Pony Highschool Host Club (Open! Jump in!)

fireraven23

As all the other Host members were currently busy, and Shadow was only reading the book for enjoyment, he quickly stood up to go and introduce himself and the Host Club to the new pony who had just entered. As he walked close by, he noticed that the one he heard called 'Wishbone' was rather shy. He quickly changed his plan of approach. As he trotted up to them, he happily greeted "Hello there and welcome to the Canterlot's School for Gifted Unicorns Host Club! Is there possibly anything we can do for you now?"

(You know your addicted to Rp'ing when you post on your phone while your at school XD)

SilverStar looked around "Thank celestia I don't have to go to classes today" she smiled to herself. She hear Shadow introduce the rest of the club. It seemed like most of the mares who came here were here only to be what they called "Hosted" The only thing that was keeping SilverStar there was she thought the guys were cool.

He giggled, amused at her guess. "No no, no appointments are required. Requests are like sort of similar but different. If you put in a Request, then for that time that you have us requested, if we agree of course, you are the only one we spend time with, doing anything you ask. Within reason, of course" he stated matter-of-factly. "Any other time, you and the person who you would request can spend time as friends, unless they're doing business here of course, but Requests are sort of like contracts".

[colour=#ff0000]Where IS she?! First block has started already!! Maybe I should go try and find her..[/colour] A frantic Wishbone started to reach for the music room's handle, only to pull his hoof back. [colour=#ff0000]No.. What if they don't like colts coming in?[/colour] Wish's ear perked up, hearing the unmistakeable hoofsteps of non-other than his first-block teacher, Mr. Fritter, coming down the hall. [colour=#ff0000]"Eep!!"[/colour] [colour=#ff0000]Gotta hide, gotta hide..[/colour] He reached for the handle at lightning speed, entering and closing the door behind himself so fast that his tail barely made it in. [colour=#ff0000]Wow!! Kinda crazy to think that this was once a music room..[/colour]

A new-to-her host, Shadow, had introduced himself to the three, giving each a polite kiss on the hoof. [colour=#008080]Everypony sure is pretty friendly around here...[/colour] It looked pretty routine for him, getting up from reading his book for introductions and after simply returning to it. He might be fun to get to know later, but for now, Licorice wanted to spend some more time with Soul. [colour=#008080]"So, Soul-" [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Licorice!! There you are!!"[/colour] She was interrupted by a small, grey pony who trotted her way.[colour=#008080] "Bonezy!!"[/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Yeah, hi!! Did you not hear the bell ring? It's first period like, right now." [/colour][colour=#008080]"There's somepony I would like you to meet.." [/colour]Licorice started, completely ignoring her friends concern. [colour=#008080]"Wishbone, this is RedSoul Eclipse. Soul, this is my friend Wish. He's just a little nervous because he's never been in here before."[/colour] Wishbone blushed a bit. [colour=#ff0000]Well you didn't hafta tell him that..[/colour]

Soul watched as Licorice's friend made an appearance. He could already tell that Wishbone seemed rather nervous about being in there. It made sense though. As Licorice introduced the two colts, Soul bowed respectfully. He chuckled when he saw Wishbone blush a little bit after Licorice explained that he was in fact a little nervous.

"[colour=#cc0000]It's aight[/colour]," he said, flipping a section of his mane out of his eyes. "[colour=#cc0000]Don't worry, Wishbone. We had another colt come in here earlier, so you're not the first by any means.[/colour]" Of course, Timid wasn't the straightest colt on the block, but none of that really mattered to any of the hosts. "[colour=#cc0000]You'd actually be surprised at how often colts come in here[/colour]," he said with a small laugh.

Edited by FluttershyGrimshy

Steel sat listening to the mares that had come over to him, one of them currently telling him a story about how her cat had ran away, and how they had found her later on the roof of Canterlot Castle. It was an interesting story, but Steel kept glancing away to look at Silver, who had rested her hind legs on his lap.

((I DO like to rp at 1:40 in the morning!! Haha, just look at what I'm doing right now C: Umm, is Timid another host or..? O//o))

[colour=#ff0000]"Haha, well that's reassuring. Thanks Soul"[/colour] Wishbone grinned, starting to loosen up. Shadow came over to greet the club's newest guest, Wish. [colour=#ff0000]"Heya, I think I'm doin okay, but it's rocking meeting you! My name's Wishbone."[/colour] He gave the host a shy smile, and then noticed something a bit peculiar.[colour=#ff0000] "I didn't know any pegasi went to this school.. " I guess Licorice isn't the only non-unicorn here.. Although nopony would ever know it with that head-wrap she wears.[/colour]

Licorice grinned at Soul's adorable little mane flip. [colour=#008080]"Heehee, are you gonna sit with Shadow Bonesy?"[/colour] [colour=#ff0000]"..I might just do that if that's cool with you..?" [/colour]He turned to Shadow, his shyness returning a bit.

[colour=#008080]"So Soul, Alba was telling me about the Nightmare Night party that the club will be holding. It sounds pretty fun! Nightmare Night's my favorite holiday."[/colour]

((Lol I'm a unicorn, my picture is just my normal self I just had to switch to unicorn to be accepted in this RP XD))

Shadow chuckled a bit "Don't worry, there's nothing to be shy about here. Come, let us sit down and talk" he said before trotting over and sitting down on one of the couches, offering you to sit right next to him or in the chair across from him.

SilverStar began to read a book, The third "Daring Doo" Book, She had gotten into the series because her brother had told her about it. She fliped the page to where she last left off. She noticed Steel keeped glancing over at her, so she moved her hind hoofs off of him, Thinking she was disturbing him.

((Sorry Shadow!! The OoC confused me a little but I should've guessed he was a unicorn in this ^^'))

Wishbone followed Shadow over to the couch. Sitting sounded nice and relaxing, considering he had been just been trotting around through the halls before he came in. Wish considered which seat to take. He and Shadow had just met, so under normal circumstances, he probably would have taken a seat on the comfortable looking chair across from him, but Wishbone could see a flock of fillies, which appeared to be heading their way already, and decided to put his shyness aside for the time being and sit next to Shadow on the couch. [colour=#ff0000]"I gotta say, I feel pretty awesome right now."[/colour] Wish cracked a smile, happy to sit next to such a good lookin fellah.

((Back now... Sorry... lotsa craziness on my end...))

Scribbles cheesily grinned at licorice "thank you!" He was happy somebody liked his poster. Then, in the distance he heard the first period bell (uh-oh! Gotta get those drawings before silverstar leaves!) He quickly trotted off to his bag (let's see... Aha!) He pulled out a tattered looking sketch book with a faint bite mark along the binding "yay!" He happily trotted back over towards the group, book in mouth "errs thrt rse curm!" He plopped the book onto the table. Running to steel. Seeing his glances towards silverstar. he grinned from ear to ear and politely waited to see what would happen. After a bit of silence, silverstar moved her legs off steel. Knowing this was his best chance Scribbles hopped up and excitedly asked "is there any more ice cream?"

Scribbles came with his sketch book, SilverStar put her book down and sat up, picking it up... It was mangled, she opened it and flipped through the pages "[colour=#008080]These are pretty good[/colour]" She smiled at him, He jumped up onto the couch next to her. Asking if any icecream was left. "[colour=#008080]I think I ate it all... and if I didnt, I probably will[/colour]" She joked "[colour=#008080]I love that stuff[/colour]" She said with a slight squee in her voice.

"Hm? And why is that?" Shadow teased. He could tell that Wishbone was into stallions, but it was fine for him, having no preference himself. As the group of fillies came near, Shadow quickly stood up and kissed one of them on her hoof before apologizing and saying that he couldn't spend time with them right now, he was enjoying the company of Wishbone. As he said this, he quickly sat back down next to Wishbone and wrapped his hoof around him.

Everypony was getting settled down. The new students had found the host they wanted to be with, and the bell was signaling for everypony to go to their first class. Thankfully, the host club was allowed to stay back for club duties with the first years who had no classes that day. Alba settled down in his normal spot, with some of the other girls, and drank the commoners' coffee he recently began enjoying. He listened in on the customers lives, mostly aristocratic complaints, like they couldn't get a hooficure that morning because they were going to be late. Alba was able to relate to them, strangely enough. [colour=#008000]"I find your hooves lovely, even without the hooficure." [/colour]He said to the mare, which was responded by another fangirl scream.

(Just updating myself since I haven't posted in a while)

[colour=#008080]"So Soul, Alba was telling me about the Nightmare Night party that the club will be holding. It sounds pretty fun! Nightmare Night's my favorite holiday."[/colour]

((Omigosh! I'm so sorry, everypony! My notifications on here don't like me at all, and I've been busy this weekend so I never even thought to check this >.<))

Soul chuckled and grinned at Licorice. "Hay yeah, it's gonna be awesome! It usually is," he said, flashing a grin and a wink at Alba, who was probably to busy with other things to notice anyways, but Soul figured why not just for fun. "Nightmare Night is a fun time," Soul said, his grin softening to a smile. "Alba usually picks out these really awesome costumes that we wear for the whole night, and we decorate the room to look spooky and haunted," he said adding emphasis to the words "spooky" and "haunted." "You should definitely come, Licorice," Soul surprised himself by saying. Usually, he made a point of telling all of his regulars to come, followed by some rehearsed romantic junk that made the ladies lose it. But this time, he felt it important that Licorice be there. Why? He was supposed to be the one that flirted with everypony and didn't just stick to one. But that didn't seem to be the case this time.

Steel was somewhat disappointed when Silver took her hooves off of his lap, but decided not to say anything. Then Scribbles had come to show Silver his sketch book, sitting between her and Steel. He asked for some ice cream, and as Silver made a joke about eating it all, he worked the dessert table from across the room. He smiled, thinking about how it was Scribbles who had taught him how to do long range levitation. That little colt had been in his life for quite some time...

(Possible Scribbles/Steel backstory coming up, maybe ;))

((Sorry scamps, I've been busy fighting tigers in the amazon with my battleaxe, but I'm back now! :D))

Licorice nodded, listening to Soul tell her about the upcoming Nightmare Night party. [colour=#008080]"That sounds like fun! I'll be there" [/colour]She gave him a grin as gentle as her being. [colour=#008080]"So, what do your parents do for a living, Soul? Have you always lived in Canterlot?" [/colour]The two questions might have come off as a bit random together, but in Licorice's mind one just led to another, as her mother's old career had involved a lot of traveling. Although Canterlot was a gorgeous place to have settled down, sometimes Licorice missed being out and about, seeing all of the different sights and taking in the glory of all of the new, exciting places.

A blush painted away across Wish's surprised face. Not only had Shadow just turned away the small group of fillies in order to get to know him better, but he had also put his hoof around him!! Wishbone instinctively leaned in closer. [colour=#ff0000]"..I don't know! Maybe it's because an amazing guy has his hoof around me right now?"[/colour] He have Shadow a small smile. He HAD said that there was nothing to be shy about, but Wish couldn't help himself! Shadow's alluring orange coat, his enticing eyes of green, the way his mane bounces ever so slightly as he moves.. He was just too perfect!!