Dabom444

Marble hadn't seen Shadow there. He didn't really want to question why he was there at the time, especially since it seemed they were late for leaving the forest. He flew with Flash and Shadow quickly out the Everfree Forest, and finally arrived outside of Ponyville with everypony else. [colour=#ff0000]Is this it then? Am I a Wonderbolt? [/colour]Marble thought, slightly with relief, and also feeling slightly disappointed. [colour=#ff0000]I was kinda' hoping for some big party I guess. [/colour]He finally realized, facehoofing for not seeing her before, when he looked down on Spitfire. Now he couldn't hide his blush or his shyness as he giggled nervously, trying to say a million things. He was standing in front of one of the ponies he admired for so long, and he had nothing to say. He quickly cleared his throat. [colour=#ff0000]"Er... Hi!" [/colour]He tried to keep his voice from going lower from his shyness, which was mostly successful. [colour=#ff0000]"S-so... Are we Wonderbolts now then?"[/colour]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashbomb landed near spitfire and the others, He flapped his wings to drop any loose feathers. He sat down and yawned loudly and shook himself. [colour=#0000FF]"Boy am i happy we are out of there." [/colour]He said happily. Spitifre was busy with the others by angel and he waited. [colour=#0000FF]"Seems as though i the only one without my uniform heh."[/colour] He chuckled as he remembered how he leftthe makeshift bandana Ponytail in the cave. He looked to ponyville and the small crowd that watched them from the outskirts. He waved a little then looked away.

Rainbowdash had just exited the woods with Lightning dust and Gadget in tail. She flew over to spitfire to tell her the grim news about Flashbomb. (she has not seen Flash yet)

Marble looked back as more cadets exited the forest. Amongst them, Marble noticed Lightning Dust. He was abnormally happy seeing her. He trotted over to her. [colour=#ff0000]"Hey Lightning!" [/colour]He said enthusiastically. [colour=#ff0000]"We're finally Wonderbolts!" [/colour]He yelled excitedly. He then kissed her. Wait... Marble's eyes snapped open as he realized what he did. He jerked back, now flying up awkardly and making noises, as if trying to explain himself. [colour=#ff0000]"I didn't meant to- I just- Sorry- What happened?!" [/colour]He went from quiet muscle man to nervous fanboy to socially awkward weirdo in nearly ten seconds flat right after leaving the forest.

Lightning Dust had sat down in the grass feeling the breeze flow on. She saw Marble and felt overjoyed he was alright. He troted over and was extatic over compleating the test. She smiled and was about to respond when he kissed her. The sudden shock hit her and her eyes dialated. He released the kiss and Appologised over and over. Lightning dust blushed profusely. "i.....I...." She stammered as she looked at him. Suddenly her feelings for him took over and she grabbed him and puled him in for another kiss. She closed her eyes and wrapped her forelimbs around his neck. They floated there in eachothers embrace, She had fallen in love with him.

Flashbomb chuckled when Marble had talked to Lightning Dust. He was surprised when he kissed her and smiled widely as she kissed him back. It reminded him of him and Applejack when they first kissed.

Rainbowdash glanced at the other cadets while she waited for Lightning dust. She saw a familiar blue coat over by a tree. She stopped and looked at the pegasus. [colour=#00FFFF]"Flash?" [/colour]She said as she couldnt believe what she was seeing. She rubbed her eyes and sawthat she wasnt deceived. [colour=#00FFFF]"Flashbomb! Youre Alive!" [/colour]She yelled happily as she tackled him. She hugged him so hard he weezed. [colour=#0000FF]"R...Rainbow! I...Cant Breathe!" [/colour]He choked out. Rainbowdash released the hug, [colour=#00FFFF]"I so happy Your ok!" [/colour]Rainbowdash squeaked with tears in her eyes. Flashbomb smiled[colour=#0000FF] "It will take more than 2 celestial bears to kill me silly." [/colour]He chuckled. Rainbow dash hugged him again and flash laughed.

There was much awkwardness for a few moments, but then, she pulled him in, hugging him at first, then kissed back! He wasn't sure how to feel about that. He didn't mean to originally kiss her, it just... Happened. Yet, he didn't want to NOT kiss her. It was his first time kissing some other mares, a surprise to many of his work colleagues, but he just never had the desire before. Even then, he was questioning it, yet he didn't stop. They began floating, and she pulled him into a hug. [colour=#ff0000]We're suppose to fly when making out? That's a first. [/colour]He nearly facehoofed again for thinking such thoughts, then realized he would have struck Lightning (as opposed to Lightning striking him) if he did that. He was able to pull away, his face red with awkwardness, as he giggled awkwardly, not being able to think of anything to say. Overall, it was quite awkward.

(you were floating because you were in the air when you appologised silly. :) )

lightning dust Giggled slightly when they released the kiss. She blushed so bad she felt as though she were going to burst. "S...sorry....i ...i just....i dont know..." The awkwardness had grown as she tried to find words. "Yea....." was all she could say. they floated in air for a moment. Then she landed, She couldnt find anything to say. It was honestly her first kiss. well her seacond wone technally speaking. She had Fallen or Marble so fast ever endavor against Flashbomb. She saw somethig in him that she had never seen in other pegasai.

Flashbomb watched the kiss end and couldnt help himself. [colour=#0000FF]"Marble and Lightningsitting in a tree! K I S S I N ......Ooof!" [/colour]He was cut of by a shove by Rainbow dash. He chuckled [colour=#0000FF]"What did i do?" [/colour]He laughed as Rainbow dash glared at him She began to Giggle and laugh with him He smiled at Marble to show that he was playing around. He relaxed and continued to watch the others around the area.

(Oh right XD)

Lightning Dust seemed just as flustered as Marble, muttering apologies and just saying things to avoid an awkward silence. He stared at her for a few moments, and began thinking other thoughts. She wasn't exactly a model. Most ponies who enter the Wonderbolts aren't models, unless they're in their uniforms and signing autographs. But despite being rather tomboyish and not the prettiest pony to most, he found something very intriguingly beautiful about her. [colour=#ff0000]It must be her eyes. [/colour]He looked her in her eyes. The orangish yellow colour, the shape, even the eyelashes somehow seemed different from other mares he saw, and he found himself drawn to them. [colour=#ff0000]I-is this what love is? [/colour]He was very confused at this point. They were just friends, right? Friends who flew together, competed against each other, understood each other... Cried with each other... He really couldn't think of any way to explain it. He hoped she could say something to help him come to terms with his feelings. He managed to blush more at Flashbomb's teasings, though stifled a few nervous giggles afterwards.

[colour=#0000cd]"I fall asleep for 5 minutes and I miss out on all the fun." [/colour][colour=#000000]An awoken Gadget called from his spot. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"So I assume everypony's okay now?"[/colour]

Angel laid back agenst the tree. The medic finished patching up his leg and told him to stay off it for a month or two. Angel nodded and looked over to the group of his freinds. They were all there. He sighed a sigh of relief. He looked up to see the clouds had cleared. The sun shined on him warming his coat. He just couldent wait to take a shower.

Flashbomb sat by a tree waiting for them to leave. He had just gotten situated when a Instructor landed and chatted a bit with Spit Fire. He nodded and trotted over to the cadets. "LINE UP!" he yelled, Flashbomb rolled his eyes and got up he Got to the makeshift line with the last 10 cadets. He stared straight forward as the instructor walked back and forth down the line. Rainbow Dash took her place by the other wonderbolts facing the cadets she watched the instructor intently as he examined each cadet. The instructor stopped in front of Flashbomb. "Where is your uniform?" He asked. Flashbomb looked straight forward [colour=#0000FF]"I used it as a Bandana sir during the test." [/colour]He responded not wavering his gaze. The instructor looked at him for a while. "Who can vouch for this magot that he is acctually a Cadet and not a follower?"

Silence beset the crowd "I CAN SIR!" Lightning dust yelled looking forward. The instructor grumbled and nodded. He continued down the line and looked over Lightning dust, Marble, Gadget, Lyria and Shadow. He nodded and checked his check board. "Good Job Cadets! you passed the Final test! This does not mean you are wonderbolts! yet........ Not until you recieve your rank and position at the ceromony!" He turned around and walked down the line again. "You will receive your uniforms after the ceromony and be welcomed into the Wonderbolts. But not until you Shower and rest up! We will now return to the Academy for your R&R, Youve earned it." He stopped at the end of the line. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET GOING! LAST PONY THERE DOES 200 WING PUSH UPS! MOVE IT!" He screamed.

Flashbomb Unfirled his wings and took off for the academy at full speed, The sound of all the pegasus flying in unison sounded like a roaring rapid of water. (JETS) He barrel rolled and sped his way to the academy He was Happy he had made it.

(at the ceromony i will tag a Song for the ending)

The instructor yelled for them to line up. Marble was happy for an excuse to end the awkwardness. He lined up with the rest of his friends as the instructor went down to examine the cadets. He was excited for the ceremony, where he would officially be a Wonderbolt. The instructor yelled at Flashbomb about his uniform and asked for somepony to vouch for him. Marble really wanted to, but couldn't stand the idea of having everypony looking at him at that moment. Thankfully, Lightning Dust raised her voice for him. He smiled at her, happy that she had the bravery he didn't normally have. The instructor yelled for them to leave. He stayed for a moment, wanting to leave when everypony else did, but when the instructor threatened them with 200 wing push ups, he left with everypony else, trying to keep up with Lightning Dust. Now that there was less awkwardness, he was able to speak again. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to... k-kiss you... I hope this doesn't affect our friendship..." [/colour]FRIENDZONED! [colour=#ff0000]"I'm just a bit confused right now... Are we cool?" [/colour]He couldn't help but look in her eyes.[colour=#ff0000] [/colour]He was blushing while doing so, having troubles hiding his emotions once again.

The recruits flew away. Angel managed to get up but ony by hovering in place. He begain to fly back to the Academy. He was interested to see where every pony would be placed on the team. He wondered how it would affect the freindship between eachother. He caught up with the others and took his place near the front of them. It felt awesome being able to know that he would have freinds on the team with him. He looked to right to see FlashBomb and to his left was Lyria and Marble. Lightning dust in the rear. The future was indeed Bright.

Lightning dust blushed slightly when marble brought up their kiss, she was kind of dissapointed when he Friendzoned her but she understood that he wanted to take things slow. "Its.....ok Marble it was the heat of the moment." She flew at a steady pace to the accademy. She felt a slight feeling in her chest though that they were meant to be. She kept her gaze straight forward and focused on the flight.

Flashbomb was one of the first to land at the academy, He was so greatfull that the last test was over. His stomach rumbled as he waited for the others to land, he had to get something in him for he was lightheaded. Lightning dust and Marble landed and Lightning dust trotted away quickly from Marble. Flashbomb tilted his head slightly and wondered what happened. He decided not to ask until they ate, He trotted for the buildings along with some of the others. He entered the main hall and spitfire and the other wonderbolts were already there. [colour=#0000FF]"Wow they are fast." [/colour]He thought to himself. He caught sight of Rainbowdash talking with Soarin so she was busy at the moment. He trotted alone back to the barracks as everypony chatted with eachother. He entered the barracks and grabbed a towel. He turned on the shower and began to clean the dirt and muck from his mane. The steam made him sneeze slightly but he was ok, He scrubbed shampoo into his mane and scrubbed out all the gunk. He finnished and trotted out of the showers wrapped in a towel. He noticed how much he would miss the academy, It was a second home to him now and it pained him to leave. But he was Going to be a Wonderbolt that put a smile on his face. A couple of the cadets trotted into the Barracks, None that he knew. They trotted to the showers to clean themselves. Flash hopped up on his bed and laid back with his forelimbs crossed behind his head. He wondered what the future would hold for him and his friends. He stared up at the cealing just as he did in the cave not saying a word.

Lightning accepted his apology, and the two flew up together. They eventually arrived, thankfully not last despite being behind the normal group, and separated to take a good, long shower. He trotted into the stallions barracks, removed his uniform, said a quick hello to Flashbomb, who was on the top bunk again, and entered the slightly crowded shower room. After cleaning out the dirt, combing away his matted coat, and removing some twigs he hadn't noticed in his mane, he turned the water off, and returned to his bottom bunk. His stomache growled loudly again, reminding him that he missed an entire day of eating. [colour=#ff0000]"Do you think the mess hall's open?" [/colour]He asked Flash, clutching his chest as starving pains began coursing through him.

Angel hovered ubove the academy. He landed carefully and trotted into the staff barracks. He took of the uniform he was wearing and headed for the showers. It felt great to get the mud out of his coat. He finished cleansing himself and dried off. He ran a towl through his main making it even more frizzy than before. He put back on his cap but keeped off his uniform. He trotted out of the barracks and stood at end of the South hall waiting for his freinds

Flashbomb heard his own stomach growl when Marble brought up the prospect of food. [colour=#0000FF]"Yea i think its open, lets go." [/colour]He hopped off of his bed and groaned, He yawned and continued to follow Marble out to the hall way. They trotted slowly down the hall, Flash wanted to adress the issue between Marble and Lightning but he kept quiet. They rounded the corner and saw Angel waiting in the hall. [colour=#0000FF]"Hi Angel, Would you care to join us?" [/colour]He asked him with a smile.

Flashbomb told Marble that the mess hall was open. They both left, though Marble had the urge to bring his sketch pad and pencil. He brought them in his saddlebags, and they left the barracks. They ran into Lightning Dust, and there was another awkward silence between them. He really hoped he hadn't destroyed their friendship with the kiss. They walked down the hall, then conveniently ran into Angel. Flash offered to let him join them for food. Marble decided to try and break the ice between him and Lightning while they walked to the mess hall. [colour=#ff0000]"You'll look pretty awesome in the Wonderbolts Flight Suit." [/colour]He said to her. [colour=#ff0000]"When do you think our first show will be? I bet everypony will love you." [/colour]Since nothing was holding him back this time, he actually facehoofed at everything he said. [colour=#ff0000]GREAT way to show her that you still consider her just a good friend. 'Everypony will love you.' 'Our show.'[/colour]

Shadow smiled as he entered the academy again. He trotted to his barracks and sat his pack down before he made his way to the showers blinking at the crowded room sighing as he trotted in and got himself clean. He then made his way back to his bunk coming out his mane and tail they having been puffed and frizzy from the continual wind battering and grim. He smiled once it was to its normal state and he made his way to the mess. He found an empty table after getting himself a tray of food.

Flash trotted over to the line to get his tray of food. He sat there impatiently as the line moved slowly, He looked around the crowded mess hall and was surprised that so many others where there. He looked foreward and saw that the line had moved only a couple of inches he moved forward. His stomach growled and as much as he detested the food he would be happy when he got his serving.

(it wont let me edit for some reason so double post!)

Lightning dust nodded slightly when Marble brought up that she would look cool in a Wonderbolts uniform. She followed Marble into the Mess hall and kept silent, They got their food and sat down at a empty table. She ate slowly and didnt speak.

Flashbomb sat next to Lightning dust on her right side. He nudged her and smiled. He ate his food with satisfaction.

They lined up at the mess hall for their food. Lightning didn't seem to notice the Freudian implications of everything that Marble said to her. It was rather silent as they got their food and sat down. Marble, starving, shoveled as much food in his mouth as possible in his first bite, chewing quickly and wanting more. He wasn't sure if it was from his hunger, or if it was part of the celebration, but the food was much better than it normally was. He had never eaten so quickly in his life. He was disappointed when he ran out, and quickly went for seconds. During those moments, he was able to stop thinking about the awkwardness he created, and just eat the delicious foods. Eventually, he slowed down as he began filling up, and lay back with satisfaction. His head began clearing as he could think again. [colour=#ff0000]"I wonder what rank I'll get. Probably a really low rank, but whatever, it's still an honor to be part of the Wonderbolts!"[/colour]

Flashbomb took a bite of food. [colour=#0000FF]"I hope you and i get into the same division Marble, That would be great!" [/colour]He ate the last of his food and was satisfied. Lightning Dust didnt say anything and finnished her food and got up and left quickly. Flashbomb watched her concerned. He looked to Marble [colour=#0000FF]"Alright i stayed quiet long enough, I thought she was in love with you now she doesnt even act like we exist. What happened?" [/colour]He asked.

Flashbomb told them his hope that they could all be in the same division. [colour=#ff0000]"That would be awesome! Wonderbolts: Sonic Boom division." [/colour]He joked, remembering how three of his friends were capable of the rainboom, and even Lightning could have done it if she tried. Flash then asked about the silence between him and Lightning. [colour=#ff0000]"Well... You know... I k-kissed her... But we're just friends and... It's just... I don't know... I don't think we're actually in love, just... really really really really good friends?" [/colour]Marble still wasn't able to explain his emotions well. [colour=#ff0000]"I think the kiss may have ruined our relationship a bit..."[/colour]

Angel sighed and sat down "[colour=#800000]A kiss? Well, Think about it, Did she pull back?[/colour]" He asked Marble as he took a bite. He looked over to LightningDust with curiosity. "[colour=#800000]I ought to get SilverStar up here. Shed know what to say to you two.[/colour]" He joked. It made things feel a little more awkward, Witch wasn't his goal. He shrugged his shoulders. "[colour=#800000]Any way, This is how its going to work, Tomorrow you guys will be assigned to a squadron Basically there are 2 squadrons... Well 3 now that im here. Anyway, There is the Protection Squadron. Who were at ponyville the day of the dragon attack. The Academy squadron, Who basically do what I did this week, But all year round. And the Media Squadron Who do all the drawings, Posters, and all that stuff for the wonderbolts. No matter what squadron your in, You will always be put into shows. So dont worry about that.[/colour]" He explained.