Help finding a certain song re-post

kunio18

so i originally put this in the wrong place and it got removed, so i do apologize for that, but im so determined to find this song im going to ask in this area of this website, all the help would be greatly appreciated

right this is rather hard to explain the song i don't even know the name of, but it kinda goes along the lines off " coming home memorize " or something, and the video of it is on you tube, the picture for the video is plane flying through the sky with the mane 6 in the bottom left corner of the picture,

gah this is harder then i thought i think the song was done during brony con of 2012, the artist who i have no idea created it whilst coming home from brony con and its something to do with the memories that he had there, the songs a mixture of winter wrap up, smile, and gala,

and one particular lyric stands out the most which is twilight saying "pony do" from winter wrap up,

this is such an vague explanation, been searching through EQD posts to find it, and i know for a fact that it was created during the brony con of 2012,

all the help would be awesome from you lot if its possible that anyone would know it !