Dabom444

Lightnign dust sighed, "Marble ever since that incident back earlier and i returned the kiss, I feel as though im connected to you somehow. I cant stop thinking about that moment with you. I also realize though that you just want to be friends but i..... i could say im in love with you. I dont want to rush anything though because your different from the other stallions. Your kind and patient and you help others more that any other stallion would do." She looked out at the horizon. She took a deep breath and let it out because here came the Kicker. "I......when i was day dreaming in the mess hall i saw you and i sitting on a cloud, And i saw two foals flying nearby who looked like us." She glanced to him and back out. "I hope you dont think of me as weird for bringing this up but this is how i feel. If you want to stay as friends though thats ok." She felt the breeze pick up and she calmed herself, She waited for his reply as she gazed off into the distance.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lightning Dust began telling him about her feelings. Talking about their kiss, why she liked him, even about a daydream involving foals that looked like them. It seemed to be Marble's turn to tell her his feelings. He let out a deep sigh. [colour=#ff0000]"I-I think I like you too Lightning..." [/colour]He started with. Normally, he'd have ended there, but he always felt safe telling her about his feelings. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm not sure though. It could just be a really strong friendship. And that's what worries me. I've never been in a relationship like this before. I'm scared that I'll make a mistake and ruin it to the point where we can't even be friends. A-and I just don't feel like enough for you. I'm just... Not sure..." [/colour]Marble stood up and stared out into the horizon with her. [colour=#ff0000]"I kinda' saw us with foals too..." [/colour]Marble was becoming overwhelmed with feels again. He really had something he wanted to say, and he couldn't hold it back now. [colour=#ff0000]"L-l-l-Lightning Dust... W-w-would you g-g-go..." [/colour]He took several deep breathes, as he was now having troubles speaking. His throat was clenching up, and it was tough to even breathe. [colour=#ff0000]"O-o-out with... M-m-me..." [/colour]After finishing, his throat finally opened up again. He just hoped he didn't make a mistake.

[colour=#000000]Lyria smiled at Angels' remark, and said, [/colour][colour=#800080]"I hoped you were going to say that." [/colour][colour=#000000]She gave him a quick kiss, and then pulled away. [/colour][colour=#000000]Realizing what she had just done, Lyria blushed and turned away. [/colour][colour=#800080]Why did I just do that?!?!? Oh no.... He is going to hate me![/colour]

Lyria seemed happy at Angel's Comment. He Smiled then she lent over the table and Kissed him. It felt like forever before she released Though it only lasted a second. Lyria quickly turned. Hiding her blushing. Angel sat there, Dumbfounded. He blinked and shook his head. Blushing he turned to lyria "[colour=#800000]Where are you going to go after this? Do you have a place to stay? If you dont.. I dont know, You could stay with.. Me and Silver. FlashBomb also lives in the basement, Only if you want too though.[/colour]" Angel stumbled over his own words, Still recovering from the shock

[colour=#800080]"I was going to stay in my mother's house, but, I'll stay with you if you want me too."[/colour] [colour=#000000]Lyria looked at him. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Sorry about the kiss.. I just.. Really wanted to." [/colour]

Angel smiled "[colour=#800000]Well its up to you really, I just didnt know if you had a place to stay, And... its alright, Really. I thought it was kinda, Nice. Actually.[/colour]" He told her

Lightning dust was saddened at Marble's response. He told her that he didnt want to go any further and wanted to stay friends. She felt a slight tear go down her cheek and sobbed slightly. "I....i understand marble...." She turned to him when He asked her to go. He stared at him for a moment. She realized how uncertain he was about the whole situation and felt even more saddened. She loved him more and more and now he asked her to leave. She knew In her heart that she truly loved him, it wasnt the same as young blind love but she knew it was more clear to her than anything else. She glanced down to the cloud for a moment, She was going to leave but Leaned in and Kissed Marble. She released it after 5 seconds and Flew away.

Flashbomb Flew freely through the skies. He chased after another cadet whom he was playing tag with, He shot forward and missed his mark. He crashed into the Rainbow pool and floated for a moment, He played dead for a bit. [colour=#FF8C00]"Oh my Celestia! Flashbomb are you ok!?" [/colour]The cadet yelped when he saw Flash crash. Flashbomb stood up and shook himself Raining Rainbow water every which way. [colour=#FF8C00]"Hey Cut it out silly!" [/colour]the cadet chuckled. Flash bomb smiled with his eyes closed. [colour=#0000FF]"You better get going! im gonna catch you one way or another!" [/colour]He said to him. The Cadet yelped again and took off. Flashbomb counted 3....2....1..He took off after the cadet.

Out of nowhere, Lightning Dust kissed Marble. He didn't struggle or resist. He didn't know what to do, so he let her do all the work. Afterwards, she flew off with no warning, leaving Marble rather confused. [colour=#ff0000]"Is that a yes?!" [/colour]He yelled at her, but by the time he did, she was out of earshot. He lay back in the clouds with nothing but his thoughts again. He didn't hold back his images of the future now, though rather laughed at how childish they were. [colour=#ff0000]Hopefully we'll be assigned to the same squad...[/colour]

( I made it so that Lightning Dust didnt totally hear you Fire raven it wasnt a mess up.)

Lightning dust flew to a distant cloud and landed she couldnt tell what Marble had fully said. She sobbed a little bit and rubbed the tears away. All she couldve made out was with me and go. Shestill wondered if she had heard him right. When he yelled is that a yes she was even more puzzled. Flashbomb landed on a cloud next to her. [colour=#0000FF]"So how did it go?" [/colour]He asked with a smile. What they hadnt known was that he listened just out of sight. "He told me to leave..... that was all i could make out." She stammered to him. Flashbomb rolled over on the cloud until he was upside down. [colour=#0000FF]"Oh im sure that wasnt what he said at all. I can tell what he said, You were so focused on his confusion that you didnt know that what he acctually said and i quote. Will you go out with me. Not I want you to leave." [/colour]He said with a ammused look on his face. Lightning dust glanced over to him confused. [colour=#0000FF]"Do you wish for me to repeat? He said, Would you go out with me?" [/colour]He said. Lightning dust grew red with embarrisement. She looked away with a Huff. Flashbomb chuckled again about how she was taking this. [colour=#0000FF]"I will go clear it up for you." [/colour]He flew to marble. [colour=#0000FF]"I clarified your studered language to her. She said she will. " [/colour]He chuckled and nudged him. [colour=#0000FF]"She was so One track minded that she misheard but....i fixed it." [/colour]He smiled to him and looked over to Lightning who was still red with Embarrisement. [colour=#0000FF]"I say go to her dude... She does love you after all." [/colour]He flew away whistling a little tune. His job as marrige counoler was finnished.

(I know it wasn't a mess up, Marble just wasn't aware she didn't hear)

Flashbomb flew from where Lightning was hiding. He was nervous as to what happened at first, but then he said he clarified what he said, followed by saying 'she will'. He raised his ears excitedly. He let Flash finish though. Apparently she misheard him, so he fixed the problem. He then suggested going to her. Without hesitation, Marble flew over to the cloud Lightning Dust was on. He looked at her for a few moments. She looked really cute with her red cheeks and teary eyes. [colour=#FF0000]"I-I'm not too sure what we're suppose to do. But..." [/colour]After that, he quickly kissed her again. It was all he knew so far, after all. He was feeling very happy at that moment, and his fears and doubts were disappearing in that magical moment.

Lightning dust kept her eyes shut because she was so embarrised at this point she cpuldnt hardly stand it. She heard Flash fly away and talk with Marble, "I feel so dumb right now i should have listened better and i wouldnt look so dumb in the first place." She scolded herself in her mind about not clarifiying. She heard the flap of wings and Some hooves land next to her. She could tell who it was but kept to herself. She felt so overheated with embarrisement that she felt as though she would melt. She heard him say,[colour=#FF0000]"I-I'm not sure what we're suppose to do. But...."[/colour] . She closed her eyes and was going to appollogise for her Beligerantness when all of a sudden she felt his lips meet hers. Her eyes shot open and dialated, It had caught her off guard so much that her cheeks burned red again. She felt a relaxing feeling come over her and she closed her eyes leaning into the kiss.

Flashbomb saw the whole thing from a distance. Instead of singing he kept quiet and hummed a little to himself at the specticle. The cool part of it all was the lovely sunset in the background. It lit up the sky a firey red and orange, if he had Angel snapp here he would have him take a picture.

(Darn cold woke me up early XD)

"[colour=#800000]Its nothing, Really. I should be thanking you Lyria. For letting me fall for you.[/colour]" Angel smiled [colour=#800000]What the heck was that?! Oh Celestia that was so cheesy[/colour] Angel though to himself

(I'm gonna' stop this before it gets 18+)

After a few seconds that could have passed for hours, Marble backed away from Lightning Dust, and giggled nervously. [colour=#ff0000]I'm gonna' tell ponies that, THAT was my first kiss. [/colour]He thought, still believing that they were only friends the first time. [colour=#ff0000]"S-sorry. I'm new to all this." [/colour]He excused himself. He looked over and saw the sun setting. [colour=#ff0000]"I guess we should go back to our dorms." [/colour]He didn't really want to leave, but he remembered that they'd be Wonderbolts the next day!

(good idea i just wanted to wait for you to respond XD)

Lightning dust smiled to marble and didnt say a word. She allowed herself to fall off the cloud for a while, She released her wings and floated downto the entrance of the building. She opened the door just as the sun had fully set.

Flashbomb watched them go and smiled to himself. He decided to stay out longer though because he wanted to gaze at the night sky for a while before he went to bed. He lay down on the clund and watched as the sun sank down below the horizon. The sky grew dark and the air grew cold, He stayed where he was as the stars came out, the moon rose. He watched it all unfold above him." [colour=#0000FF]Luna must be hard at work." [/colour]He thought to himself. Then before he got up to leave he saw something out of the ordinary. The sky lit up like a giant shining gem. colours flowed from one end of the sky to another, the moon seemed to light up with vibrant colour he had never seen before.

(This picture is not mine all credit goes to deasbysunrise on deviant art. I figured it captured the moment well.)

skyrim_night_sky_by_deasbysunrise-d4oy7v4.png

(Looks like something from Skyrim or Oblivion)

Lightning Dust flew off first, and after a moment of hesitation, Marble jumped off after her. He entered the barracks before he had time to see the sky, but once he made it to his bed, his eyes dilated with wonderment at the beautiful night sky. It didn't really seem different from most nights, but something about everything seemed so much better, and the sky looked completely new to him at the time. Feeling very satisfied with his day, Marble lay down on his bottom bunk, closed his eyes, and mostly lay there attempting to sleep, as his excitement for the next day was keeping him up.

(I agree with Fire Raven, it does. XD) Lyria gave Angel a hug. [colour=#800080]"No problem. I guess it's time for bed then. Goodnight Angel." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria trotted off to her bunk, lied down, and fell asleep.[/colour]

Angel laid down in his bunk, He looked over out of the window and smiled, Grabbed his camera and trotted outside, He looked around for a better vantage point. He saw one and flew up top of a rock, Though it was some-what un-stable, he got a couple shots before he had to fix his balance. He looked up and took a couple more shots before he was satisfied with his work. He climbed down and sat beneath a tree. Admiring the sky before he went to bed.

Flashbomb found himself Mezmorized by the captivating night sky, He almost fell asleep watching the sky. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He flew down to the Stallion barracks and Climbed through the window. Doors were overrated, He climbed into his bed and yawned. He felt himself drift off into slumber

(Anypony wanna start the morning with a great beginning?)

Angel had fallen asleep under the tree.. He Slowly opened his eyes, The sun rising in front of him. He got up and stretched. He looked over to see some staff members setting up a stage for the final ceremony.