New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

Care looked at Twilight and Sub and said, "I'm free whenever. I'll just have to leave randomly to deliver mail here." he patted his mailbag and smiled.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"[colour=#FFA500]Okay, so when are you all free next,now,later,tomorrow[/colour]..."Delilah got cut off by Sub unexpectedly,"Well, we're not doing anything special right now."Sub smiled deeply and Delilah smiled back warmly.

Care was going to answer Delilah but he then heard Sub speak up and answer her. He looked at Sub and smiled at him. He was glad he spoke up. He glanced over at Twilight who was taking glances between him and Sub and Delilah. He looked back at Delilah and listened.

Care smiled at Delilah and said,[colour=#daa520] "Sure! Let's do something."[/colour] He looked over at Twilight and said,[colour=#daa520]" Maybe we could get Rainbow Dash or Applejack involved or something as well."[/colour] He smiled at Twilight. Twilight smiled at Care and said, "[colour=#800080]Well I'm not sure about Applejack but I think Rainbow is free. Let's try Applejack first. But I am free as well."[/colour] She smiled and then giggled a bit[colour=#800080]. [/colour]She looked over at Delilah and so did Care.

"[colour=#FFA500]Hehe, Okay...so AppleJack first then?"[/colour]Delilah smiled and opened up the door using magic,"[colour=#FFA500]After you all.[/colour]"She smiled and waved a hoof for them to go.

Care smiled at Delilah and so did Twilight. Twilight hadn't seen Applejack all day. She was looking forward to seeing her. Care and Twilight walked through the door and got outside. Care turned and looked at Twilight and said, "Applejack is home right?" Twilight smiled warmly at Care and said, "Yes I believe she is. It's a day after a harvest so they are taking it easy." Then she leaned into his ear and whispered, "Just be careful loverpony." She winked at him and then turned around and looked at Delilah. Care's wings fluttered a bit and he said quietly, "Loverpony?" he then looked up and waited for Delilah.

Sub stepped outside too,he waited for Delilah to close the door,then he started to walk and try to talk with her,"So... you like music..."Sub was nervous,but not the scared kind of nervous though,Delilah nodded then He smiled at her.

Care smiled at Delilah when he heard what Sub asked her. he looked at Delilah and said, "[colour=#daa520]One of my best friend ponies is a great musician!"[/colour] He smiled and then glanced over at Twilight and Sub and Delilah. Twilight smiled at him because she knew who she was talking about.

Care smiled at Delilah and said, [colour=#daa520]"His name is Light Harmony. I met him a long time ago. He is probably one of the nicest unicorns I know! Plus he can pretty much play any instrument!" [/colour]Care knew he was exaggerating but he just loved having Light as a friend.

Care looked over at Delilah and Twilight and Sub and said, "[colour=#daa520]Sure we can! In fact his house is like right there. We can go see him right now if you guys want to." [/colour] Care started to hover off the ground and looked at all of the ponies.

Twilight smiled at him and was fine with whatever.

((Wait do we want to do this Rp after he became a prince? In that last RP haha if so then he and RD are together XD Just saying I would prefer it XD))

Care smiled a big smile and then he looked over at Delilah. He saw Light's house and then he trotted up to the door. He could hear music being played and he laughed a bit. He looked back at the other ponies and smiled.

Care took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Light was playing one if his favorite songs when he heard a knock at his door. He put his cello down and trotted over towards his door. He opened it and said, "CARE!". He gave Care a huge hug and then let go of him. He looked over at the other ponies said, "Delilah! How are all of you?". He was so excited to see all of them even though he didn't recognize one of the ponies. Care was so happy to see Light again. He wondered where Rainbow was..because he figured she would be with him. (Yeah Rd and Light are married :) haha I'll play Dashie :) )

((( Dang man did not know that :-o ...okay)))

"I'm good, and how are you?"Delilah responded to Light then Introduced Sub to him,"Light this is my new friend Sub,Sub,this is my old friend Light."Sub looked at Light and smiled and said quietly,"Hi."

((Sorry! Sorry:( haha it's just that's what happened in a story I wrote with Light and I wanted it to happen :) )

Light smiled at Delilah and said, "Oh I'm alright." he chuckled a bit and then looked over at Sub he smiled at him and said, "Hello there Sub.". He stuck out his hoof for him to shake. "I am Prince Light.". He smiled at Sub.

((It's alright.)

Sub looked at Light and said,"Pr,pr,prin,prince."He shook Light's hoof then though to himself in his head,"First a beautiful mare alicorn,and now a prince, who's also an alicorn!"Then suddenly Sub let out a little noise that sounded like,"Beau.."He stopped himself and blushed a little, then he remained silent and embarassed.

Light chuckeld a bit and said to Sub, "Just remember that just because I'm a prince that doesn't mean I'm any better than you or anypony else.". He smiled warmly at him and then looked over at Delilah and Care and Twilight. "So what are you all doing here?". Care smiled a big smile. He remembered the day Light became a prince. It was all over Cloudsdale just like it was with Shining Armor and Cadence.

Light looked over at Delilah with a look of confusion on his face and said, "Yeeessss?". He smiled at her and then looked at Twilight as she said, "We were wondering if you would like to hang out with us for a while. Just for fun.". Twilight smiled at Light and so did Care. Right before Light spoke Care spoke up and said, "Yeah! We're going to see Applejack and do whatever!". He then blushed a bit and Light smiled at Care. He knew why he wanted to go see Applejack. Light then looked at all of the ponies and said, "Sure I'd love to. I'm not doing anything today."

(JUMPING IN AS HARMONY CHARMER!!!!)

Harmony Charmer trotted over to Light's door and tapped at it with her hoof wearing her red headphones. She is a older filly, almost a mare, has a long brown curly mane and tail. She has hazel eyes that fade to green to the middle. She has a white coat and is a unicorn, she is almost always wearing her red headphones and carrying her saddle bag with music sheets in it just in case. Her cutie mark is a[colour=#000000] black mic and a paintbrush with red on the tip of the brush crossed over with a red painted hoof in the background[/colour]

"Alrighty then, let's go!"Delilah out her hoof in the air and spread her wings,for,they hit somepony in the face,Delilah panicked and turned around to see the white mare startled,"I'm so sorry...Are you okay?"Delilah asked with concern.