New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

Care looked at the buckets and said, "Yeah I'm can carry one!". He then went over and picked the bucket up and started to carry it. He kept up with AJ.

--Big Mac--

Big Mac smiled at Harmony as the two walked together.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AJ carried her bucket and she could see the barn ahead of her and Delilah and Applebloom weren't there yet. AJ dumped her bucket infront of the barn.

[colour=#FF8C00]"YEEHAA! We beat them!"[/colour] She said happy punching her hooves into the air and giving Care a hug.

[colour=#FF0000]-Harmony-[/colour]

Harmony smiled at Big Mac and they walked to the barn to see AJ and Care waiting next to Sub. Harmony walked in and said, [colour=#FF0000]"Hey guys, did you win?"[/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"TIE! Me and Care won by miles!"[/colour] AJ ranted about how her and Care won the competition.

[colour=#FF0000]-Harmony-[/colour]

Harmony looked at Big Mac and smiled. She mouthed to him [colour=#FF0000]'Should we tell them?'[/colour] and waited for an answer.

Care wanted to argue with AJ but he just collapsed to the ground and took deep breaths. Care was smiling and he was ok. He still couldn't believe AJ had hugged him.

--Big Mac--

Big Mac smiled at Harmony and then looked over at the other ponies. He looked at the score and said, "Eeyup.". He laughed a bit.

Sub looked intimidated by AJ,"Well...you see,my math is correct because-"Delilah cut him off,"Yeah,good game,you did win by a long mile alright,we should do that again sometime."She narrowed her expression then nodded towards AJ.

"Oh,huh,you see,we just here finished up,but if ya wanna hang out with us ya can."Apple Bloom said peering up at the Stallion,she couldn't help but to notice his cutie mark,"You got your cutie mark!"She squealed just a bit.

"Yeeup."AB replied with,she looked around and saw that Delilah had hers too,"Would ya two mind telling me how you got your cutiemarks please?"Apple Bloom smiled and looked at the two,"Sure,you can go first though,since you just showed up,you look mighty familiar,Shadow is it?"Delilah asked him.

"Yep! Shadow Streak. Just a local Canterlot and Ponyville DJ, not as popular as DJ P0N-3 yet, but I'm getting there" he said sheepishly "Anyway...how I got my cutie mark? Hmm....well, one day I was spending time with a friend at their house, when they pulled out their dad's vinyl record collection. The first thing that I thought was that they were boomerangs, so I kinda started throwing them around" he laughed "after it was over and my friend was grounded for showing me them, I had my cutie mark. DJed and used chakrams ever since".

"Wow,that sounds cool,and you Delilah."Apple Bloom looked over to her,she smiled and said,"Okay little one,How I got my cutie mark,One day in Ponyville I walked outside,arguement spreading throughout,I tried to ask ponies to stop but no one would listen,for my voice was too soft,I got a microphone and did what I did best,I sang into it,a lullaby sounding song,and the ponies all relaxed and fell into a slumber,that's when I got my cutie mark,a light blue circle with a line going horizonatlly from the middle to the sides,a vertical line going halfay down,and the vertical line braches off into two,that's my cutie mark,and my destiny is to sing for peace."Delilah said happily,closing her eyes and smiling.

"Same here,only if I have to,I will use my voice to win ponies over,for a fight at least,and is my voice doesn't work,then you know what comes next,magic and the power of my wings."Delilah made her horn glow and she flapped her wings.