New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care watched him put his mane over his eye. He chuckled and then said, "Well we could go to the Library, or Sweet Apple Acres, or we could go to the marketplace.." then Care stopped talking because he felt like he was rambling.

Care watched him put his mane over his eye. He chuckled and then said, "Well we could go to the Library, or Sweet Apple Acres, or we could go to the marketplace.." then Care stopped talking because he felt like he was rambling.

"I guess whichever one you choose, simply because I haven't been to any of them."Dusk said then switched which eye his mane was covering, revealing his red right eye instead of his left bluish-green eye.

Care smiled and said, "Let's go visit Twilight! She's really smart and stuff!". He then started to trot towards the Library and signaled for Sub to follow him.

Care knocked on the door of Twilight's house/Library. He looked back at Sub as he waited for her to answer.

--Twilight--

Twilight was reading one of her favorite books when she heard someone knock. She closed the book and then huffed a bit and trotted over to the door, She opened it and saw Care and another pony she didn't know. "[colour=#800080]Hello Care!"[/colour] She smiled at him and said,"[colour=#800080]What are you doing here."[/colour] She looked over at Sub and said,[colour=#800080]"Who's your friend?"[/colour]

--Care--

Care smiled at Twilight and said, [colour=#daa520]"Hiya Twilight! Well my friend here is Temp! But I call him Sub. And we were just moving though and thought we stop by and say hello." [/colour]He smiled at her again.

Twilight smiled a bit and said, "it's alright. Don't be nervous. I won't hurt you." She smiled a big smile and then glanced over at Care and then back to Sub

"Oh, umm...Hi, I'm,i'm...Sub,Sub Zero,that's what my friend calls me atleast."Sub looked up at Twilight and slighty smiled and said,"I see another pony in there, may I ask who?"Sub saw a white pony, alicorn, with a yellow and orange mane searching for books.

((( Hint hint:It's Delilah :) )))

Twilight smiled again and looked over at the alicorn and said, "Oh her? That's Delilah!". She smiled a warm smile and looked back to Sub and Care. "Come on in! We aren't doing anything today!". She then scooted both Care and Sub inside the library.

"Hmm... mozart,or new day music?" Delilah had headphones on and was searching for book on music,"Woah, she's,she's an...alicorn."Sub's eyes got wide then gleamed for a second then he just looked at Delilah in admirement.

Twilight smiled at Sub and said,[colour=#800080]"She sure is!" [/colour] She glanced over at Delilah and then back to Care and Sub. [colour=#800080]"Go say hi to her Sub!"[/colour] She smiled at Sub and waited to see if he would go over there.

Care sat by and watched he nudged Sub when Twilight said go over there and he smiled at Sub.

Twilight and Care both looked at Sub and said, [colour=#000080]"Yes!"[/colour] At the same time. They both immediately looked at each other and laughed a bit.

"Umm..O,o,okay."Sub nervously walked over to the alicorn,but she moved over and hit him and it sent her headphones flying across the room,[colour=#FFA500]Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there, are you okay?[/colour]"Delilah helped sub up and greeted him nicely,"[colour=#FFA500]Hi I'm Delilah,and you are...[/colour]"Delilah put a hoof out,"Oh,Hi, I'm Temp Zero, but you can call me Sub."Sub shook her hoof in 'hello' then trotted over,picked up her headphones, and gave them back to her,"Here you go..."Sub politely handed Delilah the headphones and blushed a little bit."[colour=#FFA500]Hehe, thanks.[/colour]"Delilah turned around to look for books again and Sub went bcak over To Twilight and Care,"How was that?" Sub asled nervously.

While Sub was talking with Delilah Care looked over at Twilight and said, [colour=#daa520]"I hope we weren't interrupting. I know how you like to read and get your work done...no offense."[/colour] He smiled at her and chuckled. Twilight smiled at care and giggled.[colour=#800080] "Oh no you guys are fine. I have been wanting to meet other ponies today anyways."[/colour] She smiled at him and then she and Care looked over at Sub as he trotted back to them. Care smiled at him and said, [colour=#daa520]"So how was it?"[/colour] He asked and then nudged him. Twilight rolled her eyes and smiled.

Care smiled and said,[colour=#daa520]"Well then you two should talk more!"[/colour] He smiled a big smile and then Twilight nudged him and said, [colour=#800080]"Don't rush them[/colour]!" She said with a stern look on her face but she had a smile on her face.

"Hehe..."Sub was nervous and embarrased just a bit, then Delilah walked over and said,"[colour=#FFA500]Hey, you guys wanna hang out sometime?[/colour]" Delilah smiled and asked,Sub was in 'awe' and he was frozen he just sat there motionless.

Care moved in front of Sub and said,[colour=#daa520] "Why yes! We would love to!"[/colour] He looked back at Sub and smiled. Twilight was smiling at Care and Sub. She knew what Care was trying to do.