The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Light's face started to blush slightly but he calmed down and didn't show it. If he had wings he would wrap one around her but he couldn't. He then moved his tail around her lower back like she did to him. He smiled at her and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Look at them.[/colour]" He smiled and laughed a bit.

He looked over at Scissors and said,[colour=#0000ff] "I could see that happening."[/colour] He laughed a bit and thought to himself, "Honestly I would never have a spikey mane."

--Edit--

Whacky was in big trouble! Delilah's boyfriend Thunderbolt was going into sugarcube corner when he saw his girlfriend macking on some other guy."HEY!"Thunderbolt ran into the sweets shop and grabbed Whacky by his shoulder,"What do you think you're doing to my girlfriend,Thunderbolt was furious.

Scissor giggled at Delilah and Whacky.

She got out another piece of paper and started scribling again. She had already done two designs so she put them to one side.

She hummed a little song that her parents sung to her when she was little.

Scissor was worried what was going to happen when Thuunderbolt came in.

Whacky thought for a second. are Wow Whacky, what have you gotten yourself into, play it cool.

"I don't know what you're talking about, George, anyway have a pie." He gave Thunderbolt a pie, patted him on the head, and then ran away while Thunderbolt was wondering what the heck had just happened.

"TOLD YOU HE'D BE A NIGHTMARE!", Mr.Cake yelled from across the room.

"Oh Thunderbolt, I'm so sorry."She started to cry.her teardrops were hitting Thunderbolts suit,"Don't cry, cause if you cry, then I'll cry too."Thunderbolt hugged her and his face turned red,he was trying very hard not to cry."I,I-" "It's okay."Thundeerbolt said.Delilah's teardrops were now hitting his goggles and making them wet, but that didn't matter right now."Hey, want a pie?" Thunderbolt picked up the pie and handed it to her, but she kept on crying, all over the pie atleast.

Whacky was peeking in through the window.

"Jeez, talking about a drama queen, well I better go back in there and sort out this mess."

Whacky walked in through the window, and put his hoof on Thunderbolts shoulder.

"Listen dude, I didn't know she had a boyfriend, she didn't know how to deal with the situation, end of story, case cuh-losed, they all lived happily ever after."