H-hello, everypony...

FluttershyGrimshy

About Myself: Hey, Everypony! I'm new here, so let me tell you a bit about me. So, of course I like MLP: FiM. I'm a very active roleplayer. As far as roleplaying FiM goes, I roleplay as Fluttershy (Reg, Grimdark, and Human), Rainbow Dash (Reg and Human and occasionally Grimdark), Princess Luna and Princess Cadance. Oh, and I have 3 OC's.

If you want to know more about me, send me a message or something :)

How I found Canterlot.com: I googled MLP roleplays I think XD

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Through friends and then actually watching the show

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
FS: "I-I hope you'll... take some t-t-time to get to know us..."

RD: "Hay yeah! I can make your life 20% cooler in ten seconds flat!"

PL: "WE WOULD BE MOST HONORED IF YOU WOULD TAKE TIME TO GET TO KNOW US AND BEFRIEND US. WE ARE STILL STRUGGLING WHEN IT COMES TO THE ART OF FRIENDMAKING."

PC: "Aunt Luna, inside voice."

PL: "Oh, right. We are very sorry."

PC: "Don't be afraid to stop by and say hello!" <3

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! :)

The FiM Free-For-All section sounds like it would be perfect for your Roleplaying needs! Oh, also, please remember that this site is G-rated, so you probably won't be able to RP as the grimdark versions of characters. However, there is an 18+ Roleplay section, if you're of age. :)

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! :)

The FiM Free-For-All section sounds like it would be perfect for your Roleplaying needs! Oh, also, please remember that this site is G-rated, so you probably won't be able to RP as the grimdark versions of characters. However, there is an 18+ Roleplay section, if you're of age. :)

Thanks for suggesting it! Unfortunately, I have year to go before I can join the 18+ section XD

• Like 1