Special day

LightningStreak

As she walked down the road, her orangish-yellow mane swayed in the wind. She met up at the Sweets shop with her friend, Malia."Hey Delilah, what's up?" Malia asked her." Seeing you is what is up."Delilah stood straight and was able to see who had just walked into the sweets shop."Hey look, it's Thunderbolt!' Delilah said excitedly."Oooh, is he your boyfriend?" Malia made a weird face as she said that to Delilah."Stop it Malia, seriously, grow up... please."Delilah gave her a very neutral look."Huhh, whatever."Delilah shrugged off what had just happened and gave Thunderbolt a polite welcome."So, how was everything at the academy?" Delilah asked."Oh, it was alright... just like usual, training."He replied than he looked at his hooves, his two coloured blondish mane swepted across his face."What's wrong?" Delilah asked him. "Oh,um, nothing, i'm fine... really."Thunderbolt gave her a reassuring look."Okay, whatever you say... so what should we do now?"Delilah asked."Oh, actually I have to go home to go so my chores, nice seeing both of you, bye!!" Malia orbed out of the Sweets Shop and back to her house."Okay... I guess that leaves just the two of us."Delilah was delighted to finally have some alone time with Thunderbolt.

"So... is there anything that I should know?"Delilah was sensitive and calm while asking the question."No, I'm fine... really."Thunderbolt looked up at the blazing red sky and smiled."What are you so happy about?" Delilah asked and raised an eyebrow."Nothing but being with you." Their hooves touched and stayed where they were placed at, while their eyes gazed into one another's... (To be continued.)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SilverStar and AngelSnapp were trotting down the main road of town. Doing the weekly shopping "[colour=#008080]Angel! Can I get some cherry's for a snack?[/colour]" SilverStar asked looking at her brother. She loved cherry's. AngelSnapp Sighed "[colour=#800000]Im sorry Silver. You know we dont have the bits for anything extra this week. SpitFire will pay me again in a few weeks, I did some time teaching at the Academy, So hopefully I can get a small bonus. Then you can have all the cherry's you want" [/colour]Angel smiled at her. The both of them went down a check list. Apples, Check. Camera Film, Check. Paint, Check. "[colour=#008080]I think thats it Angel, Should we head back?[/colour]" SilverStar asked her brother. "[colour=#800000]Not yet, Lets stop by Sugar Cube Corner and get some lunch, That much we can afford.[/colour]" He told her.

(You did great ^^ Im suprised you started a whole new thread rather than join somepony elses RP. Very impressive for a first post ^^

Let me introduce you to my OC's

AngelSnapp is a photographer. Hired by SpitFire at a young age, He was sent to the academy to train. He Graduated and is now a WonderBolt. But he mostly serves as a photographer for propaganda purposes, That doesn't mean he isnt fast thought! :3

SilverStar is His younger sister, Shes about 2 years younger Than RainbowDash, She moved in with AngelSnapp to get away from fillydelphia, Shes a artist, so she figured that Ponyville would be more scenic (I assume this is taking place in Ponyville)

You can see References and Full bio's here!

http://iiid3ltaiii.deviantart.com/art/SilverStar-354328675

http://iiid3ltaiii.deviantart.com/art/Angel-Snapp-352130895)

(Thank you, and my Characters Thunderbolt and Delilah are both wonderbolts, Thunderbolt started at a young age, and Delilah had only been in the academy for a mere couple of weeks.)

(And I like your charcters too, they seem very interesting and your writing is exquisite, you grabbed me on like a fish to bait, and I wanna read more!!! :smirk::20::idea::D )

Thank you, and my Characters Thunderbolt and Delilah are both wonderbolts, Thunderbolt started at a young age, and Delilah had only been in the academy for a mere couple of weeks.

And I like your charcters too, they seem very interesting and your writing is exquisite, you grabbed me on like a fish to bait, and I wanna read more!!! :smirk::20::idea::D

(Well, Lets get started then! Why dont you lead us into a event, Like our OC's Meeting. Its your story line So go ahead and post what happens next, And for future reference When talking in OOC (Out of Character) You need to use () To surround the text, That way Everypony will know your character isent saying that in the RP! :3)

(Okay, and thank you for the advice... how do I resume on th rest of my RP, do I just keep on writing it out, like it's a reply or what? Do I use parentheses in my RP or just when I'm not in role play?And also what are your characters personalitys, how would/do they act?Ex: One is funny,outgoing,and not afraid to take a challenge.what are their personalities, Outgoing,shy,passionate,jumpy,athletic,crazy etc.?)

(Well, usually you will find in RP's That its almost like a turn-based system, Youll post something then ill post something, Its basically like a combined story. So you could do something along the lines of having your OC's Decitide to go to Sugar Cube Corner and we end up meeting in the RP. Maybe one of your characters recognizes AngelSnapp scene he is part of the wonderbolts. Depending on what you post. I may ether Reply based on your last post. Or try to interact with your characters. If that makes any scene. ;D)

(Im going to head to bed, But we will RP Tommorow! Just post when you can and ill come in and Reply ^^)

(ima gonna just hop in. this rp sounds good :D )

Flashbomb flew through the skies of ponyville. He had been tasked to pick up some new weather management equipment for the weather team. [colour=#0000FF]"now lets see here."[/colour] He muttered as he went through the list.[colour=#0000FF] "Goggles, Coats, hats and Shovels." [/colour]He read the list aloud. He put the list into his saddlebag midflight. [colour=#0000FF]"I dont see why i have to be the Errand pony." [/colour]he rolled his eyes. Him and Rainbow dash had been quarreling lately about how to go about getting rid of a large snow storm cloud that was nearby. She then handed him a list of items that they apparrently needed to get rid of a simple cloud. He looked around ponyville to try and see where he could get the items he needed.

(Use the () when you talking out of character. So like how we are using them now. When your in control of your characters. You don't have to use the (). Usally for things like this. We use Private message. Or the OOC fourm. Ubove the +18 Fourm. Sorry If I'm confusing you. I'm not great at explaining stuff XD. As for my characters, You will find out more about them in the RP! Now. If you have any more questions, Send eather me or Dabom444 a Pm we would be more than happy to help! :3)

AngelSnapp and SilverStar drew closer to sugar cube corner. The smell of freshly baked sweets and bread filled the air. "Smells yummy!" Smiled SilverStar "What should we get?" Asked Angel. "We should get A cake! A BIG cake!" Exliamed SilverStar. AngelSnapp laughed at her exitment "well we will see, It depends on how much it is" They drew closer to the bakery.

(Air Siren/pegasus: An ex noble who abandoned his noble life for the purpose of traveling. Very talkative and loud XD)

Air Siren was holding up the line in the bakery. He was taking his sweet time looking at the goods, while bombarding the clerk with questions. "So, how many calories are theses muffins? How much for the cupcakes? How long have you been in business? Is it family run? Oh! Do you know how many loafs you sell in a day? How do you have burnberry muffins? I thought those were inedible to ponies... Oh! I heard that Wonderbolts occasionally pass through this town! Is that true?"

The customers behind him groaned in annoyance.

Flashbomb continued to circle in the air trying to figure out where to go to get the items he needed.[colour=#0000FF] "UGH this is insufferable." [/colour]he complained to himself. He then spotted 2 ponies nearby Sugarcube corner. He reconized them. [colour=#0000FF]"Ah.....there is Angel snapp and his sister, it couldnt hurt to say hi." [/colour]He began his decent twoards them.

"So... want to start heading back to sugarcube corner?" Delilah looked back at the shop then at Thunderbolt."Sure."He replied. They started to head back to the shop when Thunderbolt saw a pony then yelled out 'Hello'.The pony looked around to try to figure out who had yelled out 'Hello', so Thunderbolt waved a hoof in the air to get his attention."Who are you waving at?" Delilah asked him."Him, Angelsnapp, I know him,from the academy, he's a photographer."Thunderbolt informed her.Thunderbolt and Angelsnapp's eyes caught eachother then they started to trott towards eachother."Hi," Thunderbolt said cheerfully,he looked over and saw somepony behind Angelsnapp,"Oh, is this your sister?" He asked.Angelsnapp nodded,and Thunderbolt looked behind the two of them and saw another somepony that he didn't know,but Thunderbolt judged by looks just for the moment and thought in his mind that the pony couldn't be that weird,mean,or strange.

AngelSnapp turned to See FlashBomb coming in to talk to him. It looked like he was happy to see his friend, Suddenly he hear his named called. He looked over to see a familiar pegasus waving. He approached and asked if the Mare behind him was his sister, He nodded. "[colour=#008080]Angel.. Whos this?[/colour]" Asked SilverStar. "[colour=#800000]He was one of the students at the academy not to long ago." [/colour]​He explained "[colour=#800000]I believe his name is ThunderBolt.[/colour]" Angel turned to the pegasus as FlashBomb landed next to them. "[colour=#008080]FlashBomb! Hia![/colour]" Silver Smiled at the pegasus.

Flashbomb had landed and flapped his wings in greeting. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey Angelsnapp. Hey silverstar."[/colour] He looked over at two other ponies he hadnt seen before. He smiled at them warmly. [colour=#0000FF]"Oh im sory did i interrupt something?"[/colour] He asked.

"Hmm... should I get the muffins... which kind... Do you think I should get cherries? I haven't had any in awhile but I never found them that good... Still I could always just try them..."

"Come on!" A mare behind him yelled frustraited.

"Hey." Siren shouted back. "Hold on, I'm almost done.... Speaking of done..." He turns his attention to the baker. "How done are your cupcakes? Are they gooey or cumbly?"

There were many groans to be had.

"No, you didn't interrupt on anything... oh, by the way, hi i'm Thunderbolt,and this is my... my girlfriend Delilah... it's nice to meet you."Thunderbolt looked down at his hooves then back up at Flashbomb."So how are you?"Thunderbolt asked.

Flashbomb smiled [colour=#0000FF]"Im Flashbomb. Im the cloud breaker on the weather team."[/colour] Thunderbolt introduced her Girlfriend Delilah He nodded a greeting to her. "So how are you?" Thunderbolt asked him. [colour=#0000CD]"Im good just running dumb errands for Rainbow dash." [/colour]He responded. He noticed that she was loking at his scars all over his body. He covered the large one over his right eye with his mane. He smiled again to make the uneasy sience more tolerable. "[colour=#0000FF]I havnt seen you two around lately. Are you from around here?"[/colour]

"Uhh... yeah, and how'd you get all of those?"Delilah pointed at his scars and looked back up at him."Not to be mean of course... just--"Thunderbolt cut her off,"Curiosity... but if you don't want to tell how, that's fine." Thunderbolt nudged Delilah then whispered in her ear,"be nice." "Iam, and stop treating me like a child Thunderbolt, and you're not my dad, so stop,please."Delilah whispered back angrily to him."Okay...sorry for my attitude."He whispered back to her."Anyways..."They both turned back around like nothing ever happened and said that both at the same time.

(I'm going to jump in!)

Neon bounced around her older cousin "So what are we going to do today Acrylic? Huh? Huh? Huh?" She asked as Acrylic's eye twitched, the stallion tried his best to keep calm, even though Neon was being rather annoying.

But she was a young filly and probably didn't realise that she was acting in such away. "We're going to stop at Sugar Cube corner for a moment and then we're going to the edge of the Everfree forest to paint some animals." Acrylic explained as Neon smiled "Neato! So you're going to be painting those animals for the palace in Canterlot right?" Neon questioned as Acrylic nodded, Neon grinned as she looked up at her older cousin, Acrylic was a tall lanky stallion that bore spots all over his coat much like Neon bore, Acrylic Paint was also known for two things, (besides the spots) being grumpy and his paintings that hung on the palace walls.

Although impressive as that were, it wasn't anything new to Neon seeing as to how her family the Paint family where artists that abode in the castle and often did art work for events and such. .

Except for her lame brother Dilution, who not only didn't have the family trade mark spots but also didn't do art work for the palace, he sketched for cases in the court rooms to keep record of it.

Shaking those thoughts away Neon came back to her present situtation, which was hanging out with her surper cool cousin Acrylic! The two cousins soon headed into Sugar Cube Corner only to have Acrylic groan loudly when he seen the long line. "You've got to be kidding me." He said sighing, not only because he didn't like the fact there was a long line. But also because he didn't like crowds, being a oddly spotted pony in a crowd of unspotted ponies only caused him to get stared at and gossiped about. Sadly he couldn't just do what he usually did and wear his cloak because Dilution told him that he needed to teach Neon by example and make her feel proud of her spots.

Flashbomb paused when she asked about his scars. [colour=#0000FF]"Oh these things? I got them over a long period of time." [/colour]He stopped when he knew what she meant. [colour=#0000FF]"The original ones and the large one accross my right eye i got from the sonic flashboom incident."[/colour] He stopped to remember that day. [colour=#0000FF]"When i was a young colt i had been in youngflyers school with Rainbow dash and Fluttershy. One day we took a trip to the Race track to practice what we had learned. I was excited beyond belief to be there flying through the hoops and preforming simple tricks." Then Rainbowdash preformed the sonic rainboom. I Honestly had a thing for her back then but she really never noticed me other than a classmate.[/colour] He felt like his uncle Typhus, Telling tales of his colthood. [colour=#0000FF]"I figured, hey if i did a sonic rainboom, maybe just maybe i could ask her out. [/colour]He chuckled at that thought[colour=#0000FF] "The next day i flew to the highest cloud i could find to preform my trick. I jumped off the cloud and gained speed. But in my rush i noticed that i had not Accounted for the extra clouds below me." [/colour]he chuckled.[colour=#0000FF] "I thought that my act would be up before it began, but then i was surprised when i sliced right through the clouds without feeling a thing. Then came the Icestorm cloud, Its one of the most toughest, Hardest and most dangerous cloud for a pegasus to take on.[/colour] He looked up[colour=#0000FF] "Then i cut right through that one but i had enough speed to dissapate it. But when i did the speed i had triggered a spark in the cloud. It sparked and sputtered then it exploaded like a bomb! Then i noticed that my flank began to glow and i got my cutie mark!" [/colour]He turned so she could see the cutie mark of a cloud with a explosion behind it. [colour=#0000ff]"Turns out that i can bust any cloud and almost feel nothing. I was so overjoyed that i got my mark but then i remembered what i came to do. The wind rushed and screamed in my ears as i began to break the sound barrier. The air pushed hard to try and resist but i kept gaining speed. Then i Preformed it a sonic boom but......" [/colour]He paused and was quiet for a bit. [colour=#0000FF]"i had preformed the trick with flying colours but..... Instead of a rainbow it was a loud bang and a flash of light" [/colour](same effect as a concussion grenade) [colour=#0000FF]"you know that each pegasus has their own colour streak that follows them as they fly right? like Rainbow dash has a rainbow? Well they also have different coloured sonic booms as well. each is unique in their own way. Mine is a Loud explosion that dissorients me and i cant see, hear, or fly. [/colour]He stopped and had a pang of sadness[colour=#0000FF] "I couldnt control myself anymore. With the same speed from the sonic boom i crashed right into the Everfree forest. I gained my cutie mark but these scars as well." [/colour]Flashbomb looked saddened. [colour=#0000FF]"Rainbow dash heard about what happened and visited me one day at the hospital and said she and the other pegasus were going to head a new weather team. She asked me to be the Cloud buster and break any clouds that the others simply couldnt. And now i am still apart of the weather team today." [/colour]He finnished his story and looked up to Thunderbolt and Delilah. Their expressions held many emotions the first being confusion. [colour=#0000FF]"Sorry bout that i sounded like a rambling old stallion." [/colour]He smiled at them.

"Hm... Okay... I think I've made up my mind!" Siren proclaimed, causing most of the ponies in line to cheer. "I will have a single loaf of the Germareny bread."

Some ponies eyes twitched. He had been standing there for over forty five minutes and the only thing he was gonna get was a loaf of bread!?

Acrylic sighed in relief that the pony who had been holding up the line was done. He looked over when he heard his little cousin giggle at the fact that the stallion up front had been there for a long time and was only going to get a loaf of bread.

Angel looked at FlashBomb "[colour=#800000]Like I said when we meet. I bet every scar has a story. Guess I was right.[/colour]" He said smiling pleased with himself. "[colour=#800000]Looks like the line is dying down.. I would buy every-pony something, but.. Im short on Bits this week[/colour]" He laughed feeling awkward. SilverStar looked up at her Brother. "[colour=#008080]How about you get the goods, And Ill take the stuff back home?[/colour]" She offered. Angel nodded. [colour=#800000]"Alright. Ill see you back at home" [/colour]He smiled as SilverStar took the stuff and trotted back home "[colour=#008080]What a cute couple" [/colour]She said giddily as she trotted off.

Flashbomb watched as Silver star left. [colour=#0000FF]"I gotta go get thse items for Rainbow dash, Or we will be arguing nonstop. Ill see you later." [/colour]Flashbomb waved farewell and took to the sky.

FlashBomb left as well, Leaving Angel alone to stand in line, It was moving some-what fast. But every-pony was still annoyed at the pony in the front. He looked forward to see that it would still be a long wait. "[colour=#800000]Well, Guess its just us now.[/colour]" He said to [colour=#282828]Delilah And ThunderBolt.[/colour]