HEY EVERYPONY!

RainbowDash3360

About Myself: I know what my fave main cast thing says, but my fave pony is accualy Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. a little tie there.

How I found Canterlot.com: I googled "my little pony friendship is magic role play websites" and this seemed like a good link. I hope i was right!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My friend dared me to look up a really young children video on youtube and watch it. and SHE had to choose. she picked my little pony:friendship is magic. i watched it and i found it great. i pretty much hit it up after that.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
imagesCAWY9b30hey everypony.i can get cha some funny pics here. im not so sure if that workked, but if so, enjoy.:T anyways, please friend me im a person to making friends! :)

Hi there! Welcome to Canterlot. Glad your friend dared you to watch the show. And you were right--this is definitely a good link. This is an awesome community with all kinds of good people, and loads of RP, and you're going to have a blast here! If you ever need anything around here, let me know, and I'll help out however I can.