Shadow's artsy stuffs

ShadowWalking18

I'm trying to be a better artist, to give myself something to do besides sitting infront of a computer all the time, and maybe make a tumblr to follow the adventures of an OC i want to make. So I guess I'll show bits of my attempts and things I draw.

Here is one.

IMG_0930.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Your first drawing was really good. Its only faults were its roughness of line and pose, both of which are more than justified on a sketch. Since then... You've been creating your own proportions and anatomies for your ponies.

That's fine if you want to make your own style, but a unique style alone doesn't justify praise for a drawing. You need to stick with the established pony style (the proportions, skeletal structure, and cheats), find another style, or refine your unique style into something more aesthetically pleasing.

I WANT to give you better, more detailed, more useful criticism, but there's honestly not much I can say about your ponies because I don't know what you're trying to do. Metaphorically speaking, my criticism can't help you hit your target if your target isn't visible to me.

I don't know how people draw with a tablet so well. Its hard without a feeling of paper and lead staining my skin. Still did this, and added the loved juice box...which I have no idea how it got started but when I see a pony drinking a juice box I go, "D'awwww."

juice.png

• 2 weeks later...