New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

Light and Care and Twilight all stared in shock at Delilah as she accidentally hit the mare in the face. Care and Light trotted over to Delilah and looked at the mare.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harmony took off her headphones and rested them on her neck.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh it's ok. I'm just here to drop off some music sheets to Light."[/colour] She said and smiled at the mare who bumped into her.

Light smiled at the mare and said, "Ah yes I've be expecting these!". He gladly took the music and started to look over it. He began to hum the rhythms of some parts of the song in his head. He then finished and looked at the other pieces and said, "Thank you Harmony Charmer. I'll be right back.". He smiled and went into his house using his magic to levitate the sheets in front of him to put them away. While Light was in his house Care trotted over to Harmony Charmer and said, "Hello!" he saluted her. "Do you know Light?". Then he stopped saluting her and said, "Sorry sorry..my name is Care Package. Nice to meet you.". He stuck out his hoof for a shake and smiled at her. Twilight smiled at Harmony Charmer as well. Even if Harmony didn't know who she was, Twilight knew her. She knew about every pony in Ponyville.

[colour=#FF0000]"Glad you like the music Light."[/colour] Harmony said smiling. She saw a pegasus trot up to her and he started to talk.

[colour=#FF0000]"Nice to meet you Care Package, I know Light as he helped me get my cutie mark plus he's like a big brother to me." [/colour]She shook Care's hoof and leaned to the side to see Twilight. [colour=#FF0000]"Hello Twilight." [/colour]She said and continued, [colour=#FF0000]"You probably already know me." [/colour]She smiled and giggled andlooked at the mare who bumped into her.

Care smiled at Harmony and said, "Like a big brother you say?". He smiled and then looked over at her cutie mark. "He helped you?! I'd love to hear how he did it sometime!". He started to get excited. Then Twilight trotted up to Harmony and said, "Why yes I do know you Harmony.". She giggled a bit, "But it's always nice to meet you again.".

Light put the music away and then started to trot back to the door. He stopped when he heard the ponies talking outside. He waited till they stopped and he went to open the door. He looked out a window and remembered that Dashie was on weather patrol today. He smiled at the clouds and opened the door and stepped outside.

[colour=#FF0000]"Hello Delilah and Sub, nice to meet you." [/colour]She smiled at the two ponies.

[colour=#FF0000]"When ever you want to hear the story Care come and get me. Also where were you going in such a rush?"[/colour] She asked the ponies just being the nosey pony she is.

Care immediately spoke up and said, "We were going to see Applejack!!". He realized he had a big smile on his face and he toned the smile and his voice down. He looked over at the other ponies and smiled at them. He looked over at Light and Light smiled at him. He smiled back and then looked back at Delilah.

"Let's go,I bet I can beat you!"Delilah said to sub narrowing her expression and spreading her wings,"Hmph,you're on."Sub opened up his wings,they nodded at eachother then took off,their streaks of colour coursing behind them.

Care smiled at Delilah and said, "Oh yeah?!". He spread his wings and caught up to her and passed her a bit. He slowed down and looked back at her. He couldn't wait till they got to Applejack's.

Light smiled at all of the ponies running off and stayed at his house. He walked back into his house to find Rainbow back in his house. He smiled at her and trotted up to her and hugged her. "Good to see you home.". He smiled. Dash smiled at Light and said, "It's good to be home. Did I miss anything?". She planted a small peck on his cheek and Light blushed a bit. He looked at her and said, "Well I had some old friends drop by and say hello. But nothing much.". He looked in her eyes and she said, "Well that's good." she smiled at him.

"Hmph I'll bet on that."Delilah sped way past everpony else just to do a noteboom,music notes spread out behind her and she got there before everypony else."Woah,I,what was that?"She asked as everypony caught up,for she was standing right in front of AppleJack's farm.

Care watched as she did the noteboom. He smiled and then flew faster. He finally caught up with her and realized that they were at Applejack's farm. He had only been around the farm a few times and he was always happy to be there again. He looked at Delilah and said, "I don't know what that was. But it was awesome!". He smiled at her and said, "Well..here we are." he looked behind him and tried to find the other ponies.

Harmony was the last to arrive as she found Delilah and Care talking.

[colour=#FF0000]"You both beat me. I guess wings are defently better then magic." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said while trotting over to the two ponies.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"So, do you think that Big Mac and Applejack will be collecting the apples at the moment like always? If so who wants to go and find them?" [/colour]Harmony giggled.

Care heard Harmony come from behind and say how wings were better. Care fluttered his wings and laughed a bit. He then looked out to the farm as Harmony asked if Big Mac and Applejack would be picking apples. Care scanned the farm and then he looked back at Harmony. "I think yesterday was a harvest and today is a nothing day.". He the spotted Big Mac trotting around and he Care pointed at him. "There's Big Mac! I bet he knows where Applejack is!". Care looked back at Harmony and the other ponies.

Twilight looked at him and then looked out at the farm. She smiled. She was getting excited to see AJ even though she was one of her best friends.

[colour=#FF0000]"Hey Big Mac!"[/colour] Harmony said trotting towards him. She was so excited to see him again as she had been round the back of FlutterShy's house for the last two weeks.

[colour=#FF0000]"How you doing Big Mac, I haven't seen you in ages!" [/colour]She said with a big smile on her face.

(I'll RP Big Mac :) even though he usually only says Eeyup XD)

Big mac was happy that this day was a lazy day. He loved these kind of days. Then he heard a pony's voice and he turned around to see who it was. To his surprise it was Harmony's! He could tell it was her voice but he saw other ponies with her. He looked at Harmony and said, "Hello Harmony.". He looked at the other ponies and said, "Hello." he smiled at all of them. Big Mac then looked back at Harmony and said, "I'm doing alright Harmony. How about you?". He smiled at her. But then his train of thought was interrupted by Care Package hovering around him asking things.

Care looked at Big Mac and said, "Hey Big Mac! Is AJ here??". He had a big smile on his face.

Big Mac liked Care. But to him. He seemed a lot like Rainbow. But that was just Big Mac. Big Mac smiled at Care and said, "Eeyup.". He then moved his head in AJ's general direction.

Care looked in the direction and saw the orange mare trotting around. He smiled a big smile and blushed a bit. He then landed on the ground.

(sorry for no text colours :( I'm on my phone haha)

[colour=#FF0000]"I'm doing fine. I've just finished another song. I can't wait to perform it in ponyville town square."[/colour] She said to Big Mac after Care asked his question.

[colour=#FF0000]"I see you have a lazy day today after the harvest."[/colour] She smiled as she thought see could spend more time with Big Mac.

(Sorry about the delay and it's fine if you don't have any colours :D Also my pic on the side is Harmony with out her cutie mark. I forgot to edit it in)

((woohoo,got my computer workin' again eeyup!! :D also,I'll be Apple Bloom who's near AppleJack,helping her do whatever she's doin.)))

Apple Bloom saw ponies trotting towards them she said to her sister,"Uh,sis,looks like we got company."She pointed a hoof towards the group then nudged her sister to look.

(I guess I'll be AJ then as Harmony is talking to Big Mac)

Applejack looked to where her little sister was pointing and reconised one of the ponies to be Twilight.[colour=#FF8C00] "It's ok AppleBloom, it's Twilight and her friends." [/colour]She said to AppleBloom.

[colour=#FF8C00]"Hey Twilight, over here." [/colour]She yelled so they could hear her, waving one of her hooves in the air.