Special day

LightningStreak

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright, now then... that's right, firework."Thunderbolt said to himself then he bolted into the sky without a word then startted to circle around really fast then popped up through the middle and BOOM a firework exploded and lit up the sky. He landed then smiled,"How was that for a practice run?" He asked.

Acrylic was crouched down using his magic to quietly draw a knife-blade flower. He knew from past experiance of painting in the Everfree forest that you had to be extremely quiet around them or else you'd get their razor sharp petals shot at you. It took him three weeks when he first ran into this flower to get the petals pulled out his backside. But despite being dangerous Acrylic couldn't help but enjoy the beauty that this flower held.

Flashbomb smiled up at the fireworks. [colour=#0000FF]"Incredeble"[/colour] He complimented Thunderbolt as he stood up. He was about to say something else but He was cut off when a bunch of fireflies came out. He watched the fireflies in awe. One landed on his nose and he went crosseyed to look at it. He chuckled with glee.

Thunderbolt landed covered in fireflies, he gave out a small,"Help," Then fireflies invaded over his face too, he looked like one big pony shaped fire fly."Hehe, here I'll help." Delilah make a faint ticking noise and they flew off of Thunderbolt and flew in the air above illuminating the sky a little."Hmm, thanks." Thunderbolt flashed a quick smile at her then took off into the air again,this time he went as fast as possible before hitting a shock boom, and he made an Electric rainbow with all the different colours of Eleectricity coarsing through the rainbow, he landed then huffed in some air and exhaled,"Like.huh, that?" He breathed in heavily then let out a little shock of electricity.

When the next boom came, Acrylic's eyes widened and then the flower shot it's knife like petals at him causing him to run out of the forest trying to get away from them. "Oh in the name of Celestia! Why me! Why is it always me!" he shouted as he ran out of the forest.

Acrylic tripped and tumbled and landed on his face. "What did I do wrong in my past life to deserve this?" Acrylic mumbled to himself and then his eyes widened when he realized he had forgotten his sketch book. "No!" he shouted loudly, but he didn't rush back into the forest. He decided to check his saddle bag first. He began searching it "No, no, no. Please be in here!" he said moving things out of his saddle bag.

Flashbomb smiled. [colour=#0000FF]"That was great! It was much better than mine."[/colour] He chuckled as he played with a firefly on his hoof. he had been onjoying the lightshow they had been putting on. He then stood up, He wanted to preform the last trick from the light section of th book. He took off and found a large coud and began to spinaround it. It began to pop and fizzle with energy ashe went. He went faster and faster and rubbed against it to get the energy flowing. The cloud began to glow a bright yellow as it heated up. Flashbomb then stopped and shot threw it. When he came out the other side he landed and watche. The cloud began to sputter and pop with the energy flowing through it, It became a Firework launcher. The energy had formed into balls of light that shot out of the cloud and poped and fizzled next to the Lightning rainmow. Each pop was a different colour and when they went off they lit up the sky.[colour=#0000FF] "Wow looks like we could put on display shows for bits!"[/colour] He commened to Thunderbolt. He Hoofbumped him and smiled at delilah. He looked uop at the display with happiness.

Acrylic sighed roughly and then began to pace, but stopped with the jarring pain from his back left leg entered his mind. He looked back there and sighed at what he saw, three knife like objects were stuck in his leg. He glanced back to the forest, he couldn't just leave his sketch book in there, glancing back his leg. He couldn't just go about with an injury like this ether. He sighed once more and sat down, he trying to figure out what to do.

"Hmm... I can do One thing though."Delilah said."Alright, here goes nothing, It'll seem lame...But eh, let's see what happens anyways."Delilah flew up into the air with a green and white streak behind her, she spelt out,"Flashbomb Thunderbolt" She landed then asked, so, how do you like seeing you names in the sky?"

Thunderbolt smiled and nodded then Delilah tritted away because she swore that she heard somepony saying stuff close to the Everfree Forest."Umm.."Delilah mumbled then she saw Acrylic, with 3 knife like objects in his leg,she ran over and asked,"Oh my gosh, are you okay,what happened?"Without an explanation she examined his hind leg,"Hmm..."She was thinking aloud.