New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

Temp Zero was the new pony in ponyville, he had just moved here today,he didn't know where to go or hat to do at the time. He asked around for help, or at least tried to, but no one answered him."Will any pony please help me?!" He yelled aloud wondering if anypony would stop to fill him in.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care Package was flying around Ponyville delivering mail as usual. He flew down and landed on the ground. He found a few of the ponies that had mail and greeted them and gave them their letters. He waved friendly goodbyes to them and moved on. But Care turned only to hear the cries for help from another pony. Care flew down towards the mare and hovered above him. He smiled a big smile and said, "Hi there! You need help?" he smiled and the saluted the pony, "My name is Care Package! Mail pony!". He smiled at him.

:Oh thank you thank you thank you, you see I just moved to ponyville here today, And I don't know where I am at in here right now, do you know where I'm at right now?" Temp Zero asked and looked up nicely at Care.

Care smiled warmly and said, "Well it seems you're in the marketplace.". He pointed over at all the shops and buildings. He looked back at the pony and said, "What's your name stranger?" he smiled at him

Care looked at Sub and stuck out his hoof to him and said, "Well it's nice to meet you Sub Zero!". He smiled a big smile at him.

(sorry! I fell asleep :( )

Care looked surprised at Sub and said,"[colour=#daa520]Well I don't know why anypony would not want to talk to you. You seem fine to me."[/colour] He smiled again and then glanced down at his mailbag and then back at Sub

Care looked at Sub and said,"Just anything. I feel like I should get to know my new friend." He smiled at Sub and waited for his response.

"Fr...Friend?"Dusks's face lit up and he smiled brightly,"Well...I'm a pegasus,I...used to live in Phillydelphia,I'm wanting to join the pony exoress... and that's all you need to know about me."Dusk said happily while holding up a hoof to his chin while he talked."Is that good enough?" Dusk asked not letting care see his right eye, so he covered it with his mane just to make sure that his secret wouldn't get out ot PonyVille.

Care smiled at Sub and said, "Well that's awesome!". He smiled at him and watched his mane cover his right eye. Care looked carefully at him and said curiously, "What's with your eyes?". He smiled and chuckled.

"Oh... umm.. o-kay."Dusk shoved his mane off of his right eye just to reveal one red eye and one greenish-blue eye."See, that's why I,I cover it up, it makes me look...creepy with it."Dusk said shoving his mane even further back from his eyes.

Care looked at him with a kind of humble confusion and said, "I don't see how that makes you a creep.". He smiled at Sub and then looked around the area. He looked back at Sub.

Care looked at him and said, [colour=#daa520]"So you want to go do something? I don't have to deliver this mail till later."[/colour] He smiled at Sub again and waited for his reply