It came from the sky - Discussion

A little funny, exciting and hopefully enjoyable rp from beyond the stars.

Setting is rather simple. Middle of a forest or plain near I guess Ponyville, maybe in the Everfree. Something from the sky fell in there and demands some investigation. Oh the wonders that could be found, and the dangers that could be faced.

Still determining if this should be in 18+ or not. I guess I can take votes from any who wish to join.

MLP universe creatures only please. No Discord for this one okay.

Mane six are free to first come first serve. As well as any background ponies or ocs you wish to use. Just give me a brief descrip of your ocs if you are using them and what they do so I don't get any surprises please.

Yet to be determined, though I have a few general ideas that I can sprout some rps off of.

A list if anyone cares to know.

1. Spaceship. Piloted by a character of my own creation, and might involve another extraplanetary being loss on his ship that needs to be captured. Might be actiony this one as the escaped creatre might be dangerous, though nothing of the gorey sort. Maybe it you will be caccooned like Celestia was :P

2. A big space rock with a magical little critter or something inside.

3. A giant tablet with ancient writing on it that leads to a whole new worldly adventure when the message is deciphered.* This path could go into a big rp adventure or something.*

4. If Luna is going to be in this, which would be awsome, I might give her some sort of lunar god or something to butt heads with.

5 and onward: If I get a good idea ill let you know. If you have anything you might like to try give me some info and Ill see what my mental garden can blossom fourth.

thats about the list really. Still deciding on, and waiting to see who is willing to join. Also the princesses may be here and any colts or fillies. Cutie Mark Crusader Space Rock Explorers YAHH! :P