Jed's Tale Part one: The beginning (OPEN!)

AztheReaper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No, not for a couple more days. The train will not be here till then." She thought for a moment about how she should treat this, as a guard she had to think of the saftey of others first. "If you need a place to stay I got a few extra rooms..." She let her voice trail off. Seeing as the other to could 'make a move', a thought that grows on you when you are a guard.

Somepony Showboat didn't notice behind them spoke up. Apparently he was a guard, and could easily arrange to find somepony who could help him. He even offered Jed a place to stay. Showboat felt the problem was solved, but felt slightly bad that he did practically nothing. He then had a sudden idea and spoke it. [colour=#0000cd]"I have access to criminal records! I'm sure I can find something related to the name Jed!" [/colour]He remembered where he kept his files. [colour=#0000cd]"We'd have to go to Canterlot anyways though. So, I guess it's optional." [/colour][colour=#000080]I'd remember somepony with a funny name like 'Jed'. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]We're not the only ones who work there. We can probably find something from somepony else there.[/colour]

(^My OCs a she...)

"I don't know about that. We don't want to be noticed. It could lead to trouble." She spoke with grace. "If I was a full guard and not a scout I would have no problems."

(Sorry!)

The scout mare appeared reluctant to Showboat's plan. Either that, or she didn't want the large pegasus coming with them when he offered. [colour=#0000cd]"I somehow doubt we'll cause trouble by trying to find someponies past." [/colour]Showboat said to the mare [colour=#000080] Maybe this pony is actually the first murderer pony since the days of Discord! [/colour][colour=#0000cd]I think we'd notice if there was a murderer in Equestria.[/colour]

"Hey! Maybe he's actually a zebra painted as a pony! He was on his way from the Zebra countries when suddenly he got like stuck down by something and fell into a bush of berries which died his coat! Oh maybe he was an ambassador!" Siren raved, obviously excited by the prospect of the unknown alicorn.

"He is just hyper. Its uncommon to met an Ailcorn fi you don't have the right job. By the way, if you need a place to stay till we can get to Canterlot my house is open." She states this with an almost push tone.

"alright then. I guess we we'll see you goes on the train in a few days." She waved to the two others that came to greet their new alicorn friend. "Come along then Jed. I am going to take us the long way to aviod the crowds."

The guard mare insisted on taking Jed to her home. The thought of that made Showboat giggle immaturely. The two trotted off, with the large pegasus following behind them. Showboat decided he would see this through to the end. [colour=#000080]We should just go home and rest... [/colour][colour=#0000cd]This is more exciting though! [/colour]Showboat skipped up to the group. [colour=#0000cd]"Where are we going? Sugarcube Corner? I hear they have awesome cupcakes there!"[/colour]

"So, Jed. Do you know anything about yourself? Like what you like to eat, and what you don't." Instead of leading him, she found herself walking beside Jed.

"How fast can you fly? How strong is your magic. Do you like to travel? What is the colour of your mothers eyes? How old are you? What kind of name is Jed? Do you have a mistress? Do you even lift?" The pegasus whipped out questions faster than anyone could answer them. "Does the horn feel like another limb or is it just like a nub? Have you ever been to the crystal empire? Does anyone else feel like we are being watched?"

"Can you please slow it down there some big guy?" She asked looking at the pegasus. "My head can only take so much." She turned, with one of her eyes closed, to look at Showboat. "So Showbroat, was it? I guess we could stop and the corner for something, but thats only if Jed wants to, and we have to hide his wings."

Air Siren began firing questions to Jed at the speed of light. That made Showboat laugh, as not even he could keep up with all of the questions. The mare warned them that they should attract attention, and that it was really Jed's choice. Showboat gave a quick 'yay' when Jed said they could go. [colour=#0000cd]"Alright, now I have no idea where it is, so somepony else will have to lead." [/colour]He told the group, as he began to imagine the possibilities of what Sugarcube Corner's cupcakes could be like. He then turned to the mare. [colour=#0000cd]"Have you told me your name? I don't remember it if you did. I'm Showboat, by the way. Showboat Forte. Remember that name, for someday everypony will know it."[/colour]

"Halla Ween is my name, and I am currently tooking us to the Sugar Cube." Her face said static, her eye roamed the road ahead of them. She could feel something dark, but she couldn't pinpoint were it was coming from.