The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

[colour=#000080]"Nice to meet you Thunderbolt. Me and Rainbow Dash come to every possible show that we can go to. I have to say your flying is swell. Me and Dashy always have races but I could never be better then you."[/colour] She said finishing the outline for her third design.

[colour=#000080]"I think we should Sunny it would be good." [/colour]Scissor smiled at her.

[colour=#000080]Yep I make alot of clothes and most of them are sold out so I have to come up with new ideas."[/colour] She said to Thunderbolt. [colour=#000080]"FOR FREE! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!"[/colour]

"Well, guess I better get going so I can go and practice, we're going to do an electric firework...one that I provide all the electricity for... and more!! Gotta fly but see you later!"Thunderbolt gave Delilah a quick hug and kiss then Flew out and up to the academy."Huhhh...He is just so nice."Delilah said smoothly,with a hint of monotone in her voice.

[colour=#000080]"Forget about nice, how about AMAZING! He's so cool."[/colour] Scissor said putting the ticket into her bag safely.

She started to colour in here third dress in the colours the wonderbolts wear. [colour=#000080]"Perfect a wonderbolt dress."[/colour] She thought to herself.

[colour=#000080]"You mean like this?"[/colour] Scissor held up the wonderbolt dress design that she had just finished colouring. [colour=#000080]"I thought of it went Thunderbolt came thundering in."[/colour]