Dabom444

Flashbomb pushed harder to catch Lyria, He had no intentions of loosing. He knew he couldnt preform a double rainboom but got an isea. He Flew close to Rainbow dash. [colour=#0000FF]"Dash! We cant catch her alone! i got an idea though! We bothe preform a sonic Boom one of us grabbs the other and spins rapidly enough and releases them It could push one of us into one!" [/colour]He yelled. Rainbow dash glanced and looked forward. She nodded and pushed herself into a rainboom. Flash then sped himself up and preformed his Flashboom. He was out of range of hurting others and he was greatfull for that. He caught up to Rainbow and Grabbed her foreleges. She kept her speed going as he spun her faster and faster, Their momentum from the spin focused their speed into a circular movement. Eventually rainbow Dash was flailing with so much sped and Flash was in the middle serving as a fulcrum. He timed the throw and Let go. Rainbow dash with the speed of herself and Flash shot forward so fast that she Acheved a sonic rainboom then shortly after a double. The boom rumbled the ground so hard and A Massive colour shock wave hit the others. Rainbow dash's eyes watered so much as her speed increased more and more she Had reached lyria And grabbed the flag. They Wrestled again but this time at double rainboom speeds.

(one last god mode before this topic ends! and i wanted to show what i learned in physics!)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel sighed and then laughed. "[colour=#800000]My bad..[/colour]" He rubbed his head in embarrassment. He shook it off and turned his attention to Lyria who had the flag. She began to pick up speed and angel fell in behind her. Defending her from any incoming attack. She was fast. Flashbomb managed to grab the flag, They were nearing the SonicRainboom barrier. [colour=#800000]This might not end well. [/colour]He thought to himself. He picked up speed and grabbed Flashbombs legs dragging him down with the access weight.

Flashbomb after throwing rainbow dash felt weight on his hind legs. He fell to the ground with a oomph He slid and flipped to see Angel. (road rash!)

[colour=#0000FF]"Youre persistant! I will give you that!" [/colour]Flash said as they slid on the ground. Flashbomb knew that if he got The enemy's flag back before Lyria he would win the match. He figured Rainbow Dash would slow her down a little.

Flash Rolled and kicked off the ground. He still had Angel on his back Holding him down. Flash used what little strength he had and barrel rolled trying to lose him. He flew back twoards home base. His wings were obstructed by angel and flash was so weighed down, He still struggled trying to fly.

Rainbow dash was thrown off my Lyria as she capped the flag. The game had eneded and blue team had won, Rainbow dash crawled out of the bushes with a few scratches but smiled happily. "[colour=#00FFFF]Good game Lyria!" [/colour]Flashbomb heard that the game was over and landed He got Angel snapp off of him and smiled to him [colour=#0000FF]"I figured that you would win that was fun." [/colour]Lightning dust trotted over to them from accross the field. "Was there any doubt?" She said in a friendly tone. She glanced over to Marble and smiled. She trotted back to the main building.

Lyria crossed the line! They won! Marble and Soarin' brohoofed each other in celebration. Wait... Marble realized what he did. It was almost like kissing Lightning Dust, though in a much more pleasant way. He held up his hoof and stared at it in wonderment. [colour=#ff0000]I will never wash this hoof again... [/colour]Returning to reality, he saw everypony was returning to the main building. Marble flew over to Lyria. [colour=#ff0000]"Awesome job Lyre!" [/colour]He congratulated her, with a quick nickname. For once, he was smiling quite genuinely. He was having a very good day. Meanwhile, Soarin' returned to his Wonderbolt team and began gloating to the ones that lost. [colour=#00ffff]"Oh yeah, and YOU oh me a sweet apple pie!" [/colour]He yelled to Rainbow Dash.

[colour=#696969]"Yeah!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget called after his team had won. This was a great time. [/colour][colour=#696969]"That was Awesome!"[/colour]

Flashbomb cracked his neck slightly. [colour=#0000FF]"Oh that smarts....." [/colour]He said with a grunt. He looked around and saw everypony either returning inside or sunbathing. It had gotten hotter outside and flash considered it about noon. He flapped his wings some and Put them at his sides. He trotted over to Marble. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey i think its about lunch time wanna go eat?" [/colour]He asked his pal with a smile.

Marble joined his friends as they re-entered the mess hall for lunch. He was enthusiastic with getting food, still slightly hungry from the lack of food the day before. Plus, he burned a lot of energy with that game. He got the food and sat with the others, eating silently yet quickly. Soarin' sat with the other Wonderbolts, with his celebratory pie, which he ate in an uncouth manner.

Rainbow dash jabbed Soarin with her elbow, She nuzzled him a bit before quicky looking forward to make sure nopony saw. ( playing canon to Soarindash)

Flashbomb sat down next to Marble and ate the lunch he had before him. Today was the funnest day he has had in a while. when Marble looked away He took a little bit of his food and ate it quickly. Marble might have noticed but he hoped not. He smiled as he ate. Lightning dust sat on the left side of Marble and Smiled to him. "You did good Marble." She complimented him. She said the same to Lyria. She ate her lunch slowly.

[colour=#0000FF]"So any other plans after the academy? Besides being a wonderbolt of course." [/colour]Flashbomb asked.

(GAH! OTPGASMING!)

Lightning Dust complimented them on the competition, which Marble nodded to. Flashbomb then asked about their plans. [colour=#ff0000]"Well, I suppose..." [/colour]He coughed, still slightly embarrassed about his childish dream. [colour=#ff0000]"I-I still have to make a sculpture for the Canterlot Royal Gardens... And then..." [/colour]Images of him living with Lightning Dust, and a few foals flashed in his mind, but he quickly pushed those away as he cleared his throat again. [colour=#ff0000]"I guess that's it."[/colour]

Flashbomb sensed some uneasyness in Marble's voice. He looked back down to his food and Ate some more. He took a drink of water and finnished his meal. He grabbed his empty plate and trotted back. He patted Marble on the back, He trotted out of the mess hall. He trotted outside and let the sun warm him, He trotted to a nearby tree and Lay down. He enjoyed the Breeze as it blew softly in the air. He felt wonderfull, He watched pegesai fly around and Giggle in the fun they were having. The Rainfall Rumbled in the back ground and The air was fresh. It Was a glorious day that he wished would never end. All he wanted to do was enjoy it , He would have to return to ponyville tommarow. Not that he hated ponyville or disliked Angel and Silver star but he felt like his home was here. He let the breeze blow around him and took it all in.

Lightning dust finnished as well, She nudged Marble and trotted to take care of her plate. She sat down next to him and smiled warmly again. She enjoyed having friends. But Marble was different, She wished that they were more than friends somehow. She looked out the window and saw herself with Marble sitting on a cloud together. She then saw 2 Foals flying nearby who looked simmilar to them. She blinked again and sighed. She sat there thinking of what she had seen.

Flashbomb was the first to finish. He gave Marble an understanding pat on his back before leaving. It was him and Lightning left, with the others still at the table but seemingly immersed in their meal. Lightning Dust finished next, and after putting away her meal, sat down again and seemed to be daydreaming. He began thinking about his future more. [colour=#ff0000]Do I really want foals? I've never really thought about it... Want am I going to do after accomplishing my dreams? Just retire? Keep working without motivation? [/colour]He decided he'd talk to somepony about it, and Lightning seemed to understand him best. [colour=#ff0000]"H-hey Dust..." [/colour]He stuttered out seriously, catching her attention. It wasn't exactly easy, thinking about asking her if he should have foals. Especially since he was still confused about his feelings for her. He quickly changed his thoughts. [colour=#ff0000]"I-isn't the food here getting better? Seriously, it's so good now!" [/colour]After that, he took a large bite out of the food, which honestly WAS getting better.

Lightning dust raised an eye brow at Marble, She noticed that he had changed his conversation topic kinda quickly. She noticed it like a Thorn in her side, She glanced back to The others and noticed that they were to Immersed in their meal to Take notice of anything. She had the image of her and Marble still in her head. And the image of the Foals. "Foals......that look like us...." She thought. She glanced back to Marble and quickly away. "That kiss was just an outburst right? I feel so much more for him though." She thought again. The thought of Marble with her made her blush slightly. "Could we actualy, possably could be a good mother? Marble would be a great Father......" Her thoughts tugged at her. She couldnt stop thinking about him. She stood up, She needed to Talk to somepony about it. She saw that everypony was busy at the table so she went to find Flashbomb. She exited the building and searched for him, She found him by a tree enjoying the breeze. Flashbomb sat up when he heard hoofsteps. He smiled to her, [colour=#0000FF]"Hey Lightning! Good game we had there. Your team was great." [/colour]He complemented her. Lightning Dust smiled slightly and looked out over the field that led to the runway. "Th....Thanks Flash....." She studdered to him. Flash cocked his head to one side, his hair flowed to the right side of his head. [colour=#0000FF]"Whats on your mind Lightning?" [/colour]He asked With a quizical look on his face. Lightning dust looked at him, She was ammused at how Childish He looked with that expresion, so innocent. She sighed and looked away again. "Its Marble...." She said to him. Flash's ears perked He wondered what it was about. Did Marble yell at her? Did he do something funny? He chuckled at the thought of Marble falling into a pie. He consoled himself and cleared his throat. [colour=#0000FF]"What about him? Did something happen that i missed?" [/colour]He asked. Lightning dust shook her head and glanced down at the grass. Flashbomb's Expression changed and he nudged her. [colour=#0000FF]"Lightning? What happened? Did you and Marble argue or something?" [/colour]He was compleately obligerant to what she meant because his mind was still on the recent game that had taken place. Lightning dust glanced up to Flash. "Im in love...." She said to him. Flash didnt get it at first, He stared at her for a moment. Lightning dust rolled her eyes. " With Marble you featherbrain." Flash saw now and his eyes widened. He wondered why he didnt pick up on the signs beforehoof. [colour=#0000FF]"I know that! but i thought you two had a mutual agreement, Marble wouldnt tell me anymore than that."[/colour] He said to her. Lightning dust had a tear run down her cheek. " But it wasnt as mutual as i thought. He just wants to be friends, but i want it to be more!" she said quietly to him. Flashbomb had a saddened look on his face now. Marble didnt want to be with Lightning? The thought hung in his head for a moment. [colour=#0000FF]"*Sigh* Lightning.......I understand how you feel, But if Marble just wants to be friends......I dont know Lightning dust im not a relationship builder." [/colour]He said, It was the only thing he could think of. "I just dont know Flash, I just cant stop thinking about it. There is something more about him! something bright and kind! He helps others when they are weak and guides them when they are blind!" She said. She looked away, "I....im not obsessed im..... in.....love with him. I see us one day he and I together with a family." She said. Flash Put his hoff on his chin, He still thought of what to say.[colour=#0000FF] "Lightning.....I understand how you feel. I felt that same way during hearts and Hooves day a while ago. I met this wonderfull mare who i see as the love of my life. Angel and Lyria, They are close and i believe are meant to be together! And i see it with you and Marble too Lightning." [/colour]He said putting a hoof on her shoulder. [colour=#0000FF]"Do what your heart tells you to do..... but dont rush it. I think you and Marble are meant to be." [/colour]He said. Lightning dust looked up to him. " Y....you think so?" She stammered to him.[colour=#0000FF] " I know so." [/colour]Flash responded. Lightning dust smiled and hugged flash. "Thank you." She said to him. " i wont rush it.... i will follow his pace and give him space. Thank you again." She said. She released the hug and sat there watching the Pegesai fly around. The sun shined bright.

After an awkward silence, and getting no response from Lightning, she got up and left. Marble stayed at his place, not knowing anything else to do. He remembered that he brought his sketchpad with him, and took it out along with a pencil. It was one of those moments where instead of preplanning what he wanted to draw, he simply let the lines create themselves and roll with what they made. After making the initial shapes, he realized what he was drawing. A pair of familiar eyes. [colour=#ff0000]Why am I drawing Lightning's eyes?! [/colour]He closed the sketchpad in embarrassment. Trying to find something else to do, he looked out the window, where he saw Lightning Dust on a cloud with Flashbomb. He wasn't sure what they were doing, until he saw them hug. He immediately felt crushing disappointment. [colour=#ff0000]Of course she's with Flashbomb. I should have known... [/colour]He looked away as he lied to himself about his feelings. [colour=#ff0000]They're pretty good together... [/colour]Not knowing much else to do, Marble stood up and left the mess hall, without cleaning up his plate, and flew high up and laid on a cloud. He felt better, being away from others where he would have to hide his emotions more. He prepared himself for a pegasus coming to clear the cloud, as he closed his eyes and let himself cry. [colour=#ff0000]They're perfect for each other... Why do they make me so sad?[/colour]

Angel finished putting away the things from the game. He trotted into the mess-hall to see every-pony he knew was gone except lyria. He sat next to her "[colour=#800000]Sorry im late, I was taking care of something.[/colour]" He told her giving her

Flashbomb sighed and hopped up, [colour=#0000ff]"Im gonna go strech my wings Lightning, You should go find Marble. " [/colour]He said with a smile. He unfirled his wings and took to the sky. Lightning dust watched him go and smiled, "So innocent." She said. She got up and trotted to the mess hall. She looked for Marble but was unable to find him. She trotted to the barracks and didnt find him there either. She finnaly went outside and began to search. She flew around doing looking around under bushes in trees. Then she started to search the clouds, She checked one then another and another. "where is he?" She muttered. She saw another cloud she didnt see before and flew over to it. Thats where she found him, She landed on the cloud next to him and kept her ballance as not to fall off. "Hey Marble...... Why do you seem so sad?" She asked in a Friendly tone.

[colour=#800080]"It's okay Angel." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria smiled, and looked at him. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I have a question. After the Academy, what are you planning to do?" [/colour]

After a few minutes of his crying, Lightning Dust conveniently came from below. He quickly wiped away most of his tears, but it seemed she noticed already. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm not crying. It's... Liquid pride, 'cause I'm so happy now that we're Wonderbolts..." [/colour]Trying to change the subject so she wouldn't see through his blatant lies, he went with what came to his mind first. [colour=#ff0000]"You and Flash look like you'll be happy together." [/colour]He internally facepalmed. [colour=#ff0000]This'll really help me feel better.[/colour]

Lightning dust tilted her head in confusion. "Me and Flash look happy together?" She said conufused. She then remembered their talk and the hug they shared. "Ohh! No! it wasnt like that Marble, i was talking to him about something that i needed to talk to him about." She looked at him. "Marble.....i wanted to talk to you acctually." She said to him.

Angel looked up at lyria "[colour=#800000]Well, Life will probably go back to normal, SpitFire will put me back on Photographer and normal Wonderbolt duties. Im not sure what will happen with the others. But you and me, Were going places lyria[/colour]" He smiled at her

Lightning Dust denied being with Flash. That lifted his spirits a bit, though he still wasn't completely better. She said she needed to talk to him. [colour=#ff0000]"Um... Sure, what is it?" [/colour]He asked, brave enough to look up at her now.