New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Argh!!! I'm sorry XD))

Care looked at all of the ponies and said with a laugh, "Am I going to get a muffin? Of course im getting a muffin!". He laughed again and then went up with the other ponies.

Care stared at his muffin and analyzed it. He then picked it up and chomped the muffin in half. He quickly at the first half and then devoured the second half.

He looked up and over at Shadow and Delilah. He chuckeld a bit

"Hmmmm..."She got an evil look on her face (Weird XD),"I think I will."She stuffed the rest of her muffin in her mouth then turned around,"And I think I'll wear this moustache."She had a fake moustache on.(XD)

"Umm..about the moustache,I just had it on me today,so why not use it,maybe I could trick ponies into thinking that I'm a stallion."Delilah said,"Hmph,Hi there,call me Dee."She said in her most maliest voice.

"Well,hold on...then."Delilah said still in her man voice,she shoved her mane up into a more Stallion looking mane,she shoved her bangs back onto her mane,she wet it down too,"Excuse me,I haven't the least noticed my moustache is,tingling."She said in her man voice again.