The Study of Romance (please apply in OOC and to get the gist of the story)

BahamutAli

He stood there wide eyed and realized he was holding his breath. He took a step toward her and tilted his head down and touched his nose back to her own softly. "No it's ok. This....this is nice." It was too. His wounds were healing and the overwhelming feeling he was having was one he didn't want to lose. He didn't want anything to happen to Twilight. He remembered now. Sombra, one of the most evil unicorns of this age was on the move and taking over Equestria one small village and town at a time. He would warn her about this soon enough but for now....

He looked at her his nose still softly pressed against her own. "Miss Sparkle I know we just met but...." He wasn't sure how to continue...

[colour=#696969]"They are so cute together!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said [/colour][colour=#696969]"And how much dignity do I have after saying that? 0...I regret nothing."[/colour]

"...it's love" Twilight said softly as she leaned toward him again, "It..it's natural..we..we unicorns..we just know...when we have found...the one." she said slowly and softly as she slowly pressed her lips against his, her mind going a mile a minute.

He stood motionless, his lips pressed against her own. His mind wrapped around that word 'Love'. She was right. Unicorns do have a knack for just knowing when they have come in contact with 'the one' He slowly moved his lips from her own and he touched his horn to her own. A soft glow emitted from his horn. She was it. She was the one he was going to protect. Star shimmer...he couldn't protect her but Twilight, he would keep her safe. "Love...Twilight I think your right. I believe....I love you." Keeping his horn touching her own he opened his eyes and looked at her own.

He chuckled. "It is isn't it? It's a feeling you can't find in any books." He smiled warmly and looked her over. She was absolutely beaming and he felt himself blushing. He moved his hoof up over her head and he traced the side of her face gently.

"Twilight...there are some things that I need to tell you." It was time. He had to explain what it was he was doing there and preparations had to be made for the incoming threat.

Dash shook himself off. [colour=#00ffff]Ouch... I got to keep my eyes in front of me.[/colour]He thought to himself as he looked around to get his bearings. Spoting the peeper again he slowly walk up behind him. [colour=#00ffff]Sorry pal. Shows over. SO just back away now before the awesome Rainbow Dash has to teach you a lession.[/colour] He stated with a glare. His wings held tightly at his side,

Dash gave him acock eyed look. [colour=#00ffff]Ah... what are you talking about? [/colour]He asked in confusion. [colour=#00FFFF]All I know is your peeping on a friend of mine, and if you don't leave now... we are going to have a problem, pal.[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]What are you talking about? YOur looking though her window, thats peeping... What colt she just met you say... be quiet and scoot over pal. This I got to see.[/colour]