Dabom444

Lyria blushed, and smiled. [colour=#800080]"Thank you Angel." [/colour][colour=#000000]She looked at Dawn and Flashbomb, who had just shown up. [/colour](Question: So after the academy, will they just continue their lives, and we will just continue this rp? Or will it end?)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashbmb felt the rush as they were teleported. He coughed a couple of times. and looked to see that Lyria and Angel were ok. He looked to dawn.[colour=#0000FF] "You have to be born from a princess or something because nopony else could preform all of this magic in one setting. Let alone revive a dead pony."[/colour] He chided as he sat down.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Exactly. My mother is Princess Luna." [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn smiled. She looked to Lyria, to Angel, then to Flashbomb. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Well, I gotta go, mother is calling." [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn disappeared. [/colour](Agreed. So after they graduate we will create it?)

Marble had finally reached the ground. He free fell for a while, then fanned out his wings for a nice soft landing. It still took a while, and by the time he made it, the situation seemed over. Oddly, everypony seemed fine. Marble was very confused. [colour=#ff0000]"Erm... Can somepony tell me what happened? What was that explosion? Wasn't there a unicorn here a minute ago? Why are you looking at Angel like that Lyria?"[/colour]

Lyria turned to Marble, and smiled. [colour=#800080]"We all were chasing after Angel, we all 3 performed sonic booms of somesort, there was a unicorn, Dawn, the daughter of Princess Luna to be exact, and I'm looking at Angel like what?" [/colour]

(yea i could make it or delta could. lets make it like 2 weeks afterward.)

Flashbomb shook his head and then looked at Angel he smirked and tackled Him Angel flailed in surprise. Flashbomb held him down for 5 seconds. [colour=#0000FF]"There i win!"[/colour] He said as he got off of Angel. He grabbed his mask and dusted it off. He was surprised that only one sctatch had adorned it.

Marble couldn't quite comprehend the situation. Three sonic booms at once, the daughter of Princess Luna appeared, and naturally, Lyria had no idea what Marble was talking about when referencing her looking at Angel. He didn't want to confuse himself more, so he shook it off. Flashbomb then tackled Angel to the ground, and finally won the game. [colour=#ff0000]"Gratz Flash!" [/colour]Marble congratulated him. He looked back up at the academy. [colour=#ff0000]"Should we go back up? I really think I could use this day of free for all training." [/colour]​Marble was still embarrassed about his failure at the Dizzytron, and wanted to at least land correctly on it.

FlashBomb Tackled Angel "[colour=#800000]OW! Watch it![/colour]" He laughed as his friend got off of him after 5 seconds. "[colour=#800000]Yup, Guess so.[/colour]" Angel said already taking of[colour=#800000]I cant wait to take a nap under that tree.[/colour]​" He smiled waiting for his friends to come.

(we are going to rp the test, but after that we are going to make the sequel.) [colour=#800080]"Let's go." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria flew up into the sky, smiling. She swayed back and forth, and did a couple of flips.[/colour]

Flashbomb looked at the mask the scratch was in the exact spot where his right eye scar would be. [colour=#0000FF]"Yea she built it well."[/colour] He said. Marble had suggested that they return to the academy. He looked of to where it was. He looked to Marble[colour=#0000FF] "Yea lets get back, Spitfire is probably waiting." [/colour]He slipped on the mask. The interface flickered on and showed all the altitudes and such. He waited for the others to be ready to go.

Everypony seemed ready to leave. Marble kicked off the ground with the rest, and flew back up to the Academy. He saw Lyria performing tricks on her way up. Marble decided he would practice doing that to. He performed basic tricks on the way up, aileron rolls and such, but nothing near what Lyria seemed to be capable of doing. He didn't really mind. He was happy to see how skilled Lyria was, and how she wasn't scared to show them off. She reminded Marble of his brother in that way.

Flashbomb was the last to take off. He glanced at the destroyed house and felt bad. He figured though that they would get it sorted out. He flew next to Marble on the way up. He saw him preform rolls and such. Flashbomb chuckled behind his flight mask. He did the same but with barrel rolls. He zipped through random clouds they came across. The clouds sparked ad popped then dissapatted He flew with his friends and he felt so happy.

Lyria continued to circle, until she got an idea. She rocketed up into the air, and landed on the highest cloud. She looked around, seeing Marble and Flashbomb as just specks below her now. She saw Angel just ahead of them. She held onto the cloud, and propelled her wings. She floated across the sky, smiling, and relaxed.

Flashbomb watched Lyria as she flew around with the cloud. He smiled behind his flight mask. The continued to acend to the academy. Flashbomb looked at marble. [colour=#0000FF]"I appologise for leaving you behind Marble."[/colour] He said to him. His voice was muffled by the mask. He thought to himself that maybe he could bring it to dawn or luna to have it upgraded or maybe to Twilight sparkle. He thought of so many features he could add to it. (magic can do so many things :) )

Lyria began flying very high up very fast. Marble was slightly worried as she became barely a speck in the sky above them. She disappeared behind a cloud, and he just hoped she was resting. Flashbomb then apologized for leaving Marble behind. Marble didn't see Flashbomb's mask until then, and flinched when he saw it. [colour=#ff0000]"Er... It's okay. You didn't leave me behind, I stayed behind." [/colour]He looked up again, and saw Lyria fly back down to the academy, and sighed with relief again.

Edited by fireraven23

Flashbomb had reached the runway and landed. He took his mask and pulled it ontop of his head so his face was visible He took a deep breath and exhaled. He saw lightning dust surrounded by other ponies. He trotted over, [colour=#0000FF]"What happened?"[/colour] He asked with concern. Lighting dust looked at him with her eyes watering.[colour=#F0FFF0] [/colour]"You happened! when you did your sonic Rainboom you hurt my eyes! And i can barely hear anything!" She wailed at him in anger. Flashbomb looked and saw that somw other ponies were suffering too. [colour=#0000FF]"Im....im sorry is there anyway i could help?"[/colour] He asked. Lightning dust glared at him "Youve done enough!" She screamed at him. Flashbomb stepped back astonished by her anger. He looked sadly at the ground and slowly trotted away.

Flashbomb and Marble eventually arrived back at the academy. Everypony was at the runway, including Lightning Dust, and appeared to be in pain. Flashbomb asked what happened. Lightning Dust began yelling at him, blaming him for hurting her eyes and deafening her. Every muscle in Marble's body tensed up, as he held back from tackling her. [colour=#ff0000]"Don't listen to her." [/colour]Marble told Flash, the tenseness and anger in his voice very clear. [colour=#ff0000]"You did nothing wrong."[/colour]

Lyria looked at them in anger. [colour=#800080]"Don't be mean to Flashbomb! It was your fault for flying so close! He did a wonderful thing! You should never stare straight into a sonic boom anyways!! It's not safe!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria went up to Lightning Dust. [/colour][colour=#800080]"You see? Now you've hurt him. He did nothing wrong, he just went amazingly fast! Your the one who did something wrong![/colour]"

Flashbomb continued to look at the ground. [colour=#0000FF]"Thanks Marble..." [/colour]He mumbled.

Lightning dust glared at Lyria. "YOU KNOW WHAT LYRIA." She yelled. "I DEFENDED YOU WHEN YOUR mum PASSED AND ALL I GET IS DISSRESPECT FROM YOU!" She blinked a couple of times and rubbed her right eye. " IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR LITTLE GROUP AND HOW THEY THINK THEY ARE UNTOUCHABLE!" She continued to glare at her. "SHOW MORE RESPECT!" she screamed at her she started to turn around and trot away.

Flashbomb heard Lightning dust yell at Lyria. That was the final straw. He flew and landed infront of her.[colour=#0000FF] "You wannaknowsomething Lightning dust im about done with your attitude. Its one thing to yell at me, Its one thing to thinkyour top notch! But i wil not stand for you screaming at Lyria! she is a kind pony and i understand that you defended her once but that doesnot condone the ability to Scream at her! you better get your act together because you Know what Lightning dust!? If you keep this little atitude of yours your going to end up Friendless! Straighten up, learn to keep things to yourself! Or i will do it for you! Do you understand!?" [/colour]He yelled at her.

Lightning dust held his gaze with aglare for what seemed like forever. He trotted away with the same glare not saying a word.

Lyria took a few steps back, and whimpered. She layed her ears on her head as Lightning Dust screamed at her. She was really scared at that point. When lightning Dust took off and Flashbomb went and yelled at her about it, all she did was sit there.

Then something clicked in her mind.

When Flashbomb trotted away from Lightning Dust, Lyria glared at her. She stood up, and walked towards her in anger.

[colour=#800080]"Do you even KNOW what respect is? I understand that you stood up for me when my mother passed." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria looked into her eyes. [/colour][colour=#800080]"But this is NO way to treat others. Your going to live alone, because you will have NO FRIENDS! You are ruining your own rep here! Not ME!"[/colour]

That was the last straw. Lyria, unlike Marble, wasn't holding back her thoughts, and was yelling at Lightning about her stupidity. Lightning, in return, yelled at her, causing Flash to yell at her, making a large yell fest. Marble was sick and tired of her, and couldn't hold back any more. He flew forward, and punched Lightning Dust in the face. Hard. She was knocked over, and blood was trickling down her face. [colour=#ff0000]"Would you kindly shut up?" [/colour]He asked, referring to everypony yelling at each other.