Dabom444

Flashbomb laughed at his friend's joke as he lay on the table. "If he even had one." he commented to him. The doctor left to the other rom as he searched. Fashbomb breathed slowly and waited. it was taking the doctor forever.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marble laughed at Flash's response to his joke. The doctor left the room, and was taking a while to get back. Flash looked in pain. [colour=#ff0000]"Looks like you're getting another awesome scar." [/colour]Marble told him. [colour=#ff0000]"I don't know why anypony thinks they're ugly, especially that stupid Lightning mare, I think they make you look tough!"[/colour]

Flashbomb raised his head. "You think so?" He never really thought of himself as tough. He put his head back down. "Another scar to add to the collection. You know most of the scars on my legs are from a boulder that dropped on me, even that large one across my cutie mark." He said to him. That was quite a tale. He laid there for longer.

The doctor walked in and inormed them " I ave good news and bad news. Your gonna lose your leg." He said to flashbomb.

Flashbomb jumped "WHAT!?" he yelled.

"Naw im just rustling yer jimmies." the doctor chuckled. "No i cant find my scissors so your gonna have to wait." He turned around and went back into the back room. "Nurse! where in bloody equestria are me scissors!" He shouted.

"That old coot." Flashbomb scolded under his breath. He smiled. "He got me there." He laughed then looked up at Marble. "Sorry for the trouble. " He appollogised. (typos are for his accent.)

Marble facehoofed when the doctor announced he couldn't find his scissors. He was also as surprised as Flashbomb at the joke that he would lose his leg. He laughed afterwards though. Flash apologized for causing Marble trouble. [colour=#ff0000]"Don't worry." [/colour]Marble reassured him. [colour=#ff0000]"Anypony would lose control if they were flying next to a sonic rainboom."[/colour]

"Thanks marble." Flashbomb said as they waited. They waited for ten minutes. The doctor returned. "Here they are." He announced. He walked over and cut the cloth and sealed it with some pins. "Now try to just fly to get around. I gave my last brace to Angel Snapp so your gonna have to kep the weight off it or it will reopen and get infected." He handed Marble a bottle. " Make sure he takes these they will Help with the pain. And help him out if his wings get tired. I dont want to have to remove any infection from his leg." He noded to the two stallions and left. Flash bomb climbed off of the table and hovered in place. "Shall we go?" He asked Marble. " I kinda am tired of being in here." He chuckled as he hovered.

The doctor returned after what seemed to be an eternity. After he entered the room, he cut the cloth before Marble realized he was there. [colour=#ff0000]Seriously? We waited that long for that? [/colour]The doctor informed them that he had to stay off his leg. Flash flew off the table and floated in place. The doctor then handed Marble a bottle of pills, saying it was to help with the pain. [colour=#ff0000]"Thank you sir." [/colour]He said to the doctor, giving him a quick salute. Flash asked for them to go. [colour=#ff0000]"Sure." [/colour]Marble responded. [colour=#ff0000]"Let's go back to the barracks, you're gonna' get tired quickly."[/colour]

Flashbomb nodded to Marble as he hovered to the door and opened them. He hovered outside, His wings were starting to fatigue. "So i guess your my caretaker." He joked as they moved to the main building.

While walking/floating to the barracks, Flash made a joke about Marble being his caretaker. Marble laughed at that, but it reminded him of when he was younger and his brother needed somepony to help him with about everything when he was sick. He just hoped it would end better then that. [colour=#ff0000]"Yeah, seems like it." [/colour]They entered the stallion barracks, and Marble flew to his bed, and pulled up his notepad. [colour=#ff0000]"Ask me if you need anything." [/colour]He yelled up to Flash. He remembered something from yesterday. [colour=#ff0000]"We'll be receiving mail soon, right?"[/colour]

"Flashbomb landed on his bed. He winced in pain as he lay on top of his blankets. He rested his head. "Yea i think so. I dont know if Applejack got my letter." He cut himself off. "But i thing we will get mail soon." He glanced down and saw Marble's tail. He heard him writing. "Hey Marble,your a good friend." He sighed. " I kinda consider you as my brother." He paused. "If thats ok with you." He laid his head down on the pillow again he winced in pain slightly. (no homo)

Lyria walked into the barracks, and picked up the picture she had started drawing earlier. She thought she was drawing her family, but instead she had drawn a pegasus. And as she looked at it, she smiled.

"Angel." She whispered, and started to draw once more.

Angel trotted back inside "I guess there's nothing really to do now, Ill go take a nap." He trotted back inside the Staff barracks and took off his uniform and crawled into his bunk. He yawned and closed his eyes. "Lyria seems ok now.. Thats good" He said to himself.

Flashbomb awoke. it was early morning again. The birds chirped outside, and it was already tomarrow. His stomach rumbled. he hadnt eated for 2 days. He got of his bed and fell. but he managed to float in place.

Flashbomb floated over to the bath room and took a quick shower. He kept his injured leg dry as he did so. He then floated out of the showers with a towel drying himself. He put the towel away and sat on his bed. He pulled out a book from his saddle bag and laid down on his back to read.

When Lyria awoke the next morning, she stretched, and was ready for some training today. She looked out the window to see the birds chirping, and the sun glowing onto the landscape in front of her window. She grabbed her drawing, and set it on her bed. She trotted out to the showers, took a shower, then returned to add the beautiful landscape she saw to her picture.

Flashbomb had grown bored of reading and decided to check to see if anypony else was awake. He slipped off of his bed and floated just off the ground he winced in pain but continued to fly in place. He floated over to the door and opened it, It was dark in the hallway, He floated to the mares barracks and knocked on the door softly.