The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Light looked over at the mare. He smiled at her and said,[colour=#0000ff] "I would love to have a black tuxedo. They are my favorite when it comes to concert attire." [/colour] He got up and trotted over to the mare. [colour=#0000ff]"My name is Light Harmony. And you are?"[/colour] He smiled at her. He didn't know what it was about this mare but she reminded him a lot of Rarity. He wondered if they had met..

He then glanced back at Sunny and chuckled a bit.

[colour=#000080]"Yes, I would count them as their voice is their instrement."[/colour] She said to the pony who she thought was Delilah.

She continued to scribble down ideas.

[colour=#000080]"Nice to meet you Light Harmony, I'm ScissorHooves. I quite like it down here, quite nice to get away from making dresses for a while." [/colour]She smiled at him as he had come over from his friends.

"Oh really, we do count,amazing! If I had wanted something to wear...being a musician of course, I would want a dress, one that the colours represent what I'm singing and the mood, one with music notes on it, and ruffles..."Delilah didn't notice that she said all that aloud." Oops, did I say all that out loud...sorry." Delilah looked down and apologized for no particular reason though."Well, that's what I would want to wear atleast." She looked up reassuringly.

He smiled at her, [colour=#0000ff]"You make dresses? Well have you met Rarity yet? She is the dress maker here in Ponyville." [/colour] He smile at her.

He then began to wonder what he would look like in a black tux performing in Canterlot or some prestigious place. He began to think of Octavia and how famous she was. He wanted to meet her someday. He looked back at ScissorHooves and thought, [colour=#0000ff]"This mare is really nice. Nicer than Rarity that is..."[/colour] He smiled at her and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Dresses seem to be selling quickly now."[/colour] He actually had no idea if dresses were selling quickly or not. Because since he was a stallion he did not buy dresses. He smiled at her again.

Scissors got out another piece of paper and scribled down what she had described. She also got out some of the colours that she carried with her.

[colour=#000080]"It's fine Delilah. That's your name right?" [/colour]She spoke to her with a kind voice.

[colour=#000080]"No, I don't think I have meet Rarity but I do get my fabric from her. Sometimes ,when I have enough bits, I get my fabric from Canterlot. I even go there sometimes to see Octavia play. I did meet her once but I don'tt think she remembers me. I have meet Rarity's friend though. She showed me Sugar Cube Corner. The Dresses are going quite quick now but I need to come up with some fresh ideas as it's coming to a new fashion season." [/colour]

She smiled at him and started to colour the tuxedo she had just drawn and the music note, ruffle dress Delilah had just described.

Whacky walked his way away from the counter of Sugarcube Corner.

"We don't sell chimichangas! This is the third time this week! ... Stupid counter pony"

Whacky then noticed Sunny and Light.

And Sunny was...

"Oh my!" He yelled.

He quickly knocked the cupcake out of her hoof.

"Don't eat that! I think they poison the food here!"

Just as he said this, the pony at the counter said.

"You really are an idiot? Aren't you?"

Delilah saw the pony at the counter being mean and she said,"Hey, don't be mean to him, it's not like he did anything to you!!!" Delilah got angry then she neutralized herself."Oh, hi, who are you?" Delilah asked curiously.

"Whacky, Whacky Wilson."

Just then the pony from the counter spoke up.

"Trust me, you'll find this stallion to be a living nightmare eventually."

Whacky then walked up to the pony at the counter

"Pssst, mr.Cake, stop cramping my style around the ladies."

He whispered in the ponies ear.

Light smiled at her. He thought of Rarity's friends too. He had met all of them but he hadn't really spoken with them that much. He then watched as Scissors started to scribble away on a piece of paper. She told him that she gets her fabric from Canterlot. "[colour=#0000ff]You've seen Octavia play?? Was it amazing? And well I'm sure you will come up with some ideas for new..dresses and such[/colour]" . His train of thought was interrupted by a pony that walked in and slapped Sunny's cupcake out of her hoof and started yelling random things. He raised his eyebrows and just watched the pony. He didn't care that much so he went back to looking at Scissors.

"Huh,"Delilah sighed,"Sorry about your cupcake Sunny, here I'll go get you another one." Delilah stood up and walked over to the counter, ordered another cupcake, and handed it to Sunny,"Here you go, and Whacky, they don't poison the food here, just to let you know."Delilah was almost, in a sort of way flirting with Whacky."And yes, I do come here often, every day." She replied nicely.

"Oh stop it hehehehehe, stop i-i-it seriously hehehee!Delilah was laughing and it hurt so she tried asking him to stop, but he didn't so she literally picked him up and put him into a headlock."Seriously that started to hurt, and thank you for stopping now!" She said happily, she let Whacky go out of the headlock,"Sorry I did that, it was just somethin I learned in the academy a defense move."

[colour=#000080]"She was amazing. I make some clothes for her sometimes. I think that you'll like her."[/colour] Scissor said while putting her pens down.

She saw the tickle fight going on and said [colour=#000080]"He would probably have to have a nice leather jacket, a pair of sunglasses and spikey hair to pick up the ladies."[/colour] She giggled to herself.