Jed's Tale Part one: The beginning (OPEN!)

AztheReaper

The two ponies introduced themselves, the pegasus as 'Air Siren' and the mare as 'Halla Ween'. [colour=#0000cd]"That's a unique name!" [/colour]He said to Halla. [colour=#0000cd]"Like, the name of a holiday or something." [/colour]Halla took the lead to take them to Sugarcube Corner. [colour=#000080]We're leaving these losers after the cupcakes, right? [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Um... Maybe... [/colour][colour=#000080]I don't want you involved in this. It's nothing but trouble. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]It's not that big a deal... Just a guy lost his memory... [/colour][colour=#000080]Have you not looked at him?! He's an alicorn! Everything about him is trouble! Plus, that weird shadow following him. [/colour]Showboat stopped and looked behind himself. [colour=#0000cd]Shadow? [/colour][colour=#000080]I can't find it now. But look here! [/colour]An image flashed into his head. The shadow of somepony in the bushes looking out at them. [colour=#0000cd]... Great... The voice in my head is seeing things.[/colour]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic