Deadpool comes to the shocking realization that most Over and underrated games of all time both happen to be by Square Enix

Deadpool

Note: This article is very opinionated.

Hi everypony, Deadpool here. With another stupid and pointless article about video games

Most overrated video game ever: Final Fantasy, you might already know I DESPISE Final Fantasy. For me, the only enjoyable turn based RPGs is Pokemon.

So what about Final Fantasy has gained such a large fanbase?

Is it the cardboard cut-out characters, the lack of ability to do combos, or the fact that you have to use math just to play it.

Maybe it's the fact that you have to take turns with the freaking enemies.

Srsly Square Enix? Srsly?

And don't get me started on how Sephiroth is just the lame version of devil_may_cry_vergil.jpg

(Yes I realize Sephiroth came first, but Vergil came best) Most underrated game ever:

Just_Cause_2.jpg

Seriously, how could you not like this game? It's fun, it's violent, it gives you points for destroying a perfectly peaceful island.

Really, how many games do you get to play as an anarchist mercenary with a Grappling hook. It's GTA on steroids.

I love that the story is designed to be that of a Stallone movie, only with an Al Pacino protagonist. The character is a complete tough guy. And the game itself just rocks.

Point is, it's 2013 and Just Cause 3 hasn't even been rumored to be in development. That's sad.