Special day

LightningStreak

The night was taking forever to pass so Thunderbolt was getting ready to part, to go outside and enjoy the night."Hey where are ya going?" Thunderbolt heard a faint voice ask him, he jumped a little and pricked up his ears and replied with,"I'm going to go illuminate the night sky with one of my Shockbooms... Okay?" He said."Oh, alright, but I'm going to come with, okay?" She asked, and told him."Alright." He nodded to the door then opened it up, let Delilah out and let himself out too,Then he shut the door behind him and locked the door."Let's get this party started." Thunderbolt was confident.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashbomb flew into the night sky. He landed on the clouds, they overlooked ponyville. He took a deep breath and alowed himself to freefall. The wind rushed against his face, he lovd the feeling of freefall. He then opened his wings and preformed some arial rolls and flips.He then shot straight up and allowed freefall again. He fell further and further. He then aimed for stray clouds and did what the book said. He torpedoed through each one. The energy of the freefal sparked through the clouds and they lit up like lanterns. He then flapped his wings hard and Bombed the last few. the energy had surged through the clouds and they blew like fireworks. He still had a long way to go so he decided to try to Speed up to ake the last cloud burst the biggest one he could. The wind tore at him as he sped up faster and faster. He cloud bursted the last one and it Exploaded and shot energy through the air, it popped and sparked.

He didnt realize how fast he was going though. The wind had started to resist him as he was caught up in the act. He then realized that he was about to preform a sonic boom. His eyes dialated as he remembered the sonic flashboom incident. He struggled to slow down but he was in to deep. The wind ripped in two, He rocketed with great speed as gravity finnished the process. BOOM! The sonic rainboom went off like a concussion grenade and blinded and deafened him. What the Sonic flashboom lacked in rainbow light it made up for in brunt force. The ground shook like an earthquake. The sky flashed so bright it blinded anypony nearby. and it awoke others. Flashbomb yelped as he was helpless to stop himself from plummeting to the earth. He Smashed into a lake at sonic speed and caused a loud splash which threw water over the banks. Flashbomb was still deaf and blind but he sank into the deep recesses of the lake.

The force of the rainboom deafened and blinded Thunderbolt for a moment then his sight regained and his hearing. He heard a splash in the nearby lake and he flew over and into the Lake with his goggles on he swim at full force in the lake to see a pony fallinf deeper and deeper,he reached the pony, grabbed his hoof and pulled him ashore, for he was consious but could not see or hear."Excuse me are you alright?" Thunderbolt asked him projecting his voice a little, at the time he did not care about how soaking wet he was, only about the pony."What happened?" Delilah ran over stunned."I don't know yet." Thunderbolt replied.

Flashbomb had felt himself sinking deeper into the lake. the water got colder and colder. Then a hoof grabbed him and pulled him out of the lake. He felt the sand underneath him. He couldnt hear or see anything. His ears rang so bad, and all he could see was white. He flounderd around holding his head. He spoke but couldnt hear how loud he was saying the words. [colour=#0000FF]"For the love of Celestia! In the blinding pits of the void that hurts!"[/colour] His head ached and pounded. He struggled a bit more to try to make the pain stop.

Delilah quickly reached into her saddle bags and pulled out some medicine propped open the ponies mouth and poured the medicine in, hoping it would slide down the ponies throat."Please for the Love of Celestia swallow it, it'll help your hearing and sight." Delilah said aloud.

As soon as Neon was fast asleep, Acrylic stepped outside his house before pausing when a large boom and flash of light happened. He looked over at the house and heard the sounds of Neon still fast asleep. Sighing in relief Acrylic then headed off to the forest.

SilverStar finished up painting the SunSet, It started to get darker. She thought maybe she should head back Home but suddenly she saw a burst of light and a pony fell in a near-by lake. "[colour=#008080]Oh, Dear Celestia! That didnt look good!" [/colour]She put everything back in her saddle bag and ran over to where she saw the pony fall, Shen she got there she saw the ponies that AngelSnapp was talking to before at SugurCubeCorner pulling FlashBomb out of the lake. "[colour=#008080]Is he alright?[/colour]" She asked trotting over to them

SilverStar rolled her eyes. "[colour=#008080]Dont cry, He does stupid stuff like this all the time.. Just give him a sec.[/colour]" She reassured the Mare. [colour=#008080]He lives with me and AngelSnapp... Trust me, I know when this pony is in trouble, He got caught under a huge boulder once... And he was still fine! At least thats what Angel Told me[/colour]" She began going off telling story's and went over and sat next to FlashBomb. She ended up telling about when Angel Was in WonderBolt Academy. "[colour=#008080]And that's how Angel Got his leg broken at the academy when he was a rookie... Oh sorry, Off topic..[/colour]" She giggled lightly.

Flashbomb felt some substance enter his mouth (gross) It tasted of cough syrup. He coughed and sputtered as the foul substace went down. His vision started to recover slowly and his hearing stated to stop ringing. He laid there and slowly recovered.

Flashbomb heard a muffled voice talk to him He shook his head as it cleared. He sat up and rubed his head.[colour=#0000FF] "Uh.....what?"[/colour] He asked thd unknown voice. His head pounded like a drum. He couldnt see straight but it was evening out.

Flashbomb heard a voice ask if he was ok. [colour=#0000FF]"Yea.... im alright."[/colour] He responded. He got to his hooves and they were shakey. He shook his head yet again. His vision was having a hard time adjusting.

Flashbomb's vision cleared and he saw that Delilah, Thunderbolt and Silver star were all there. He smiled poorly, he had just crashed yet again and caused unnessisary worry. He looked up in the sky and saw that the clouds were still lit up and glowed in the night sky. He smiled.

Flashbomb looked over to thunderbolt. [colour=#0000FF]"Yea i feel a little better. Thats why i try not to do a sonic boom."[/colour] He said with amusement. The medicine had really helped him as well.

Stumbling through the Everfree forest was a little bit easier for Acrylic because for some strange reason the clouds over ponyville lit up. So it helped him see what he was doing much better. Slowly he trudged through the forest looking for the paints that looked strange or odd that he knew he could only find in this very forest.