Pony Highschool Host Club (Open! Jump in!)

fireraven23

(His name is Timid Star, not Timid Shy. He is an officially apped character in the mane rp but as a young colt there. Consider this a possible alternate version of himself.)

Timid Star listened to her speak about her brother, nodding in the affirmative. He had heard his father talking about an important event happening at the resort and heard the Wonderbolts mentioned. He was about to answer when Soul approached and introduced himself as well as inquiring about the current topic of discussion. Silver Star answered the inquiry before lounging on a nearby couch, leaving him alone next to these stallions. With a soft squeak, he glanced at the supposed "bad colt" of the club and finally answered them, "I'm T-T-Timid Star, not TimidShy, Silver Star and Soul... Yeah, I know of your brother because of my father. He operates a resort in the Gallopacus and the Wonderbolts had an event in the vicinity of his resort. Your brother spent a few days there while covering the event. I think that was what happened. So he pays your tuition? How kind of him." He took a nibble of his snack and marveled at the exquisite taste, smiling broadly with a gleam in his eye. It reminded him of his morher's cooking for some reason and that worked wonders to soothe his nervous jitters.

Steel sat back, simultaniously relieved and dissappointed. He was relieved to be able to sit back and listen, thus maintaining his strong silent demenor. He was dissappointed to not have Silver to himself any more, though. He eyed the other two stallions. Timid seemed like a normal shy-type, but Steel figured he would relax soon enough. Soul was a wild card. He was the host clubs bad colt, satisfying the rebelious customers, or those good mares who were attracted to what they were not used to. Being as he was, Steel had not liked Soul when he had first joined the host club. Having been here longer, Steel was untrusting of the black unicorns new ways. Over time, though, and after more than a few fights, they had become at ease with each other, though they bickered from time to time, as well as the occasional playful jab at the other ponies opposite nature.

SilverStar smiled at the ceiling "[colour=#008080]Yeh, Hes pretty cool. But enough about my life, Its not that interesting. Tell me about yourself TimidStar (Not Shy.) You said your Father owns a resort? That sounds awesome! Do you get all the IceCream you want when your there?[/colour]" She asked curiously. "[colour=#008080]I love Icecream, Its amazing![/colour]" She smiled

(Woops ^^" I apologize for getting the name wrong. I was extremely tired when I typed that reply, so I wasn't really paying attention.)

"[colour=#ff0000]Woops, sorry[/colour][colour=#000000]," Soul said with a chuckled. [/colour][colour=#000000]"[/colour][colour=#ff0000]Didn't mean to mess up your name.[/colour][colour=#000000]" He flipped part of his mane out of his eyes and eyed the colt. "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]A resort, huh? That's pretty cool,[/colour][colour=#000000]" he said, laughing a little when SilverStar started excitedly asking about ice cream. [/colour]

While most of the mares had left the host club, the newer ones that had the first day/block off stayed behind. Thankfully, the host club didn't require first block either. Dapper looked towards Steel, one of his favourite companions who loyally follows his crazy plans when he makes them. He was speaking to a colt. It wasn't unheard of for colt cuddlers to come to the host club, but was still something surprising. It took a brave stallion to enter the host club. He turned back to Licorice. [colour=#008000]"If you'll excuse me, Miss Licorice, a trio of princes awaits your arrival." [/colour]Alba decided he would sit with the others and get to the coltcuddler stallion. He preferred women, but was an open pony, though his heart was set on one pony. He turned and took a seat on the plush couch with Soul, Steel and the stallion, who he heard was named Timid Star. [colour=#008000]"Hello there, sir Timid Star. I am Dapper Alba." [/colour]He secretly cast a spell to literally cause his eyes to sparkle handsomely. The eyes always melted the hearts of mares, though hadn't been tested on stallions yet.

(Any errors in speech i will not fix. Think of it as him being completely driven silly by Dapper's sparkling eyes.)

He regarded Silver with a soft smile, chuckling softly as he rubbed the back of his nervously at her inquiring about his personal life. Finding himself locked in on the couch by Soul, Steel, and Dapper, he noticed the sparkling eyes of Dapper. His muzzle closed with a squeak, blushing fiercely. He melted under Dapper's gaze, eyes growing heavy with infatuation for him.

"Oooooh my, Dapper... How wonderful to meet you in person. You've come in time to hear about my father's resort.", he answered Dapper as if he was in a dream. Tail swishing rapidly under him, he smiled radiantly at them all.

Feeling fully prepared to speak, he finished off his snack and drank from his glass of juice. "Well, it's okay I guess. I don't get to eat all the ice cream, Silver. I lived on the resort while growing up and was a blank flank for ages, getting hassled quite a bit by the other youth. Finally I stopped going outside and my parents felt it better to send me to the prep school to get me ready to enroll here.", he answered her softly as he gave Soul a look that basically said to not worry about his error.

(Sorry scamps! I could've sworn I'd replied O//o)

"Of course," Licorice agreed, excited about crossing paths with Alba again later. "Besides, I would love to hear more about the Nightmare Night party that the club is putting together."

Licorice had really taken to Alba, but she had yet to meet the other hosts! She sat with the "trio of princes," and decided to introduce herself to a new face. This host already seemed to be not as talkative as Alba, but something about his strong demeanor just drew her to him. "Hey! My name is Licorice. What's yours?" She gave Steel a warm smile.

SilverStar laughed to herself. "[colour=#008080]Got to love cookies and cream.[/colour]" She whispered to herself. She looked around the room and sighed. "[colour=#008080]Guess Ill start on a new sketch.. Not much to do right now.[/colour]" She said to herself. She levitated the sketchpad out of her SaddleBag as well as a pencil, She didnt sit up. She just keeped both the items floating in front of her. She started on a valley scene. Drawing a pair of mountains. She could picture the final result. A lake in the valley with a lone PineTree to the side. She smiled at the thought.

Steel smiled at the new pony after she walked up to him. He glanced at Silver quickly, and after deciding that she was content for now, turned his attention to Licorice. "I'm Strong Steel. It's a pleasure." He said, smiling at her warmly. Steel didnt have as many tricks as Alba, or as many stories as Soul, but what he lacked in draws, he made up for in subtle ways. His smile had a certain... Down to earth element, and he always had an air of confidence and saftey, often making mares feel protected around him. And surely, he would protect any mare's he came across that needed help, be it with a wise word, as a mediator, or to make an aggressive stallion back off. He had even put a few stallions in the hospital, but after hearing what had happened, the school always let Steel off the hook.

Soul grinned a surprisingly friendly grin at the newcomer. "[colour=#ff0000]Soul. Red-Soul. Double 0-Awesome. License to kill[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said in a very James Bond-y voice. Truth be told, it was something Soul did quite often, especially around mares who were new to the Host Club treatment. This was where anypony who tried hard enough could easily see the difference between Soul and Steel. While Steel was kind and very much a gentlecolt, Soul was reckless and at times a little rude. Then again, that's what gave Soul his spot in the Host Club, and he generally knew what was acceptable and what wasn't.[/colour]

Scribbles came running through the doors to the host club. "I'm sorry I'm late!" he ran straight to steel quickly jumping the couch and wrapping his hooves around steels neck "I missed you steel!" Scribbles looked up to see a bangled filly "Oh! I'm sorry... I... I didn't mean to interrupt you two... My names Scribbles!" He gave a cutesy smile "what's yours?"

A energetic Colt entered the room yelling "Sorry im late!" He went up to the group of pony's chatting and asked the mare who was next to Steal there name "[colour=#008080]Come to think of it I dont even know her name, Guess Ill find out soon.[/colour]" SilverStar continued to lay on the couch with her hoofs behind her head. The sketch was nearly done now, She was thankful to be a unicorn, This way she didnt have to use her hoofs to draw, And she didnt smear the led when she drew. She yawned, and looked at the clock, Only a half-hour had gone by..

[colour=#008080]"It's excellent meeting you, Strong Steel."[/colour] She would have said more, but another host had introduced himself as well. Licorice gave a happy chuckle. [colour=#008080]I like him already!![/colour] [colour=#008080]"Great to meet you too, Soul! So what do you two like to do outside of the club?"[/colour] Soul came off as somewhat of a bad boy, a wild child, a rebel, and Licorice liked it!! She liked it a lot! Suddenly, a younger looking pony rushed in. [colour=#008080]"You are SOOO cute!!"[/colour] Licorice couldn't help but to aww out loud when the little pony ran up to Steel, jumping up on him and hug him around the neck and saying how much he had missed him. He introduced himself to her. [colour=#008080]"It's completely okay little guy!!" They are sooooo cute oh my gosh Steel and Scribbles!![/colour] [colour=#008080]"Scribbles? Well aren't you just the cutest little thing!?" [/colour]She gave him a big, almost goofy smile.[colour=#008080] "My name's Licorice! Licorice Black. So is Steel your protector?"[/colour]

"[colour=#ff0000]Hm. What do I like to do outside of the Host Club[/colour][colour=#000000]?" Soul asked himself. "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]Pull pranks, make mischief... Usually after school lets out, I like to hit up the local music club where ponies with a passion for music can show off and hold their own little concert.[/colour][colour=#000000]" Soul was honestly surprised at himself. He couldn't remember ever telling anypony about his hangout spot. Not even the mares who had become regular Red-Soul customers. Oh well. It'd probably just slipped out, that's all.[/colour]

Soul chuckled and grinned at the ecstatic young pony that practically glomped Steel. "[colour=#ff0000]Heya, Scribbles[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said to the rather adorable member of the Host Club. "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]Gimme some hoof[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said with a grin, holding out his hoof to the pony for a bro-hoof.[/colour]

(Sorry!)

Dapper quietly listened to Timid's story intently. It WAS his job, after all. Volunteer job, but he still considered it important work. Dapper hadn't been bullied that often. He got his cutie mark at a young age, meaning nopony called him a blank flank, and despite what it looked like, he was a good fighter. Nowhere near the level of somepony like Steel, though evenly matched against Soul. He saw that his new customers were all enjoying their time with the hosts, and his sparkly eyes seemed to be working on Timid. He just hoped Soul didn't ruin the moment, like he often liked to do. Scribbles then ran in, yelling that he was late, and the rest of the host club was now surrounding the tables, gawking at the cute little colt hugging the large stallion. Dapper was able to hold back his cute-gasm, though he still found it awfully cute. [colour=#008000]"Miss Licorice, Miss and Mr Star, may I assume you will be returning to the host club? If I may, you ought to take a look at our gift shop." [/colour]This was normally the part that -glasses boy- did, but Alba decided to be helpful on his own for once. [colour=#008000]"You may look into buying the pen of our very own Twilight Sparkle." [/colour]He hoped Twilight didn't mind him selling her pens without her permission. Again.

• Like 1

SilverStar laughed "[colour=#008080]A Gift shop? Ok thats a bit overkill if you ask me[/colour]" She tried to contain her giggles so she wouldn't seem rude, But her efforts were in vain. She ended up dropping her sketch pad and laughed more. If this is what it was like at the host club every day, She would definitely return, "[colour=#008080]As long as my status as the 'Tom Colt' Wont be hurt"[/colour] She joked to herself

"yeah! Steel is my best friend too! He's like the brother I always had!" Scribbles happily bumped hooves with soul. almost falling off from steels neck. "Woah!" He hastily and tightly grabbed back on, climbing even higher as to not fall. Now peering over steels head scribbles curiously scanned the music room and noticed a girl dropping her sketch pad "uh oh!" He hopped down off steel and scurried over. Picking up the sketch pad in his mouth

for you see, Scribbles tends not to use magic. Not because he didn't learn. Mind you, But to keep his boyish innocence.

"hrr mrrs! You drrpped yrr drerrng prd!" Handing it to silverstar "my names Scribbles! Could I... Could I maybe see some of your drawings?" He looked at her with wide, cheerful eyes filled both with curiousity and wonder as to what magic may lay beneath the cover of that book

Steel returned Scribble's hug, moving to catch him as he almost fell. He let him down when he ran to pick up Silver's sketch pad. He smiled at the colt he had somehow ended up protecting. It was odd to think that Scribbles was the oldest out of all of them...

SilverStar Sat up. "Oh.. I don't know, Can your eyes handle the awesomeness of my handwork? The Shock and awe that tis book contains?" She teased "The.... Oh of course you can" She smiled handing it back to him. "My fa,vorite is page 24, Drawing I haven't painted yet. But its a Lone flower in the middle of a grass land. Its kinda deep but, Meh. My art is my art" she smiled and lied back down.

"Thank you miss!" Scribbles flipped through the pages his eyes bright "these pictures are really pretty!" He came to page 24 "this flower is so amazing!" He stared at it for a minute, before setting it down and getting up in silverstar's face "I really like your drawings! Would you like to see some of mine?" His eyes wide with excitement

SilverStar smiled, "[colour=#008080]I would love to see some of your drawings.[/colour]" She told him, Taking back her sketchpad. She sat it next to her and noticed Steel said something about her drawings "[colour=#008080]Thanks, My better ones are at home.[/colour]" She smiled.

Scribbles began looking through Silver's sketchbook. Only that little guy could make looking through a book cute. He stopped on an excellently drawn flower in the middle of a field, which Scribbles like. He offered to show her more. Alba took a closer look at the drawing, and turned to Silver. [colour=#008000]"This is an amazing drawing, and I cannot wait for it to be painted. But painted or not, it is nowhere near as beautiful as its artist." [/colour]He gave her the same sparkly eyes as he said that, getting some fangirl screams from other customers who stayed behind.

He was content to stare into Dapper's eyes for an eternity, nodding along to what Dapper had said. "Sure, I'll give the gift shop a look. Maybe I'll find something to send home to my father.", he replied warmly, completely at ease. He maneuvered himself towards the gift shop as Scribbles rushed into the room.

With a surprised yelp, he stumbled into a chair. He wasn't too good at handling sudden noises as he recovered his balance, none the worse for wear. He took one look at Scribbles and squealed joyfully at how cute he was. Still, he was surprised at how small he was as he was cast aside like a rag doll by the stampede of mares fawning over Dapper's gaze. It appeared to him that they were gathered around her sketchbook as far as he could tell from his vantage point on the floor of the music room.