways." [/colour]He sat down a little further from Marble. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey listen.... thanks for the help earlier and i would like to appologise for maing you mad. I just wanted help a litl bit because i figured that honestly i would fail without somepony to help me." [/colour]Thunder clapped again outside and a loud bang could be heard down the tunnel. Flash hung his head and waited.

Flashbomb moved slightly, giving Marble more space, which he was thankful for, even though he enjoyed the heat. He apologized for the awkwardness. He nodded, not able to think of anything else to say. He then apologized for making him mad earlier, and was interrupted by thunder. Marble hardly noticed. [colour=#ff0000]There's already some awkward bromance, I might as well stop hiding my thoughts. [/colour]Marble took a deep breath. [colour=#ff0000]"It's not your fault. I'm just a stupid pony. It's not even that really. It's just..." [/colour]Marble sighed trying to think of a way to explain his feelings. [colour=#ff0000]"You and the others are so amazing. You're fast, strong, and most of you can do a sonic boom of some sort. And you're all so nice, and helpful, and confident, and not afraid to speak your mind. I-I guess you just made me feel a bit... Insignificant..." [/colour]Tears began welling up in his eyes again.

Flashbomb listened to Marble and how he felt. Flashomb didnt know what to say, He glanced outside trying to find words. He heard Marble start to cry and he looked back over to him. He looked solemnly at the ground. He didnt like to see Marle this way. He trotted over to him and nudged him [colour=#0000FF]"Hey.... Your a great sculpter Marble. Your a really good artist, i envy you and your ability and patience for your work..... You think first before you dive into stuff. I dont usually and i get hurt for it, It doesnt matter if your not as fast or as strong Marble. [/colour]Flashbomb paused and sat next to him. he looked outside again. [colour=#0000FF]" It took alot of time to get as fast as i am now. And i have that Flashboom that impairs me beyond belief. Im not perfect Marble, Nopony is. Angel has his weaknesses and so does Lyria. "[/colour] He looked back to the ground. He sighed, [colour=#0000FF]"I wasnt lying when i said i consder you as a brother. I.... i look up to you. Your wiser and a little older than i am. You know so much more than i could ever know." [/colour]His talk was getting cheesy but it was true. He loked back to Marble then back outside. [colour=#0000FF]"Your not useless. Your more valuable than you know." [/colour]Flashbomb patted Marble on the back to comfort him. He gave him space again and watched the rain pour.

Flashbomb was giving Marble another motivational speech. Despite being rather cheesy, it was really working. He finally made Marble realize some of his more positive traits, and reminded him that nopony is perfect. Really, the amount of bromance and cheesiness made Marble start laughing. It started as a quiet giggle, but began growing louder and more cheerful. He felt truly happy. Probably the first time since he was a younger colt without a care in the world. He eventually stopped himself, getting use to the humor of the situation, and joined Flash in watching the rain. He was getting nostalgic at this point. [colour=#ff0000]"You remind me of my little brother." [/colour]He said to Flash. [colour=#ff0000]"Just smarter." [/colour]He ended that with another laugh. [colour=#ff0000]"I remember he loved rain. I hated it at first, but... He always seems to see the positives in everything. He told me how awesome the lightning was, and how exciting the many possibilities were, the lovely smell it gave off, and how soothing the rain was. How it was the best for lulling him to sleep. He convinced me that rain was a nice thing, almost as awesome to watch as a Wonderbolts show." [/colour]He rambled on. He couldn't believe how much he was talking. Usually, he'd just shut up and watch the rain with an odd amount of wonderment.

Flashomb smiled, He was happy that Marble cheered up, he watched the rain as it fell and weaved its way through the grass outside. He felt joy in connecting with Marble more than just a friend but a Family member. He felt Marble had become his older brother. He remembered when his older brother Left him and his family when he was younger never to see him again. He watched the Lightning Flash and the pounding of the Thunder. He was dried off and only slightly chilly, He felt great now. He saw the sun set and the moon start to rise. He knew that they were not going anywhere unless they bolted for the camp. They needed fire soon, but he couldnt think of any way of obtaining fire wood. He stood up an streched. [colour=#0000FF]"We ned to find a way to make a fire or we are going to be miserable tonight." [/colour]The storm pounded again shaking the ground around them. Flash trotted back to the deepest reaches of the cave. it was hard for him to see buthe found 3 medium sized trees in the back. He wondered how they had gotten there. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey Marble! Come look at this!" [/colour]He yelled back down the cave.

Flashbomb and Marble watched the rain. Although Marble didn't have the enthusiasm for it like his brother, he still found himself happy watching the chaotic thunder in the forest. He didn't think of his troubles, his finances, his stupid job, or even things he needed at that moment, like heat, water, or the fact that he hadn't eaten the entire day. He was in a moment of joy that he wanted to last as long as it could. He watched the sun set, as the moon rose, creating specks of stars through the large storm cloud above the sky. Flashbomb stood up and reminded him of his survival needs though. His stomache growled loudly. Now that he wasn't having a million different emotional problems at once, it really caught up with him. Flashbomb called from deeper in the forest to check something out. Though slightly panicky from his bad experiences, he reluctantly stepped deeper into the cave, to eventually run into Flashbomb with three different trees in the cave. [colour=#ff0000]"Where did these come from?" [/colour]He asked nopony in particular. His stomache growled loudly again. He glared at Flash. [colour=#ff0000]"I can find food myself later. Don't worry yourself over it."[/colour]

(figured that it could be like a gove like in skyim, The trees in the cave with an openeing in the top to let sunlight in.)

Flashbomb looked at the grove in the cave. Rain poured down ontop of the trees below and a pool of water condensed there. It looked beautifull. He found some large fallen branches and grabbed them. They were dry enough to light a fire with. He broke them apart and placed them on the rocky floor away from the grove. He rubbed some sticks together and sparked up a small flame. He blew on it to keep the life of the spark going. The flames grew and into a full fledged fire. Flashbomb sat down and et the heat warm him. He looked around the grove and saw some much more leafy branches that could be used for bedding. Flash grabbed them and lad out 2 seperate beds. He yawned slightly and his stomach grumbled. Flash noticed Marble was hungry too. [colour=#0000FF]"Well as long as we have sheltr and water we should be fine for one night." [/colour]He said happily. He crawled onto his bed and covered himself with his makeshift blanket. [colour=#0000FF]"Thank Celestia for those trees." [/colour]He said to Marble. He looked over to him, [colour=#0000FF]"We should get some shudeye, Graduation day is tommarow." [/colour]He said to him kindly, He lay his head down. [colour=#0000FF]"Tommarow we will be wonderbolts, can you believe it?" [/colour]He aid. He smiled. [colour=#0000FF]"Night marble." [/colour]He yawned and fell asleep.

Flashbomb seemed cool with Marble's choice of independence. He wasn't even sure why he didn't want Flash to help him find food, it just gave him a bad feeling. Flash then began setting up their camp again, making make shift beds out of leaves and sticks, and starting a warm fire. Flash then reminded him that graduation was the next day, and he began smiling again. [colour=#ff0000]I can go a night without food I guess. I'll just eat half the mess hall tomorrow. [/colour]Feeling excited and joyous, he climbed into his bed hoping to fall asleep quickly and wake up with the whole situation over. [colour=#ff0000]"Night Flash." [/colour]He muttered, as he lay his head down and forced his eyes closed. His excitement, mixed with his hunger would definitely keep him from having a restful sleep, but eventually, he drifted off into his dream world.

Shadow made his way through the forest occasionally shaking his head to throw the water from his eyes. He then raised his wing to cover his head a he walked. He had found a few larger branches that he stayed relatively dry under the downed leafs, and dry leafs aswell, not much but what he could. His best find was a large pile of branches that had fallen, at the bottom there were many dry branches that could be broken to make a nice fire. With the smaller wood in his pack and the larger branches on his back he soon made his way back to the cave dropping them on the ground as he sneezed shivering a little. [colour=#0000cd] " This was all i could find, hope itll do. " [/colour]

Flashbomb drempt that he was a wonderbolt and was soaring through the skies of equestria. He saw Marble, Angel ,Lyria , Gadget, and Shadow flying nearby him. They preformed many arial stunts and rolls. He heard the roaring crowd below as they wowed them, They dove and acended. Eventually they landed behind spifire and the main squad. They were showered with confetti and joy of so many other ponies who had watched them. He smiled and woke up, He was still laying on the makeshift bed. He rolled over and saw that the fire had started to die. He grabbed another log and threw it in, It burst into flames and roared. He sat there prodding it with a stick to make sure it was burning well, he sighed and looked to marble. He was asleep like a rock, He heard the thunder rumble again and he laid back down. He lay on his back with his forelimbs behind his head and his backlimbs crossed. He watched the cealing of the cave as water dripped from it. He couldnt sleep so he just lay there thinking to himself.