Dabom444

Marble was shocked. Lyria just asked Lightning Dust to sit with them! No way he would let that happen. He couldn't find a way to say that without further hurting Lyria though. Instead, he took an abnormally large bite of his food to try and his his angry expression.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashbomb tried to figure out what the nightmare was all about. He then gave up trying to figure it out. He sat down on marble's bottom bunk bed. He tried to clear his mind.

Lighting dust looked up, she was surprised that she was invited by lyria to sit with them. She considered to refuse but she decided to join them. She took her food to their table. She tried to smile then she saw that marble was glaring at her. She tried to ignore him and sat down.

Lyria noticed Marble's anger. [colour=#ff0000]"You didn't do anything wrong..." [/colour]He tried to cover it up. Badly. He took another large bite of his food. Lightning Dust joined them at their table. Marble's eyes continually glanced over to give her a glare, but other then that, he said nothing.

Edited by fireraven23

Lyria smiled at Lightning Dust, trying to be friendly. "How are you?" She was trying to keep her mum off her mind. Her eyes would tear up every now and again, but she wiped them away quickly. Her mother was gone, and Lyria had a emptyness in her heart. She had so much emptyness in her heart... She might as well not have one. Her mother was gone, taking one piece of heart. Her father was gone, taking another piece of her heart. Dawn was really the only pony keeping it together, and she was adding other ponies that was holding her heart together.

All of her friends sitting at that table, and the others that weren't.

But there was something, something Dawn would not know, even though they were best friends. She was falling for a pony at the academy, and she wasn't going to tell anypony.

And she meant nopony would know.

Angel looked back to Lyria "Thats fine, I dont think were going to have any exercises soon. So I think your going to be able to sleep in" He said looking outside. "Ill probably be awake all night trying to clear that stuff, Depending if SpitFire says" he said with a laugh. He didnt care, He liked the snow. A lot.

Lightning dust loked up and had a blank look on er face. she wasnt good at making friends so she made small talk. "Hello lyria, Marble, Angel. Soooo..... Whats new with you ponies?" She winced "your terrible with conversation." He whispered to herself. She noticed that lyria was leaving "I should have said something earlier." Lyria wait." She held out her hoof.

Lightning dust looked down at the table and wanted to say something. she didnt want to get in trouble for eavesdropping but she wanted to tell her. "I....I eavesdropped on your conversation. And i saw the letter you recieved." She felt Angel's gaze on her. "im...Im so sorry for your loss. I ..I couldnt imagine what you are going through." She stood up and trotted overto her. She hugged her. She began to tear up. " I dont know what its like to lose your parents. Im so sorry." She choked out. she felt bad for her.

Flashbomb trotted to the barracks door and opened it. "Man sitting around all day is so boring." He trotted to the mess hall to see if her friends were still there. He saw lightning dust huging lyria and she was crying."Now whats this about?" He said to himself.

Lyria went into silence when Lightning Dust hugged her. She eavesdropped on my conversations? Lyria didn't move, and stood still. She heard Flashbomb enter the room through the crying of Lightning Dust. After Lyria had forgotten all about her parents both being dead, the wave of sadness returned. Lyria barley managed to get this sentence out.

"Thanks for the forgiveness."

Lyria pushed Lightning Dust away at that point, and ran out of the mess hall, sobbing. She ran into the mare barracks, jumped onto her bed, and hid under the covers.

Lightning dust watched as lyria ran out of the room. She had tears running down her cheeks. She trotted slowly back to the table and sat down.

Flashbomb was confused. He looked at marble and back to lightning dust. "What in equestria happened to her?" He was left in the dark, he was the only one who didnt know anything. He looked concerned beyond belief.

Angel entered the mare's barracks, He sat on the edge of Lyria' bunk and sighed. "Its alright" He said "It reminds me of when SilverStar was littler and she would cry. I was always by her side." He thought to himself.

Something happened. Marble couldn't hear what Lyria and Lightning were saying, but it ended with Lyria in tears, and Angel needing to comfort her in her bed (no innuendo here). Lightning sat back down. Marble didn't notice that Flash returned, he had one thing on his mind now. [colour=#ff0000]"What did you say to her?" [/colour]He whispered to her angrily. [colour=#ff0000]"If you hurt her, I'll tear your wings off and kick you off of this academy personally..."[/colour]

Lightning dust was outraged She slammed her hooves on the table. "That poor mare just had everything she held dear talken from her! How dare you think that i did anything to her! I tried to comfort her! She lost her parents!" She got up and snorted at him She started to trot out of the mess hall. "You stallions are all the same! you cant get it through your thick skulls!" She stormed off.

Flashbomb watched Angel trot off. He was still trying to piece everything together when he heard lightning dust yelling at marble. He watched hr in bewilderment as she raged. She stormed off. "She just lost her parents?" He said to marble. He sat down with dissbelief. He looked over to marble and patted him on the back. He then stared after Lightning dust as she stormed away.

Angel was half way down the hall when he saw Lightning Dust storm out of the Mess Hall "Lightning Dust, Whats the matter?" He called to her. It was probably another feud between her and FlashBomb, And he wasn't about to solve it. Last time he tried, She ended up crying.

Marble was astonished. Lightning Dust obviously responded in anger, and she said something Marble should have paid attention to. [colour=#ff0000]Parents? As in... Plural? As in, more then one parent is dead? Her father was already dead... She didn't mention her mother... Wait... [/colour]It finally clicked in his head. [colour=#ff0000]Her mother just died?! [/colour]The surprise of the news made Marble sit up very suddenly. He hadn't noticed Flashbomb until then. [colour=#ff0000]"Why wasn't I told?!" [/colour]Marble had a mixture of confusion, anger and sadness as he realized the news. [colour=#ff0000]"Why didn't I ask?" [/colour]He whispered the last comment to himself, as he realized he never really was friendly with Lyria.

Flashbomb stared at lighting dust till she was out of view. He looked down and felt guilt for not knowing. He heard Marble say he didnt know either. He shed a tear for lyria. "I...i wish i knew earlier." He whispred. He remembered when he lost his parents along time ago. And now Lyria lost her last one. He looked up to the mare barracks. "That poor mare." He whispered.