Cooking class! (Open to join)

Xeia

[colour=#000080]"Yes, I make dress in my home in Cloudsdale. I make them then sometimes if I don't have much work delivier them myself."[/colour]

Scissor explain while she balanced the tins on her wings and gentley slid them in the oven for 30 minutes.

She giggled when she heard Siren say that the green mess would make a great toy.

[colour=#000080]"It's a nice jingle. I listen to songs to get Ideas."[/colour]

More ponies began conversing, and the smell of fresh baked cake filled the air. Thyme looked around. The green pegasus next to her managed to make a bouncy, sticky green goo. [colour=#00ff00]"Gak..." [/colour]She said, followed by a laugh. One of the ponies, who claimed to be a dressmaker, said her name was Scissorhooves. [colour=#00ff00]"Hi Scissy!" [/colour]She exclaimed energetically at the pegasus. [colour=#00ff00]"I'm Thyme! Like the spice."[/colour]

Fresco stumbled into the room looking every which way around. "Ok! Has anypony seen a little brown spotted pony with blue googles! It's very important that I find her or her mother is going to kill me!" He said looking around in a panicked state.

[colour=#000080]"Nice to meet you Thyme."[/colour] Scissor's said while taking the freshly baked chocolate cake out of the oven.

[colour=#000080]"No I don't think there is a brown spotted pony in here. Maybe try the park were all the little ponies meet and play."[/colour] She stated while putting vannila into her frosting.

"Oh sweet Celestia!" Fresco shouted before galloping out of the room to head to the park. A giggle was then heard and a pony that was pure white sitting in the back turned into a brown spotted pony with blue goggles. "Fresco's so funny to watch panic." She said laughing a bit then her ears flattened to her head. "I just hope I don't worry Acrylic too much." She mumbled to herself.

Angel wondered what was going on over at the park, Some pony had ran in saying something about a lost filly. "[colour=#800000]Wonder if She will need a eye in the sky... Hopefully I dont get called out for that..[/colour]" The oven tinged and angel retrieved the cake, To his surprise it smelled fairly good.

Scissorhooves pulled out cookies. Thyme took a deep breathe in, taking in the delicious scent of the warm cookies. [colour=#00ff00]"Those smell awesome! But needs to be spicier." [/colour]Thyme took a quick look at the curry simmering on the stove. [colour=#00ff00]"Smells done!" [/colour]She announced, as she pulled the pot off the stove. [colour=#00ff00]"Want to try it first when it's cooled?" [/colour]Thyme asked Scissorhooves.

AngelSnapp began spreading the Icing he had made onto the cake, he liked where this was going. At this rate, He would have this cake all to himself. And he usually sucked at cooking, This was a first. He cut a slice and took a bit only to spit it out. He had used Salt rather than sugar for the icing... "[colour=#800000]Well great... Now its ruined! My best cooking and now it sucks.[/colour]" He sulked to himself

[colour=#000080]"I would love to try some Thyme!" [/colour]Scissor came over and got a tea spoon and try the curry. It was nice and hot.[colour=#000080] "Wonderful, your better then cooking then me for sure." [/colour]She said.

"Would you like some help with the cake. I can get the salt off if you want to." She asked AngelSnapp

Scissorhooves accepted her offer. She grabbed her own spoon, took a scoop, and sipped the hot curry. Thyme was excited to hear how it was. Scissorhooves like it, AND compliment Thyme's culinary abilities. [colour=#00ff00]"Thanks!" [/colour]She yelled excitedly. [colour=#00ff00]"Mama always said I was a natural." [/colour]She turned to one of the other ponies, who apparently made his frosting with salt, making Thyme laugh. [colour=#00ff00]"Sorry hun, that's irreparable. You'll have ta' start over."[/colour]