Special day

LightningStreak

Flash bomb and the team finished watering and now they had to adjust the clouds so that the sun would shine bright enough to warm the ground. Flashbomb grabbed onto a few clouds and with the help of them he pushed the clouds out of the way in the sky. Then he and the others blew the cloud whisps awah for the sun rays to amplify. Flashbomb felt the sun glow brightly and it warmed all the ponies below and got adequate sunlight to the flowers below.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm sorry Acrylic, but I didn't mean to, the ponies basically carried me away when they were going out of Sugar Cube Corner." Neon explained as Acrylic sighed. "It's fine, you're okay. Let's just head to the hill side so I can paint Ponyville as a whole. You can play with some of the Colts and Fillies at the park nearby. Where I can see you." He said before adding the last statement stressing it to the young filly.

Flashbomb saw the clouds that loked like a snow storm. it was off in the distance and it was coming down hard. He saw streaks in the sky that were rainbow coloured. [colour=#0000FF]"Yea Rainbow dash and the other half of the weather team are trying to clear it up."[/colour] He watched the storm cloud.

Flashbomb watched as the cloud moved slowly their way. When it got here it would ruin all of the work him and the others did. He looked back to the 3 others and shrugged.[colour=#0000ff] "So this pony you helped was lost?" [/colour]He asked thunderbolt.

After setting up his painting supplies Acrylic then looked over at Neon who was eyeing the basket that he got from Sugar Cube Corner. Getting the idea, he then set out the blanket and food and said "Go ahead eat and then you can go play." he said before turning back to his canvas to paint.

(( same here... g2g for the day, but I will rp tomorrow after school :) ))

"Well guess we better go home for the night, but see you tomorrow Flashbomb, Angelsnapp." Delilah and Thunderbolt then flew off hoof in hoof back to Thunderbolt's house up in Cloudsdale for the night.

At Thunderbolt's house they nestled up with eachother, and Thunderbolt turned on the T.V just to see that the news cast was even talking about tomorrow and how the Wonderbolts were going to perform."Aren't you nervous?" Delilah asked him."Eh, only right before we start, but even then it's not even really there."He replied."Wow, I can't wait for the day that I get to see you do a shock boom." Delilah added on."Well, we'll see,we will see..."Thunderbolt said and their conversation trailed off into a heavy slumber with eachother.

Flashbomb had gotten home with Angel snapp. He saw that silver star had arrived home ecause her sadlebags were there. Flashbomb made himself dinner and sat at the table. he was reading from his arial trick book while he read. The sun had started to set.

Thunderbolt's eyes fluttered open"Mmm.."He looked around and saw Delilah laying-sleeping on him,he smiled and very gently moved out and laid a pillow underneath her head."Huhhuhh,"He yawned."What some sleep,"He looked outside and saw that the sun was only just try to sleep itself."So pretty."He looked at thesunset then over at Delilah and he said to himself,"But not as beautiful as you." After he had said that Delilah eyes opened up she looked at him and smiled flirtiously.He smiled back at her,"Have a good nap?" He asked her.She nodded her head then shivered quickly and abruptly."What's wrong?"He asked."Oh. i'm just cold,freezing."She shivered again.Thunderbolt walked over and laid down next to her."Nice..."She snuggled up close to him and him too.They watched the sun set upon the sky...

Acrylic smiled when his painting was finished and he turned to Neon who didn't dare to leave his side the whole time. "Wow that's so cool Acrylic!" Neon exclaimed loudly as Acrylic sighed and flattened his ears on his head. "Haha right," he said then he looked up at the sky. "Well it's getting late we better be heading off then." He said as Neon nodded eagerly and then yawned loudly. Acrylic couldn't help but laugh at Neon yawning, "Tired?" He questioned as Neon nodded closing her eyes for a moment. Acrylic smiled wordlessly before packing up everything and then putting Neon on his back as well. He then headed back to the house of which he had rented.

Once angelsnapp got back with FlashBomb he saw that Silverstar had put her saddle bag aside. He sat down next ro FlashBomb and took out his camera from his saddle bag and begain to clean the lens. SilverStar went over to angelsnapp "Angel, I'm heading out to paint the sunset.. Ill be be back later!" She trotted out the door. A few seconds later she trotted back in "Forgot my saddle bag" She laughed and again troted out the door

Flashbomb smiled at Silver star as she left he took another bite of food and looked back down at his book. He continued to read about different arial tricks and how they give off different effects. He had finnished his meal and pushed the plate away to clean later. He glanced over to the camera that Angel snapp had and his interest in it got the best of him.[colour=#0000FF] "So.....uh what kind of camera is that you got there?"[/colour] He asked his friend.

FlashBomb asked Angel what kind of camera he had. "This? Its a KND 1000. Just a basicmodle" He replyed and contiuled to clean the lens.

SilverStar came to a open feild and saw a couple of pony's. One yawned and the other laughed and asked if they were tired. She giggled silently to herself and got her sketchpad out from her saddle bag. She began to sketch the land skape before she started to paint.

Trotting down the rode through ponyville Neon was soon fast asleep on Acrylic's back. Acrylic closed his eyes and yawned as well, today had been a long day for the both of them. Sadly for Acrylic, he wasn't done with his work, he still had to complete his study of the plants in the Everfree forest. So that meant going out to the Everfree forest at night, and he couldn't possibly do that with Neon tagging along, he didn't want her to get hurt.

Flashbomb nodded at Angel and looked back at his book. He read on the Light section of the Book. It detailed how to make a Cloud glow like a light for 2 minutes! Flashbomb was intreagued by this section of the book. He looked outside and saw that it was getting dark. He wanted to go practice his tricks. He got up.[colour=#0000FF] "Hey im going to go practice for a while out in the field out back. Ill be back later."[/colour] He said and trotted out the front door.