Bah Ba! Black Sheep here!

babablacksheep

About Myself: Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to be a member of this well put together site, I'm Babablacksheep, but you guys can call me Sheep. Anyway! I'm a typical person on the internet, geeky says things that people in real life dont' understand half the time and loves cartoons.

How I found Canterlot.com: How I found Canterlot was merely on a whim, you see I also recently joined another MLP: FIM role playing website, however their rules were simply, well too compulcated, no pun intended.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: How I became a fan of MLP:FiM well, I had grown up playing with the toys so the moment the show came on I knew I wanted to see it. At first it was a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, but after I joined the herd I didn't care who knew anymore.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
As for my characters, I have serval of them floating around in my head, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it!

-Babablacksheep signing off!-

Baah~

It was http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/ it wasn't a bad site it was just too complicated for me to understand. Like on this site you have to apply a character, I tried but, the site wouldn’t let me and I had no clue as to how to get permission to be able to post seeing as to how the staff didn’t explain that in the tutorial threads for new members. So with my sheep brain frizzled and buzzed out I decided to try this site and so fair it’s much more user friendly to me.

Welcome to Canterlot, Sheepy! What other cartoons do you like besides FiM?

Oh I like this and that, I enjoy watching older shows like Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, and MGM. But I also enjoy newwer shows like MLP FIM (of course) or Gravity Falls, and I'm starting to get into Pound Puppies. (only because I'd watch it to wait for the shows I like to come on).

And thank you for the warm welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

thats how I found this forum too! I was on another forum NOT POINTING ANY HOOVES and i tryed to join a role play and an admin told me that I was breaking rules when the role playing instructions were not clear! Oh and Hi sheep!