Honey Crisp [Ready]

Roleplay Type: World Of Equestria (Mane RP)

Name: Honey Crisp

Sex: Female

Species: Earth Pony

Eye colour: Bright green.

Coat: a pale yellow.

Mane/Tail: a rich dark brown, usually just brushed and kept loose.

Physique: Athletic, muscular, tall and thin.

Residence: Appleoosa

Cutie Mark: She hasn't got one yet! :(

History:

Honey Crisp was born on a charming, rustic family farm outside of Canterlot. This farm moved its HQ to charming Appleoosa when Honey's parents were bored of the big city. Honey Crisp spent her foal-time cooking and is currently spending her fillyhood apple-b#cking daily. There are lots of chores to do around the farm, and she goes to school. Honey Crisp is very smart, so school is pretty much a breeze for her.

As much as Honey Crisp loves the farm, she doesn't want to live there forever. The young filly adores her big sister Apple Cinnamon (Lux) and misses her dearly while AC travels. Honey Crisp wants to travel and play music with her big sister badly.

Honey Crisp has a host of hobbies. She loves singing, and is very good at playing guitar. She loves to play music with her big sister because of the fun, quality time it provides. She also likes to knit, play with makeup, and dance. She badly wants to discover her special talent, but is too well rounded to seek it out specifically. She'd rather let things play out on their own.

Character Summary:

Honey Crisp cares only for the present and doesn't like thinking about the future too much. She sees planning as pretty unnecessary and loves to go with the flow. A lucky filly, things always seem to work out on their own for her. Honey Crisp is bursting with energy and loves to run, jump, bounce and talk ponies' ears off.

Honey Crisp has strong family morals and loves the many members of the apple family with her whole heart. She LIVES for Apple Family Reunions and enjoys any activities with her cousins immensely. She loves to play with everyone and goof off.

Honey Crisp craves attention from her family and often doesn't get it, which can be very disheartening. Because of her talents, she'd like to be recognized. Apple Cinnamon gives Honey Crisp a lot of credit, but her family doesn't pay much attention to her. Honey Crisp is often lonely because of this. Honey Crisp adores her parents as well, and gives them all her love. She has a real close friendship with both parents and relies on them constantly.

Sometimes Honey Crisp can be clumsy, too energetic, or a real attention hog. She can really overwhelm people with her energy, and although she always has good intentions she can make things awfully frustrating for others. She has a lot of problems with regular conventions, like knowing when it's her turn to speak. Many misinterpret her behavior is rude if they don't know her well, and may avoid her.

Honey Crisp has a lot of common sense and is smart as a whip. She can use numbers well and knows a lot about different professions. While she has very little time to read books, she definitely enjoys them on occassion. She's sweet, kind, and adorable.

This OC is intended to be the little sister of Lux's character, Apple Cinnamon. I have permission from Lux and we would like to RP together.

28qx8ia.jpg

Hello, Lux here!

This is a message to any Helpstaffer who will be reviewing this (because it's so tied to my character, I can't give this an honest review.)

When I created my earth pony Apple Cinnamon, I had Honey Crisp as her sister. I wanted to try something different so I asked if someone wanted to take Honey as a character. SonicRainboom was nice enough to accept, so this is her character with Apple Cinnamon as her sister.

So hope this clears up any confusion.

• Like 1

This application seems well on its way to being a great application. I know that it is labelled a work in progress, but I can still suggest a few minor things. A few flaws would help balance out her happy go lucky attitude and general aura of luck and good fortune.

She could also be well served with a bit of parental description. We know she loves her sister, what about her parents?

This application seems well on its way to being a great application. I know that it is labelled a work in progress, but I can still suggest a few minor things. A few flaws would help balance out her happy go lucky attitude and general aura of luck and good fortune.

She could also be well served with a bit of parental description. We know she loves her sister, what about her parents?

I made some changes. How is it now?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...