Pony Highschool Host Club (Open! Jump in!)

fireraven23

((I'm so, so sorry for the wait, Grim!!))

[colour=#008080]"That sounds like a lot of fun! Do you ever play music, or do you just like watching the local musicians?"[/colour] A music lover herself, Licorice was more drawn to Soul! [colour=#008080]"You certainly may, Alba. The host club is so lovely! I may even bring a friend next time."[/colour] She let out a lighthearted giggle, remembering the reason she first even entered the old music room. [colour=#008080]"May I ask you somewhat of a silly question, Alba..? I was just wondering.. Do colts ever come in as customers?" [/colour]She thought that she'd seen one in today, but she wasn't sure that he wasn't another host. [colour=#008080]"I would love to check out the gift shop."[/colour] Moments later, she found herself purchasing a poster of Steel and Scribbles. [colour=#008080]It's just TOO cute!!!! [/colour]A small crowd had formed around.. Somepony with an open sketchbook? She wandered over to see what everypony was looking at.

SilverStar Blushed at Alba's Comment "[colour=#008080]Thank[/colour]" She said to him shyly, She noticed a Mare with a poster began to trot over to the group. SilverStar felt like she was attracting a lot of attention, If felt slightly awkward. The one they called "Scribbles" Had gone to get some Drawings so she levitated her SketchBook back over to her and flipped to a new page. "[colour=#008080]What should I draw next?[/colour]" She asked the group.

The voice of Licorice returned. Alba turned and saw she had bought a poster of Steel giving Scribble's a piggy back ride, while Scribble's looked absolutely excited. It was a rather popular one. She asked about colts being customers. Alba was sure to give his normal speech in his normal flowery voice. [colour=#008000]"We at the host club serve to make ponies happy. We do not discriminate against the needs of colts, and will happily accept them as customers." [/colour]Silver Star asked what to draw next. Alba took the opportunity. [colour=#008000]"Draw yourself. Nothing could be more lovely than your own self portrait." [/colour]One could be convinced Alba was a vampire with the way he was sparkling now. Why do vampires sparkle? Stupid reasons that nopony should ever talk about! Either way, he looked much more handsome with sparkles than a certain fairy princess vampire.

Soul chuckled when Licorice asked if he played music. "[colour=#ff0000]Eheh, nah. Love to listen to it, can't play it.[/colour]" Hah, yeah. That was somewhat of a lie. While Soul didn't play any instruments, he could carry a tune quite well, though he claimed to be tone deaf (which he wasn't.)

Soul watched as Licorice left and returned minutes later with a poster of Scribbled and Steel. He let out a sigh. Of course. Soul had charm and swagger, that was true. But Scribbles carried the cuteness factor, and he let Steel use it to both of their advantages. So of course, whenever Scribbles entered the room, he would soon find any mare he'd been talking to suddenly crowded with many other mares around the cutie. Though, Soul loved hanging out with the rambunctious host.

And then there was Alba. Of course as the Host Club's "King," he had to make himself appear most desirable. But was the sparkling voice-like-an-angel thing really necessary? Of course it was, Soul thought, grinning and shaking his head. [colour=#ff0000]Alba, you player[/colour], he thought with an amused grin.

His amused grin turned into a small frown when he saw Licorice go join the others around Scribbles. [colour=#ff0000]Should've seen that one coming[/colour], he thought to himself, sighing. With any other mare, it was his job to be a good host and live up the to the role of being the bad boy of the host club. But... he had a feeling that Licorice was different. They seemed to at least share a common interest. "[colour=#ff0000]Snap out of it, Soul[/colour]," he mumbled to himself, shaking his head. Even so, he stood up and joined the others because why not?

Edited by FluttershyGrimshy

Steel sat aside, quietly, with Scribbles, watching everypony crowd around Silver. He noticed her seeming discomfort. He wanted to move to protect her, but checked himself.

SilverStar tilted her head. "[colour=#008080]Hu.. I actually have never done a self-portrait, Its never gone though my mind. I might just do that, later though, I dont have a mirror.[/colour]" She smiled. She stretched trying to get rid of some of the stress from being crowded, She laid back down. "[colour=#008080]Man, Now I want Ice cream.. Darn it.[/colour]" She laughed. She looked over to see Steel and Scribbles, It looked like something was bothering Steel. "[colour=#008080]Whats wrong Lover boy?[/colour]" She joked.

((sorry guys! Got really busy! Back now!))

Scribbles excitedly hopped up to go grab his drawings. but abruptly stopped when he saw his face rolled up in another ponies arms. "Ooh! Is that me? Cooool!" He quickly darted over to licorice " 'Scuse me miss!" He tugged at the girl "is that me?" Playfully Pointing to the poster she held (I'll hafta grab my drawings in a second...) He knew being the cutest in the room. he could easily play up a poster sale to win over a new client.

"Huh?" Steel asked, looking at Silver. "Oh, nothing." He said, blushing slightly. "Just didnt want you to feel uncomfortable." He added before walking over to the treat table and gathering some ice cream in a bowl, then levatating it over to Silver.

[colour=#008080]They take colts!![/colour] Licorice knew that her friend Wishbone would be excited to hear that. As a yaoi fan, Licorice was pretty happy to hear it too!! An exciteable little scribbles had seen the poster she held in her bangled hoof. [colour=#008080]"It sure is, little one! It has both you and Steel on it! The brother that you never had.. Oh you two are just TOO cute!! Have you two known each other long?" [/colour]She gave Scribbles a big, big smile. Looking at that adorable little pony, it would be hard NOT to smile!! Licorice was happy to see Soul come in as well. [colour=#008080]"Hey you!" [/colour]She turned her attention to him, her grin still widely present. Soul was so mysterious, so bad, and oh so dreamy!! He had her interest. Licorice had made up her mind that she would request to sit with him again next time.

SilverStar continued to eat the IceCream. Everything here was amazing, First the cupcake, Now this ice cream that felt like it just melted like caramel in her mouth... She thought about how she wanted caramel now, But she didnt say anything. She had had enough to eat for now. She smiled to herself and finished the glass of ice cream. The mare from before now directed her attention to Soul. Who SilverStar thought was softer on the inside than outside. She was taught never to judge a book by its cover, Or so her mum would say. She shrugged at the thought as Steel sat next to her. She looked around "[colour=#008080]Dont you have to... You know, Take care of the other mares? Who are looking at me like they want to kill me right now[/colour]" She said to him. Feeling like she was going to get jumped for winning the attention of one of the hosts.

Steel hadn't notice that a few other mares had stayed, either not having a first block, or simply skipping it in order to stay with him. No doubt, now they were wishing they had left, since their favorite host was diverting his attention to another mare. Steel turned to the three other mares. "Come, my dearest apologies for my ignorance. I was just making sure our newest guest was welcome. Please, forgive me." He said, bowing to the mares. He motioned for them to join him and Silver, which they did.

(Got it!)

Silver Star pointed out how much attention all of the hosts were giving her. It wasn't exactly uncommon for the new pony to be pampered, but Alba then noticed how just about every host was giving her their attention. Dapper laughed at his ignorance. He looked over, and saw a mostly lonely colt with glasses sitting with a few mares, seeming to be reading some papers rather than paying attention to his customers, unless they spoke to him. Dapper looked over at his good friend. [colour=#008000]"Shadow, would you like to meet our newest customer?" [/colour]He offered him, pointing out Licorice, Silver and Timid.

(((TY so much!))

"Hm...?" Shadow replied, slowly looking up off his papers to see the mares that Dapper was talking about. "Well...I wouldn't mind". Shadow stood up and cantered over to the mares, bowing down and kissing their right hoof each "It is a pleasure to meet you fine mares" he recited while smiling to each of them. "Is there anything that I could possibly do for such fine mares as yourself?" he asked, putting on his most innocent curious face.

Soul couldn't help but grin his trademark grin when Licorice greeted him. She really did seem to be different from all of the other mares he talked to. Soul opened his mouth, about to say something when another Host walked over. Shadow greeted the mares and then- are you kidding me?- kissed their hooves? It took a great deal of self control to keep from scowling or saying anything to Shadow when he kissed Licorice's hoof. He simply shrugged it off and approached the pony with the glasses. "[colour=#ff0000]Shadow, my man, what's going on[/colour][colour=#000000]?" Soul asked Shadow, holding his hoof out for a bro-hoof like he had for Scribbles.[/colour]

As he finished asking them his question, they suddenly opened their mouths to answer when Shadow heard somepony from behind.

"[colour=#ff0000]Shadow, my man, what's going on[/colour][colour=#000000]?" Soul asked Shadow, holding his hoof out for a bro-hoof like he had for Scribbles.[/colour]

Shadow quickly turned around and returned the gesture, bro-hoofing Soul. "Oh not much" he replied "Dapper just thought I could use a few more guests, so I introduced myself to these fine mares right here" he states as he motions to the 3 mares, who instantly start giggling when Shadow smiles at them. "Anything interesting happening with you lately?" he inquired.

(Actually, Im SilverStar XD)

SilverStar stretched and laid back down again, Putting her hind hoofs on Steel's Lap.. Another Host appeared out of what seemed like no-where. He took Her hoof and kissed it. "[colour=#008080]What is it with you guys and kissing hoofs? Really." [/colour]She asked. He introduced himself as "Shadow" He seemed Rather full of himself. SilverStar rolled her eyes when he smiled at the other mares and they giggled. She didnt know why she had stayed this long. She thought about leaving.

((oh ya it was Dapper XD sorry about that)) ((lol Shadow isn't full of himself but that's a hilarious first impression I apparently made)) As he turned back to face Soul and they exchanged pleasantries, Shadow quickly sat back down in his seat and started reading the book he was originally reading in the first place. Whenever a mare came over and started talking to him, he would politely put down the book and talk to them with a smile on his face, but never more than that. Afterwards, he would always go back to reading his book.

[colour=#ff0000]Where IS she?! First block has started already!! Maybe I should go try and find her..[/colour] A frantic Wishbone started to reach for the music room's handle, only to pull his hoof back. [colour=#ff0000]No.. What if they don't like colts coming in?[/colour] Wish's ear perked up, hearing the unmistakeable hoofsteps of non-other than his first-block teacher, Mr. Fritter, coming down the hall. [colour=#ff0000]"Eep!!"[/colour] [colour=#ff0000]Gotta hide, gotta hide..[/colour] He reached for the handle at lightning speed, entering and closing the door behind himself so fast that his tail barely made it in. [colour=#ff0000]Wow!! Kinda crazy to think that this was once a music room..[/colour]

A new-to-her host, Shadow, had introduced himself to the three, giving each a polite kiss on the hoof. [colour=#008080]Everypony sure is pretty friendly around here...[/colour] It looked pretty routine for him, getting up from reading his book for introductions and after simply returning to it. He might be fun to get to know later, but for now, Licorice wanted to spend some more time with Soul. [colour=#008080]"So, Soul-" [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Licorice!! There you are!!"[/colour] She was interrupted by a small, grey pony who trotted her way.[colour=#008080] "Bonezy!!"[/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Yeah, hi!! Did you not hear the bell ring? It's first period like, right now." [/colour][colour=#008080]"There's somepony I would like you to meet.." [/colour]Licorice started, completely ignoring her friends concern. [colour=#008080]"Wishbone, this is RedSoul Eclipse. Soul, this is my friend Wish. He's just a little nervous because he's never been in here before."[/colour] Wishbone blushed a bit. [colour=#ff0000]Well you didn't hafta tell him that..[/colour]