Dabom444

Gadget had just gotten out of the shower and laid on his bed. He laid there thinking about how excited Time was going to be. After all Time loved stories and this was going to be a great one. Gadget got up and went into the mess hall. There were cadets he didn't know and Cadets he did know. He sat down by himself and ate his food. It was full of flavour...at least it tasted like that after what he had eaten during the test. He smiled again. This was a great experience.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow finished his meal and saw the other cadets he had run into in the forest and Angel. He trotted over and smiled. [colour=#0000cd]"Eh..heya, glad to see your up and about again Angel, you had me worried when i found you pinned like that." [/colour] he looked around the table and tilted his head. [colour=#0000cd]"What you all talking about?"[/colour]

Flashbomb awnsered shadow. [colour=#0000FF]"Oh you know Mares and the test, typical everyday stallion talk."[/colour] He smiled at him and patted a seat next to him that Lightning had left. [colour=#0000FF]"Take a seat." [/colour]He sat there and wondered what position he would get. He looked back to where Lightning dust had gone. [colour=#0000FF]"Well let the dust settle Marble, your both pobably going through a phase in your life where your trying different things." [/colour]He chuckled at the fact that he being a younger male telling the older one about love. He looked to Angel. [colour=#0000FF]"Is the ceromony today or tommarow?"[/colour]

Shadow sat with them, asking what they were talking about and being thankful that Angel seemed to be healing. Marble didn't want to talk about his newly found kinda' existant but really confusing love life at all, especially to some stranger. Even if that stranger helped them out in the test. Flash gave him advice to 'let the dust settle'. He wasn't sure if that was a metaphor, or if he was asking to let Lightning Dust settle with the idea for a while, but he nodded to it. Flash asked when the ceremony would be, and he raised his ears to hear Angel's answer.

Angel took a drink of water and set it down on the table "[colour=#800000]I suppose it will be tomorrow Not to sure, When I was here. It was the day after today, So im assuming its the same way this time.[/colour]" He told them. "[colour=#800000]Has any-pony seen lyria" [/colour]He asked his group of friends.

(Sorry... School. DX) Lyria took a shower, and put her mane back in her usual pony tail. Her coat shiny and free of the forest, she trotted to everypony else. She saw them, and trotted over to them smiling. [colour=#800080]"Hey guys!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled, and sat next to Angel.[/colour]

shadow sat with the invite and nodded at the conversation and chuckled. [colour=#0000cd]"Ohhh yea, you and Lighting did have a little moment didn't you Marble" [/colour] he smiled teasing the other Stallion. He then nodded at angels answer [colour=#0000cd]"I think there is a posting on the board in the hall about it so we can check after we eat."[/colour] he heard lyria speak and smiled [colour=#0000cd]"Heya" [/colour]

Flashbomb smiled to Lyria. he rested his head on his right hoof and traced circles with his left on th table. [colour=#0000FF]"How are you doing Lyria? It seemed you were the survival expert out of all of us." [/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Apparently to me it's living in a tree." [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget said sitting at the table right next to there's and overhearing their whole conversation.[/colour]

Flashbomb was honestly bored heloked for something to do, He knew it was the day of rest but he needed something to occupy him. He looke at Angel. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey Angel, Can we play cap the flag? There are 10 cadets left and you nd somepony else could probably play. Rainbowdash could play! 6v6 please....." [/colour]

Flashbomb suggested a game of capture the flag with everypony. Angel said if they could get everypony together, they could play. Marble smiled again. [colour=#ff0000]"That sounds fun!" [/colour]He looked over at Lightning Dust, and decided at another attempt to break the ice between them. [colour=#ff0000]"How about we avoid tackling each other this time?" [/colour]He joked, remembering his first defense tactic against Lightning.

Flashbomb nodded and got up. He trotted over to hte wonerbolts, He found the one with the Rainbow mane and tapped her shoulder. [colour=#0000FF]"He me and some others are going to play cap the flag! Are you in?" [/colour]Rainbow dash pulled her goggles up revealing her eyes. [colour=#40E0D0]" I cannot refuse a challenge." [/colour]She chuckled. Behind her Soarin and a few other wonderbolts turned. " Count us in too." He said in his monotone voice. Flashbomb gasped soarin wanted to join in to! He smiled and nodded. He troted over to the table with 8 more players. [colour=#0000FF]"They want to join too Angel." [/colour]He said to him. Lightning dust overheard everything and came trotting back. " Im ready for arematch Marble." She said. Flash and the ponies looked intently to Angel

( ok i figured to include a large portion o wonderbolts into the game. These are alot of roles to play so if anyone wants to takesoe of em be my guest. I figured that some named ones would be Lightning streak, Cloud chaser, Soarin and breeze catcher. Since they were in the episode wonderbolt academy.)

(I dibs Soarin'!)

Flashbomb went off to ask Rainbow Dash to join the match, and ended up coming back with the rest of the Wonderbolts! Marble was too nervous to say anything, and looked rather odd for such a large pony to have so much fear in his face. [colour=#ff0000]I gotta' impress them! But how? I'm not BAD at this game... Just not as good as the Wonderbolts themselves probably are! [/colour]He took a deep breath to calm himself down. He looked over to his childhood hero Soarin', and nearly started hyperventilating again. Marble would have facehoofed at what Soarin' said if he had any control over his body at that moment. [colour=#00ffff]"Winner gets free pie!"[/colour]

(SoarinDash is my OTP, so don't mind me while I drop subtle hints of it)

Angel volunteered to get the supplies for the game. Everypony flew off to the runway to prepare, Soarin' flying next to Rainbow Dash, as they waited for Angel. There was still an awkward silence between Marble and Lightning, though she was at least speaking to him again it seemed. Soarin' stood with the rest of the Wonderbolts, mentally making his dream team, and preparing for the best tactics. After all, he had to win the free pie he promised himself.

Flashbomb and the others all trotted out onto the runway. Everypony began streching, Flash wondered who he would be on a team with. He looked down the runway and saw Spitfire examining them all. She had a pretentious look on her face and Flashbomb smiled. Lightning Lane trotted next to him "This is gonna be fun." He chucked with a playfull nudge. Flashbomb chuckled and looked around at all of the ponies. He never, Ever thought he would be doing something as fun as cap the flag withthe wonderbolts! Rainbow dash troted over to Lightning lane. [colour=#00FFFF]"Preare to get your plot handed to youon a silver platter lightning Lane." [/colour]She boasted. Flashbomb flapped his wings some to get them ready. Rainbow dash returned to soarin and chuckled.

Angel grabbed the flats and trotted out of the building. He put them on the ground and waited for the rookies to meet him out there. "[colour=#800000]Alright, Team captains will be RainbowDash and....[/colour]" Angel looked to see who should be the other captain. "[colour=#800000]LightningDust. Youll get first pick.[/colour]" He told her.

(ok i feel it fair to give lightning dust to someone else so the team picking is fairer in some way. Or i could pick them all your choice.)

Rainbow dash stood in front of the 20 ponies in a line she looked at each one and pointed to shadow. It was Lightning's turn to pick.