Dabom444

Flashbomb heard a familiar voice. He looked up and saw Lyria waving at them he smiled warmly and nudged Marble. He got his tray of mold and flew over to the table that she was sitting at, he saw Angel as well and nodded to him. He looked at his food and held his nose to eat it. He ate half of the meal and decided he was done. He looked up to Lyria. "Sleep well?" He asked her.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Marble talked about Lyria, she called out to them from another table. Marble couldn't believe he didn't notice her. Him and Flash took their treys and moved to Lyria's table. Marble continued eating, not minding the generally tasteless food. Flash took the conversational ball, and Marble decided to be the third wheel again.

(Marble is best third wheel!)

Flashbomb answered with a roll of his eyes. "Fine until i fell out of my bed and Marble restrained me while the doctor gave me a shot." He Smiled at Marble. He saw that something was bothering him. "Whats the matter pal?" He asked him playfully.

Flash told Lyria about their morning. Marble giggled remembering Flashbomb's struggling and screaming. He then returned to his third wheel-ness. Flash seemed to notice. [colour=#ff0000]"Huh? Oh, er, nothing. Just... Hectic morning." [/colour]Marble then yawned to seem more tired.

Flashbomb looked at marble for awhile and then returned his attention to Lyria and Angel. "So Angel what is our exersise for our second to last day?" The test was tommarow. Flashbomb shivered at the thought of Failure.

Angel Sighed "[colour=#800000]You guys get a day to practice what you think you need to before tomorrow I guess you could call it a review. Of sorts, Most recruits just take the day off and lie in the sun, I know I am.[/colour]" Angel laughed.

Flashbomb leaned his head on one hoof. He thought of all the things he should practice on for the test. The dizzytron? Arial accrobatics? Speed? Endurance? or maybe Agility. Then an idea popped into his mind which made him chuckle he saw Angel snapp looking at him in confusion. He decided t share it. "Angel snapp, i got a funny idea. You know your th fastest and most agile photograper on the wonderbolts team?" He said to him. Angel tilted his head ad raised an eyebrow. "Well what if instead of Review day we had to Play capture the Angel Snapp? We would have to tackle you and hold you down for 5 seconds? That sounds like a good activity." He chuckled. "But i know its silly." Flashbomb felt a hoof on his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder. It was Spitfire, He jumped slightly. He stared at them for a bittten smiled at them. She seemed to like the idea Flashbomb had come up with.

SpitFire looked at FlashBomb with a stern look, Then it turned to a amused laugh "[colour=#ffd700]Sounds good to me, Angel.. You better start flying.[/colour]" She said to him.. Angel sat there for a second wondering if she was joking. "[colour=#ffd700]Clock is ticking angel... Clock.. Is... Ticking![/colour]" She said as a few recruits approached angel. "[colour=#ffd700]The First Pony to tackle and hold AngelSnapp for 5 Seconds.. Will get a place on the wall for a record. We will call it the AngelSnapp Record! BEGAN![/colour]" Angel Quickly got up and ran out the door "[colour=#800000]I Was gong to relax![/colour]" He yelled, flying off.

Flashbomb looked back and forth and was confused for a moment. When Angel snapp took off out te window. He Unfolded his wings "I love a chase!" He hollered and took off after him kocking the table over. He flew hard after Angel snapp. E couldnt believe that his was acctually happening.

Lyria bolted out the window, chasing Angel. She flapped her wings against her sides to catch up to Angel. She circled around a cloud, then sonic rainboomed after him. Just as she was about to grab Angel, she overshot, and ran into a tree, falling to the ground unconscious.

Angel looked back, FlashBomb was right on his tail and Lyria was approaching at highs speed, He speed up which caused Lyria to over-shoot and she ran into a tree. He Stoped and flew over to her "[colour=#800000]Times![/colour]" He Yelled. "[colour=#800000]FlashBomb, Go grab the doc will ya?[/colour]" He sighed flying down to her.

Angel hoped she didn have a concussion. "[colour=#800000]Lyria, its me. Angel, Remember?[/colour]" He asked her. He gently pushed her back into a lying position He didn't want her to move, Just in case she did have any injury's.

[colour=#800080]Angel... [/colour][colour=#000000]Seemed to ring a bell... [/colour][colour=#800080]"Angel... Angel Snapp? My crush?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria said, a little dazed. [/colour]

Flashbomb rolled his eyes some what but he flew to the infirmary.

"What is it now Laddy!? Your leg gun and fall off!?" The doctor demanded.

Flashbomb just flew and snatched him up and tried to get him to Lyria as quickly as possible. "Lyria needs your help youold coot." He chided at the doc.

"Lad without me you would have been dropped out of the academy so watch yer tounge." The doctor said.

They arrived and Flashbomb dropped the doc. He trotted over.

"Oi what happened here?" He asked. He kneeled next to Lyria nad began checking her over.

[colour=#800080]"Get away from me!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria squeaked when the doctor arrived. She bolted into the air. She hovered above them, and looked at Angel Snapp for reassurance.[/colour]

Lyria made a comment "Angel...Angel Snapp? My Crush?" She then flew into the air when the doctor arrived It took Angel a moment to snap out of it, She didnt have a crush on him. It couldn't be, She must be delusional. He reassured himself. He nodded at her that it was alright for her to come down. [colour=#800000]He just wants to make sure your alright, You took quite the hit there.[/colour]"

Lyria landed cautiously, and looked at Angel Snapp. She looked at the doctor. She sat upright, and shook her head. [colour=#800080]"Flashbomb?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She looked at Angel. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Angel? What happened? Why arn't we still chasing you?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria was really confused, but she remembered one thing. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]Telling Angel about her feelings. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]She looked at Angel, [/colour][colour=#800080]"What did I say? What did I say?"[/colour]

Flashbomb scratched his head. The doctor looked closely at Lyria "Seems to have cleared herself up. Now if your donne taking me time ill be off." The doctor scoffed. He trotted away.

Flashbomb looked to Lyria. "You like Angel snapp i knew it!" He said to her.

"[colour=#800000]You said you had a Crush on me Lyria, You must have taken a really big blow to your head. Are you sure your alright?[/colour]" Angel asked, Half of him thought she wasn't delusional and that maybe she did like him. It would make scene now that he thought about it.

[colour=#800080]"I'm fine... But.. I'm sorry Angel... Kick me out of the Academy.. I just caused such a scene... I don't know if you even like me back..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She layed down, and put her hooves over her head, and went silent.[/colour]

Flashbomb watched Lyria curl up and grow silent. He felt sad for her. He sat on his plot and looked at her. He was going to say something but he left it to Angel to fix.

Angel sighed, He put his hoof on Lyria's Shoulder "[colour=#800000]Im not going to kick you out of the Academy, Lyria your beautiful But I cant allow your feelings to affect the Student-Teacher Bond we have, Maybe when you graduate, We can try something[/colour]" He smiled at her.

(Shut up FlashBomb! XD)