Sex:Female

Species:Unicorn

Eye colour:Crimson

Coat:Navy Blue

Mane/Tail:Orange and Red

Physique:Average

Residence:PonyVille, Equestria

CutieMark:Two Eighth notes

History:Upbeat Harmony was raised in an orphanage in PonyVille.

life was extremely hard. she was always made fun of by other fillies and colts.

Her only other family member is her little sister, Twinkle Light.

Life hasn't given her any slack; It's still extremely difficult to deal with school and provide for a family of two.

She hopes to find the love of her life and live happily with Him/ Her.

CharacterSummary:"Hi, I'm Upbeat Harmony! But you can just call me Beats. I'm an eighteen year old unicorn mare with a lot of love to give. One of my many hobbies is making music; my other hobbies are making friends, napping, and hanging out with my lil' sis, Twinkle Light. I'm a tomboy with a bit of a temper if you get me mad, but I'm easy to get along with. My inspiration in life is finally meeting my true love, though I haven't had any luck... Anyway, me and my little sister are orphans. sad, I know. But we've learned that the world isn't a bad place. Ever since I can remember, I've had a job at a music store, providing for a family of two. It's not as easy as it seems. Well, that's pretty much everything about me. If you wanna know more, just ask."[/colour]

Edited by upbeat223

Hello there.

Your friendly neighborhood helpstaffer here.

Before your app can be approved for Crossovers, you will need to remove the colour from the text.

To do so, simply click the Edit button under you post. Then highlight the entire text and select Black in the colour area. Then just save it and you're good!

Let me know when you're done!