The Study of Romance (please apply in OOC and to get the gist of the story)

BahamutAli

The mysterious pony opens his eyes. [colour=#0000cd]Where am I? What is all this?[/colour] These thoughts rush through his head as he looks around at his surroundings. Lush green fields sway in the wind as the cool breeze sweep through his mane. A heavyness weighs on him but nothing can be seen holding him down. A large part of him was missing. Nothing physical but something that couldnt be seen. Suddenly a flash of darkness crosses his mind and the laughter of some evil force echo in his ears. He shakes his violently screaming for the voice to leave him alone. After what seems an eternity Dark eyes suddenly appear in his mind. [colour=#0000cd]Those eyes.....i know them. I remember those eyes...just before i blacked out. [/colour]The pony was weak and his body was beaten. He collapsed on the soft grass beneath him. The wind smelled nice and the grass tickled his nose. What happened to me? Who am I? Where was i going? Or was i running from something...He tried his hardest to remember but there was nothing. Only darkness and a powerful feeling of lonliness washed over him before he finally fell back to sleep.

He dreamed...he dreamed of a beautiful land where happiness and love ruled over everypony. Nothing filled the streets but laughter and the sound of little filies playing. Then darkness, screams, and prayers were heard. Iron and steel clashed and the sparks lit up the faces of those once happy ponies now wearing expressions of fear. The were felled one by one and those who survived were captured. Laughter and love were absent from this land. It was now ruled over by hatred and fear. Those eyes again...peered deep withing Regal Crescent....[colour=#0000cd]my name?[/colour] They charged and just before it got to him he awoke.

Sweat trickled down his face. The sun was going down now and he felt much better than before.[colour=#0000cd] My name....is Regal Crescent but that dream....what happened to them? [/colour]He looked over the hill where he was sleeping and saw light from afar. He slowly made his way down the hill and across the fields to where the town shone brightly. Maybe they could help him.

• Like 1

(Before I post... ^^^THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!)

Halla was heading back towards the town of Ponyville, back to the warm bed her half brother kept set up for when her patrol lead her to there. She let her orange hair down from the bun she had to have it in when on duty. She wished she could take off the scout armor, a lighter pine green version of the royal gaurd armor, but she couldn't till she made it to her brother's workshop.

She looked back towards where her unit slip up to head home. The Scout Corps. of Equestria was one of the tighest jobs you could be given as a member of the guards. Six months out of the year spent traveling the plains of Equestria wasn't easy, danger was always around the corner. But the unit trusted each other more than anyone.

Halla let out a sigh as she truned back towards Ponyville, she would miss the group, she always did. But with her head held high she continued forward. Her eyes always scaning the darkening road, a habit pick up from the core. "Nothing to report... I got to learn how to relexs." She sighed out, knowing that if she did in six months she would have a harder time rejoining her unit.

Twilight was frantic around her house, looking for a book, a book about anything, she was sure she had one book she hadn't read twelve times, there had to be one! After a good few hours of searching she had no avail and sighed as she went to head outside, it seemed like a good day out, but her horn tingled, she wasn't sure why, it just did.

Fluttershy slept soundly in her small cottage to the edge of the Everfree forest, she was a light sleeper though so upon Angel bounding in for breakfast the butter coloured pegasus slowly stirred and let out a small yawn and rubbed her eyes, "[colour=#ffff00]oh morning Angel, are you hungry?[/colour]" she asked the small bunny who nodded. She slowly got out of bed and trotted toward the kitchen to get some breakfast when she spotted a lone Unicorn off toward the hill, "[colour=#ffff00]How odd, never seen him around,[/colour]​" she said quietly before turning back to Angel with food.

Regal finally made his was into the town. So much laughter and joy filled its streets. He limped into the town with cuts a bruises covering his body. He hoped to blend in with town folk while exploring. Despite his best efforts though he kept noticing them looking at him ouyt of the corner of his eye. His hooves shot pain through his body with every step but he didnt feel safe enough to stop and rest. What was he even doing here? What did he hope to find? In the back of his mind he had hoped that maybe someone would recognize him but he knew better. He knew his name but nothing else. What was he doing way out here? And what the ponies in his dream? Or was it just that....a dream.

Suddenly a faint tingling of his horn caught his attention. [colour=#0000cd]Whats going on? What is this?[/colour] At first he thought it could be a sign of danger but, this feeling was warm. Certainly different than what he had been previously feeling. BUt where could it be coming from?

After a good long walk, Halla finally reach Ponyville. It feels good to be on break again. She happily noted to herself as she made her way to the other side of town. But the move she kept walking, the weirder she noticed everpony was acting. 'Maybe they aren't used to seeing scouts?' She thought at first. But being trained to not jump to concludtions she raised her gaurd slightly, just incase. You never know if danger is a cross the street!!

Thats when she noticed the weird unicorn that was injuryed. Halla first job was to do a long distance assement. From the looks of the cuts were how where they delt? Is s/he a danger to himself or others? Do you feel, as a royal guard, you should take action? Just a small number of questions all the guards knew by heart, the questions that determed if said pony was inneed of, or should be stop by, a guard.

With her question answered, Halla chose to follow the unicorn form a distance. Her half brother had no clue that she was back in town, and the pony in her sights may need something. Or is it becasue I don't want to be off duty yet? With her mind made up she put some distance between herself and the unicorn and followed.

Twilight felt this odd tingle once more, stronger, warm now, so odd, but it seemed to be pointing her somewhere, so..despite her better judgement...she followed it. Soon she saw him, he was...was..oh she couldn't think of a word to describe how she was feeling about him. As she slowly approached him her stomach felt odd, like..like butterflies, she was nervous..but why? She slwoly got to him and went to speak but nothing came out, she tried again, this time managing a soft 'squee' she blushed deeply without knowing. What's wrong with me, my stomach is fluttery, my cheeks so hot, i feel warm inside, i can't speak to him....am I sick? she wondered as she stood awkwardly in front of him, shuffling a hoof unkowningly

The tingling sensation in grew warmer and stranger almost overpowering his senses. He couldnt remember much about his past but he knew that this was new to him. This wasnt the feeling of any magic he had studied or the sign of any danger. The feeling actually distracted him so much he hadnt noticed the pony following him and he just barely noticed the purple pony standing before him. It was here the feeling was strongest. He looked deep into her eyes and was rendered speechless.

[colour=#0000cd]What do i do? Did she need something? I should speak but i cant....am i nervous?[/colour] Just then the pony opened her mouth to speak [colour=#0000cd]oh good shes going to speak first.[/colour] Suddenly a strange higher pitched sound came out of her mouth. He blankly stared at her for a couple seconds alittle confused. She blushed and starting shuffling her hoof. He blinked and opened his mouth to speak, [colour=#0000cd]c'mon say something[/colour], [colour=#0000cd]H....hello i uh...im sorry am i in your way? [/colour]

[colour=#000000]He stood there a few seconds longer thinking of how stupid that sounded, but why should he care he only just met her...well sort of. He still had no idea what her name was. However the longer he gazed at her the warmer he felt. [/colour]He had forgotten about his wounds while he continued to lock eyes with her. They were a magnificent colour. They shimmered and sparkled like no star he had ever lay eyes on. His heart began to speed up as he awaited her reply

Watching the two from afar Halla couldn't tell if they knew each other, or if they just got in each others way. So she walked closer to the two, wanting to be as close as possible if something, 'went down'. Thats just sill though. Nothing ever happens here in Ponyville. She thought to herself with a giggle.

As she got closer she noticed that one of the ponies was on THE LIST. THE LIST is, well, a list of every high ranking pony in Equestria. Ranging from the Princesses all the way down to the mayor of each town/city. Twilight Sparkle, student to Princess Cele. This just keeps getting weirder. She thought, finally walking up to the pair.

Miss. Sparkle. My name is Halla Ween, first-class scout pony. Saluting Twlight, she continued to speak. Are you are you alright? And you... other guy... do you need medical help?[/b}

The new voice snapped her back to reality for just a breif bit, she whipped her head over, "I..I'm fine but he...." she trailed off as she looked back over, "He seems a bit hurt," she finished finally, "Bu..but he..he could com..come to my ho...home, I kn..know a spell," she finally stammered out, having again locked eyes with him, she was deep red and flustered, some odd voice in her head was screaming....kiss him....it would scream, she held it off, she just met him...wait..was that it...was this feeling..these thoughts..Sweet Celestia.....I'M IN LOVE!!!!!

He looked at the scout and then back to Twilight. Sparkle huh? Miss sparkle at that. The scout saluted her very formally. But she doesn't look like she's old enough to be a mayor and of she lives around here she can't be nobility.

He looked to Halla Ween once again "If Miss Sparkle doesn't mind I think I will go with her for medical attention." I have to know what this feeling is. Why is it so strong when I look at her an why am I clinging to it?

Halla just nodded. Ok, but if you need anything come find me. WIth a final salute she turned and walked off. Halla was happy with the out come of the whole thing. As a scout she never gets to interact with the towns folk all that much. It feels good though She thought to hersefl as she turn down the street where her half brother lived.

Twilight nodded, "co..come along then," she said to him with a warm welcoming smile as she slowly lead him toward her home, "A..as you now kn..know I'm Twilight Sparkle, wh...who are you?" she asked, a lot of times resisting the urge to add 'my fair stallion' or 'handsome stallion'...sweet Celestia this was weird.

Regal watched Halla Ween walk and turn the corner. He felt she may be someone he should remember.

Turning back to Twilight he followed beside her. She seemed nervous to be speaking to him and to be honest he was also having a hard time finding the words he needed. He responded to her question "My name is Regal Crescent. Twilight Sparkle is it? It's uhh a very beautiful name. It does you justice." He began to get butterflys and he continued speaking "your sure you don't mind my stopping in? I wouldn't want to impose." Truth be told he wanted to know more about her. Everything. Why can't I keep my eyes off her? He wished he could remember this feeling. He recognized it but he just could not remember it.

Twilight shook her head, "no..no, Regeal was it? your not imposing at all," she blushed, "I'm glad to have a handsome stallion as company, its..erp!" she squeeked as she realized she had just said he was handsome without thinking Why? how come I'm in love with him, or is this not love? Oh dear I just dunno!!

Regal smiled for the first time in a while at Twilights compliment especially considering his current condition.[colour=#0000cd] "Well i think your very beautiful yourself Miss. Sparkle. In fact, one of the most beautiful ponies i have ever had the pleasure of meeting." [/colour]She was blushing at her previous comment. It was rather adorable really. Reminded me of a girl back home. She and Twilight shared similar qualities. Wait...i remember her. Star Shimmer. She was a friend of mine...what happened to her!? I cant remember! Regal tried his hardest to hide the panic in his face. Surprisingly enough the comfort he felt from TWilights gaze helped tremendously. After awhile they stopped at a library and he turned and spoke again,[colour=#0000cd] "Is this where you live?"[/colour]

While all this happened Time Spinner sat in his house sipping at a glass of orange juice and playing a game of chess with his friend Echo.

[colour=#696969]"Check!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time called.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Echo moved one of his pieces around. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Oh wait..."[/colour][colour=#000000] He said as Time moved his piece and captured his king.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Checkmate!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Time said picking all the pieces up and putting them in a box with the board. "Well that was interesting." He walked back to the fridge and opened it. (Are fridges canon?) He gasped "We're out of orange juice!" He said as he levitated his coin purse over to him. "I have to go to the market, echo!" He called to his pegasus friend heading out the door. He walked through the market looking for juice when he looked forward and saw a friend of his. It was Twilight Sparkle with a new colt but there was something about Twilight's eyes, that Time couldn't put his hoof on. It didn't take long for him realize and when he did he practically squeed.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"She's in love!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]Time said quietly. Time Spinner was a historian but he was also a sucker for romance in other ponies lives. He always loved reading books that had romance in them. He hid behind one of the stands and watched as the event unfolded.[/colour]

He nodded his head to her and started inside. He was greeted by the sight of many books, as one would find in a library. However this was different. Mostly due in part by the nature of the books. Som of these were not books you would find in a standard library. The appeared much to old and important. Where could she have aquired these things? Further in was a staircase leading to what looked like a loft. On top he could only see a bed. His face began to get hot and his heart starting beating fast again. He wasnt sure why but the thought of Twilight sleeping was making him quite embarrassed. He could also see a desk and what he assumed was a work station farther inside the library.

He turned to her and smiled, almost automatically.[colour=#0000cd] "This is a fantastic library. SO many books. Have you read them all? There are some books on magic here that i havent even heard of."[/colour] He couldnt remember much and it was slowly coming back to him but he knew insticually he was very adept at magic. He looked back at her again after gushing about her books ignoreing the nagging pain his wounds were providing.

[time spinner = stalker\..just saying]

Twilight blushed, "ye..yes, I..I've read them al..all" she smiled warmly as she shuffled a hoof nervously, "I...I'm an Egg..Egghead," she giggled a little bit at that.

Rainbow Dash zipped though the sky's of Ponyville like there was no tomorrow, a normal day indeed. His eye traced the ground under him hoping to find someone that would want to chill with him. [colour=#00ffff]Oh great... looks like this day is going to drool. [/colour]He circled aaround Twlight's just in time to see her go in side with an unknow pony, and another pony walts over to one of her ground floor windows. [colour=#00ffff]Oh I don't think so! HEY YOumf. [/colour]Do to the lack of vision he saved for himself he ramed head first in to a pole. His face stayed conected to it till he reached the ground. [colour=#00ffff]Ouch....[/colour]

Regal looked at her closely "Egghead?" He laughed and smiled wide "I don't think your an egghead at all. Your intelligent and that's something this world needs. Is going to need...." He remembered the dream he had. He shook it from his mind and looked back to Twilight. "In fact if there were more people like you in Equestria," he walked right up to Twilight and stood inches from her "everything would brighter. My home could have used more people like you." His heart beat quickly as he stood only inches from her nose. He looked down at her, being a good half head taller than her, in silence.

She was beat red, and frozen, then she did something she never...ever..thought she would to, she slolwy and affectionately touched noses with that stallion. she then jumped back, "o..oh i..i'm so sorry, i..i just dunno wh..what came over me!" she said as she froze, What is wrong with me!