Dabom444

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The doctor walked slowly to Flashbomb "Now lad calm down this shot wont hurt it helps with the healing process." He tried to calm Flash down.

"You Lie! Shots always hurt!" Flashbomb squeaked as he floated back trying to get away.

"Lad come on calm down your making a fool of yourself." He looked to Marble. "I know ive asked alot of you but could you hold him still so i can give him the shot?" He asked politly.

Flashbomb was panicking. " I GOT A SHOT ONCE AND THAT AS THE LAST ONE EVAR!" He yelled. He was scared to death.

Marble was laughing his plot off. The doctor had to give Flash a shot, and Flash was freaking out like a foal. The doctor asked Marble to keep him down. He wiped away a tear from the laughter, and slowly trotted over to Flash, to try and keep him down. He would normally be strong enough to, but he was weakened by the amount of laughter he was having from Flash's panic.

Flashbomb was being restrained by Marble He was still trying to get away. He struggled but by celstias beard Marble had good grip.

"YOU TRAITOR! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!" He shrieked as the doctor aproached.

" Lad calm yourself down. Its just a shot." he got close and tried to grab his leg but it adverted him.

Flashbomb yelled out a palathera of words that were so frantic they sounded like this. "Marbleyoutraitorwhywouldyoudothistomeicalledyoubrotheridontwannagetashotihateshotsnononoidontwannashot!"

(im laughing so hard right now im crying.)

Marble was laughing even harder now. Flash was panicking even more, and the doctor looked very annoyed by it all. [colour=#ff0000]"Even my idiot brother is tougher then this!" [/colour]He teased Flashbomb through his laughs. He put his hoof down on one of Flash's hooves, careful to make sure that it wasn't the injured one, so the doctor could finally give him the shot.

Flashbomb struggled hard to break free but he couldnt budge he clenched his teeth when he felt the needle pierce his skin. He felt the fluid enter his blood stream. He squeaked when the doctor removed the shot.

"There that wasnt so bad ya big baby" He patted marble on the shoulder in thanks. he returned to his bag and rifled through it again.

Marble was finally beginning to calm down after the doctor injected Flashbomb with... whatever he was injecting Flash with. He remembered his trouble from earlier then, and stopped laughing. [colour=#ff0000]"Hey, have you seen my sketchpad anywhere?" [/colour]He asked Flash, as he began looking through his bag again.

Edited by fireraven23

Marble was finally beginning to calm down after the doctor injected Angel with... whatever he was injecting Angel with. He remembered his trouble from earlier then, and stopped laughing. [colour=#FF0000]"Hey, have you seen my sketchpad anywhere?" [/colour]He asked Flash, as he began looking through his bag again.

(lol its flashbomb silly)

Flashbomb stood up and kept his hoof elevated. "I hope that shot was worth the trouble" He grumbled to the doctor.

"There wouldnt have been any trouble if you would have just stood still and took it like a stallion." The doctor chided him. he cntinued to look in the bag some more and turned around he aproached with a new roll of bandages and began to redress the leg.

Flashbomb turned to Marble when he asked where his sketchpad was. Flashbomb pointed to it on the floor. "I was handing it to you until i was assulted." He said to him.

Flashbomb pointed at the ground. Marble looked, and saw his sketchpad under the bed. With a sigh of relief, he picked it up and put it back on the nightstand. [colour=#ff0000]"Thanks. Should we head to the mess hall for breakfast then?"[/colour]

Flash nodded in agreement and returned to Marble's back. He had almost forgotten that he had to carry Flash everywhere until his leg healed. He still didn't mind, though his back was getting slightly sore. They walked over to the mess hall, and Flash took his place ahead of Marble. They got their tasteless food, sat at their normal spot, and waited for Lyria and Angel to join them. [colour=#ff0000]"How many bits do you wanna' bet that you and Lyria will break an academy record?" [/colour]Marble challenged him, taking a bite from his food.

Flashbomb looked at his food in discust he didnt care for it much at all but he had to eat it anyways. He Heard Marble Chalange him to a bet. And he took it Literally. "I cant refuse a challange." He said with a smirk on his face. He acctually pulled out 10 bits from his pocket on the flight suit. "10 bits she does." If she does today ill double it and give you 20. If she doesnt i get 5 bits from you deal?"He felt bad for betting against her but he had to pick a side for the bet to be legit. He smiled at Marble with aplayfull look in his eyes. " Im sure she will!" He said to him.

(had to edit the bet )

Flashbomb accepted the bet, even though Marble meant it as a metaphor. Flash bet 10 bits that Lyria wouldn't break a record. [colour=#FF0000]No turning back now. [/colour]Marble thought. [colour=#FF0000]"You're on!" [/colour]He gave Flash a brohoof of acceptance. Marble hoped that Lyra either broke a record, or he could give Flash an IOU. He didn't bring any bits with him.

(Its up to you)

Flashbomb smiled at Marble " I figured you ment it as a joke but i figured to make it interesting. plus all you gotta loose is 5 bits. if she mkes one today youget 20 bits and if she does tommarow you get 10, so im at a disavantage." He didnt like cleaning out his friends with silly bets so he made it nicer for Marble. He looked at his food. He could have swore it moved. He poked it with his fork.

Flash explained the rules of the bet. Marble nodded. He trusted that Lyria at some point would be able to break a record, since she was able to do a sonic rainboom by accident. Twice. She was very clearly an expert flyer, and probably didn't even need to join the Wonderbolts to prove it. Marble look around, and Lyria and Angel weren't there yet. He looked at the clock, and saw it was a bit early. [colour=#ff0000]"I think your screaming woke the stallions up early." [/colour]There were practically no mares in the mess hall. Marble felt a bit stupid for getting up so early, but he guessed nopony could go back to sleep after watching Flash squirm when getting his needle.

(We are eating as well, and DX I have to choose sides!!!!!!! lol)

Lyria noticed Marble and Flashbomb. [colour=#800080]"Marble! Flashbomb!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled, and looked at them. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Come sit with us."[/colour]