New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

Care looked at AJ and narrowed his eyes. "You bet I'm ready to race!!". He was getting very excited now

--Big Mac--

Big Mac blushed and smiled. He then looked over at the orchard and then back at Delilah. He nuzzled her a bit and said, "You are the sweetest mare I've ever met.". He smiled at her and got lost in her eyes. He realized he was smiling a bigger smile than usual.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harmony blushed crimson and that was noticeble on her white coat. She smiled sweetly when Big Mac said she was the sweetest mare he had ever meet.

She rubbed her curly soft mane and head into Big Mac neck and stayed there as she felt safe.

Big Mac blushed hard and smiled when she laid her head on his neck. He put his head on her mane and head and rested it there. He was happy to be here with Harmony.

Harmony felt safe when she was with Big Mac. It's like no one could touch her as she knew that he would be there for her.

[colour=#FF0000]"Big Mac, your probably the only stallion I feel safe with in this town. I know that you'll always be there for me."[/colour] She said her head still resting on his neck.

Big Mac looked at Harmony moved around so her head was off his neck. He looked at her and then kissed her on her lips. He said nothing but kept kissing her. When he was done he blushed hard and smiled at her.

--Care--

Care looked over at Delilah and AJ and said, "So lets do this.!"

(woo back from a snowy day of school.)

[colour=#FF8C00]-AJ-[/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"YEHA!"[/colour] AJ yelled and raced towards the edge of the orchard. She was determind to get first with Care. She looked to her side and there he was doing his best.

[colour=#FF0000]-Harmony-[/colour]

Harmony was shocked when Big Mac kissed her but as he pulled away and smiled, she kissed him. She never wanted it to stop.

(Woo snow! :D haha)

Care continuted to run with AJ. He was determined to beat the other pairs. He watched her turn around and look at him and he smiled. H caught up with her and kept running. She was very fast. Faster than him. But he figured he was faster with his wings.

--Big Mac--

Big Mac smiled as she kissed him. He looked her in her eyes and said,[colour=#ff0000] "You know I've always like you." [/colour] He blushed and then looked away. He looked back at her and quietly said, [colour=#ff0000]"Eeyup.[/colour]" He smiled again.

[colour=#FF8C00]-AJ-[/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"Got to turn the corner here Care. Their catchin up!"[/colour] She said smiling as she turned the corner which marked half way poit of the orchard.

Harmony blushed a little bit when Big Mac said he had always like her. [colour=#FF0000]"I've always liked you to Big Mac." [/colour]She smiled and looked into his eyes.

Care ran up and took the corner turn. He yelled up at AJ, "[colour=#daa520]How far is it from here?"[/colour] He was panting but he wasn't about to give up.

--Big mac--B

Big mac looked around and blushed at Harmony. He looked her in the eyes and smiled. He then leaned in a kissed her on her cheek.

[colour=#FF8C00]"It's just another two turns then we have to do the jumping."[/colour] AJ said turning the next corner and racing past Big Mac and Harmony.

Harmony blushed a bit when Big Mac kissed her cheek.[colour=#FF0000] "So Big Mac, does this mean I'm you special somepony?"[/colour] She asked shyly as she had never had a special somepony before. She then saw AJ and Care race by closely followed by Delilah and AppleBloom.[colour=#FF0000] "AJ's at her competitions agian I see."[/colour]

"Come on Apple Bloom!"Delilah said running as fast as she could,"I'm trying!"AppleBloom yelled back,"You could get you cutie mark doing this you know!"Delilah yelled to her,"Huh!?! Let''s do this thang!"Apple Bloom and Delilah sped past Big Mac and Harmony,and Care and AJ."Hmph,now that's the spirit Apple Bloom!"Delilah said happily and encouraging"Yeehaw!"AppleBloom cheered.

Care watched as they passed Big Mac. He then saw Delilah and Applebloom go past him. He then saw AJ speed up and start sprinting ahead. He sucked in some air and kept running. He eventually caught up to AJ and kept jumping over what he needed to jump over. He would be glad when this race was over.

--Big Mac--

Big Mac smiled at Harmony and said, "Eeyup.". He hoped she understood that he was answering her first question and not agreeing with her second statement. He smiled at her and paid no attention to his sis and the other ponies.

Sub was keeping score,he was confused about who was home and who was guest,but he'd figure that out later,he watched as they finished and yelled out,"The last event is the B-ucking event,get ready to kick!"He yelled out as loud as he could,he then kept score some more.

AJ looked over to where Delilah and Applebloom were jumping when she had finished and saw that they weren't there. She started to race towards the rotten apple trees with the wooden bucket.

Harmony blushed when Big Mac said she was his special somepony. [colour=#FF0000]"I'm happy that I'm you special some pony Big Mac."[/colour] She said looking into his green eyes.

Care ran up to AJ and said to her panting, "Hey AJ..what are we doing now?". He kept up with her and periodically looked back behind him. He kind of wanted these games to end but he liked being on AJ's team.

--Big Mac--

Big Mac smiled at her and said, "Eeyup.". He knew he didn't talk that much. He wanted to change it but he never knew when to try.

[colour=#FF8C00]"I'm takin the bucket to the rotten apple trees so we can get them back faster and win."[/colour] She said racing along with the bucket in her mouth. She saw the trees in sight and Delilah had just got there with Applebloom.

[colour=#FF0000]"Shall we go back to the barn? The contest may have finished when we get back. Then maybe we could all go to Sugar Cube Corner or something like that."[/colour] She said to Big Mac. She had no idea what to do at this very moment as she wanted to spend more time with Big Mac but she wanted to see who won.

Care panted some more and nodded at AJ. He kept up with her and just pushed on.

--Big Mac--

Big Mac smiled at Harmony and said, "Eeyup.". He then started to trot towards the barn. He turned around and waited for Harmony.

AJ had got to the tree and put the two buckets in the right place and kicked the tree once and all the rotten apples fell into the two buckets filling them up.

[colour=#FF8C00]"Hey Care, can you carry one of the buckets back, we'll have to be fast." [/colour]AJ said while putting one of the buckets on her back.

Harmony joined Big Mac's side and started to go back to the barn.